Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2012, 12:53 AM   #1
fctiger
DIS Veteran

Question Mad T Party arcade info needed!

Hey everyone,

Just some real quick basic questions about the Mad T Party arcade for anyone who has been so far:

1. How much are the games? Is it cheap like ElecTRONica and all cost just a quarter/token per game or do they range in different prices? Whats the range if they do?

2. Since its carnival barker type games, can you win prizes like you do on PP or other carnivals? I havent heard anything and guessing no, but you never know.

3. When does it open? Does it open earlier than the T party like Flynns started doing or do you have to wait until 7 p.m.?

Any answers appreciated!
fctiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:58 AM   #2
Disneyland 1951
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fctiger View Post
Hey everyone,

Just some real quick basic questions about the Mad T Party arcade for anyone who has been so far:

1. How much are the games? Is it cheap like ElecTRONica and all cost just a quarter/token per game or do they range in different prices? Whats the range if they do?

2. Since its carnival barker type games, can you win prizes like you do on PP or other carnivals? I havent heard anything and guessing no, but you never know.

3. When does it open? Does it open earlier than the T party like Flynns started doing or do you have to wait until 7 p.m.?

Any answers appreciated!
1. They use Tokens just like ElecTRONica (ElecTRONica tokens work) $0.25/Token.
I believe all are single token.

2. No Prizes.

3, It is scheduled to open the same time as the Mad T Party. But they open a few minutes before.

The games are fun Chuckie Cheese type games with T Party graphics (Whack a Hat instead of a Mole), and are new (So they work well).

The electronic games in Flynn's were mostly worn out and a great disappoint to someone who spent a lot of time when they were new. They also have Kinects Disney Video games that are free.
Disneyland 1951 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-04-2012, 02:11 AM   #3
fctiger
DIS Veteran

Wow cool thank you!!

But my first question, I mean the games themselves, how much do they cost? Do they ONLY cost 1 token per game or do some cost more? Edit: Nevermind you said they are all single token! Cooool!!!

Bummer about no prizes!

And kind of sucks it only opens with Mad T Party too, but I guess its part of the party.

But the reason I made this thread is because a couple who I'm good friends with are going to the resort next weekend and they have a 5 year old boy who LOVES those kind of games. They really want to take him, but they dont want to spend like $2 per game (and knowing Disney lol) and they wanted to avoid the party itself since he's so young and had planned to be back at DL by then and was hoping they could go there in the afternoon.

And I agree with you about Flynns! I mean it was fun, especially if you were a young age when those games first came around, but they WERE old! Two of the games just took my money and I had to get an attendant to get it back. And I prefer these kinds of games. I can play video games at home! Hell I have Pac Man on my phone lol.

But I will let them know, thanks!
Old 06-04-2012, 02:17 AM   #4
Disneyland 1951
Mouseketeer

All the games I tried were one token ($0.25). I did not notice if any were more.

FUN Tip. After the party starts Tweedle Dee and Dum act as bouncers at the entrance. They have have Australian Accents.... They ware 12" platform shows and are very very funny to talk to. "Why are you so small? Did you eat something?. No Hat, No Smile, No Service. The have a guest list they pull out and ask if your name is on it, if not - go in and have a lot of fun." They are bald with a small kupie curl with their names tatood on the back. They ask any bald guys, wheres your name? Or if you do not want to tell them your name they say if you shave your head you will know your name, just like them.

If a kid is brave enough to talk to them or asks, they will give them a ticket for free tokens at the Arcade.

Last edited by Disneyland 1951; 06-04-2012 at 02:32 AM.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:18 AM   #5
xsuki000
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post
All the games I tried were one token ($0.25). I did not notice if any were more.
What other games did they have besides whack a hat?
xsuki000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:28 AM   #6
fctiger
DIS Veteran

Quote:

FUN Tip. After the party starts Tweedle Dee and Dum act as bouncers at the entrance. They where 12" platform shows and are very very funny to talk to. "Why are you so small? Did you eat something?. No Hat, No Smile, No Service. The have a guest list they pull out and ask if your name is on it, if not - go in and have a lot of fun."

If a kid is brave enough to talk to them or asks, they will give them a ticket for free tokens at the Arcade.
Wow fun!!!! Yeah I only heard good things about the T Party! My friends will be there next weekend (but will go again when CL dies down a bit to take their boy) but I will be there opening weekend, so excited to see them and everything else at the party!
Old 06-04-2012, 02:40 AM   #7
Disneyland 1951
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsuki000 View Post
What other games did they have besides whack a hat?
Here is a video link showing the games.
http://youtu.be/-TDEjZKzotQ
Old 06-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #8
DisneytheKid
A bad attempt at Billy the Kid

Quote:
Here is a video link showing the games.
http://youtu.be/-TDEjZKzotQ
Very cool!
Countless times during the 80's and 90's
DisneytheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:49 AM   #9
JadeDarkstar
Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom

i had so much fun at the mad tee party soft opening mon may 28th it was fun but i didn't go to the arcade i was just happy to see 30mins of the show before i had to go wait for woc lol

im sure it will be a blast for all goinf.
JadeDarkstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: