Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2012, 02:59 PM   #1471
PhoenixStrength
Waiting for my fairytale!

Love the posters! I'm sure Mark won't care that they aren't "fancy" or overly artistic, they look great and he will be thrilled to be going to Disney no matter what!

Heat, humidity and a great Mother/Daughter trip! A May TR
Alien Encounter gave me PTSD!! A Dec '14 PTR

Old 10-28-2012, 04:16 PM   #1472
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Awww....I love the posters!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #1474
inkedupmomma
If you live to be a 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you.

Oh man! Best wife ever!!! I hope bob surprises me with a trip one day! Seriously, you're so thoughtful! Can't wait to read/hear/see? His reaction!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 10-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #1475
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

I am so excited for you. Surprises can be fun!!!

Mark will love it!!!!
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
Old 10-29-2012, 11:28 AM   #1476
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I'm sure that Mark won't care if you aren't some fancy smancy artist 'cause when he sees the posters, he's going to flip out when he reads them!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 10-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #1477
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Love the poster idea!!
Old 10-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #1478
MickeyNicki
It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out as a big Boma eater

Loving the posters, make sure you take a video on your IPhone and post it on the Dis!

I will take pictures of the tee shirts when I receive them...you MUST remind me to pack them...seriously, call me every minute and pound it in my skull because I CANNOT forget them

What a dope we both are huh? You owe me $92 and I owe you $92, we should have just let it be a wash but OH NO, we each have a WDW Brain Moment and each send checks...DOH!

And I love that I get to drive Todd nuts with another WDW countdown...I am constantly
Old 10-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #1479
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStrength View Post
Love the posters! I'm sure Mark won't care that they aren't "fancy" or overly artistic, they look great and he will be thrilled to be going to Disney no matter what!
Thanks; I hope he is as excited as Nicki and I have been planning this the last five months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
Awww....I love the posters!!
Thank you, Amanda...it was fun making them; today the t-shirts were ordered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
How fun and exciting. I hope you take pictures or tape the reaction.
Andy and/or Des will take pictures and tape it on Andy's camera so I can post it here (and I promise to post it the night we surprise him).

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedupmomma View Post
Oh man! Best wife ever!!! I hope bob surprises me with a trip one day! Seriously, you're so thoughtful! Can't wait to read/hear/see? His reaction!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Oh, Mark might disagree with you about the "best wife ever". But it's been fun planning it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post

Mark will love it!!!!
Thanks, Pat. I definitely think he will like it better than a party (he hated those).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I'm sure that Mark won't care if you aren't some fancy smancy artist 'cause when he sees the posters, he's going to flip out when he reads them!
Thank you, Lisa. I hope he doesn't "flip"...he might hurt himself. But I think there will be a big grin at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
Love the poster idea!!
Thanks, Ann.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyNicki View Post
Loving the posters, make sure you take a video on your IPhone and post it on the Dis!

It will be well documented by the kids.

I will take pictures of the tee shirts when I receive them...you MUST remind me to pack them...seriously, call me every minute and pound it in my skull because I CANNOT forget them

I can post the pictures now if you want...or do you want to wait and do it when you get them?

What a dope we both are huh? You owe me $92 and I owe you $92, we should have just let it be a wash but OH NO, we each have a WDW Brain Moment and each send checks...DOH!

I think we are so excited about this trip (more so than we were for our respective September/October trips), that we aren't thinking straight half the time.

And I love that I get to drive Todd nuts with another WDW countdown...I am constantly
Poor Todd. Does he have any kind of clue what he is getting into in doing this trip with the Schultz family?
Old 10-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #1480
marvali
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post

Mark will love it!!!!
I have to agree with this! Mark is going to be so surprised, and I know he will be thrilled and enjoy the surprises so much! Love the posters! I can't wait to see how quickly he catches on to the message!

AKV - since 2007 DIS Dad's Club Member #174
Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Link to Dec 2010 Trip Report: Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer
Link to OKW Trip Report: OKW Trip Report
Old 10-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #1481
MickeyNicki
It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out as a big Boma eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Thanks; I hope he is as excited as Nicki and I have been planning this the last five months.

And can you all believe that we have not let the cat out of the bag? Thats huge for two chicks who never stop yakking

Thank you, Amanda...it was fun making them; today the t-shirts were ordered.

Post the tee shirts, cannot wait to wear it!

Andy and/or Des will take pictures and tape it on Andy's camera so I can post it here (and I promise to post it the night we surprise him).

That is going on YouTube for sure!

Poor Todd. Does he have any kind of clue what he is getting into in doing this trip with the Schultz family?
I think he has an idea, he has seen the two of us in action before...just never DISNEY action
Old 10-30-2012, 02:09 AM   #1482
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Love the posters, what a neat idea. I am sure Mark is going to be super excited!
TR Summer 2014: We're out of it! A MAGICal Med adventure TR 2013: Get off the ship .....
Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

Old 10-30-2012, 07:19 AM   #1483
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

I didn't realize you were adding to this PTR for your Dec trip...

First - interesting Photopass + info... I was considering doing it, but also doing a share for just the basic photopass portion. Even if I have 2 or 3 other people go in on it - it helps the aleviate some of the cost for all of us.

Mark will love the posters and the surprise!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

D~
Old 10-30-2012, 11:49 AM   #1484
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
I have to agree with this! Mark is going to be so surprised, and I know he will be thrilled and enjoy the surprises so much! Love the posters! I can't wait to see how quickly he catches on to the message!
I'm telling you these 37 days cannot go fast enough. The weather is freezing here and he keeps saying he wants to go back to Florida. Little does he know that it will happen before his April business trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyNicki View Post
I think he has an idea, he has seen the two of us in action before...just never DISNEY action
The poor boy will need a weekend to recover from you and I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Love the posters, what a neat idea. I am sure Mark is going to be super excited!
Thanks, Karin. I can't wait to see his face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
I didn't realize you were adding to this PTR for your Dec trip...

Mark will love the posters and the surprise!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

D~
Hi, D. Yes, I had to keep both going or I'd get too confused with the actual TR for September and the plans for December (old age is catching up to me).

I'm thinking this is one time I'll floor him.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:52 AM   #1485
KatMark
DIS Veteran

T-Shirts ordered

After a bit of a snafu yesterday, the t-shirts are ordered and will be shipped to Nicki...she should have them in about 10 days or so.

The snafu was in the writing I put on the shirt. I could not use "Disney World", but I could just use Disney.

I got one for each of us (6 in all).

Here they are:

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: