Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2012, 09:14 PM   #1111
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Wow!! 9 days!!!!

Thank you to everyone on the sweet get well wishes for Cayley. She broke both bones in her left forearm. It was a clean break and they were able to set the bones in the ER. She is in a hard splint now until the swelling goes down. We go to see the Ortho Doc tomorrow. She is right handed I expected injuries when both girls started on the competitive track. Just not this sever so soon. She is asking when she can go back to the gym and condition so that is a good sign. We are really hoping the cast can come off before Disney!!!

Kathy she is going to FLIP (would if she could) over those cookies. Sooooo cute!!!
Glad Cayley is doing okay. My DD actually broke both arms ( not at the same time) but the first one was the left one too and she is left handed. Made homework fun. Actually broke out the typewriter for worksheets. She thought that was a neat invention.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL?Can't wait to go back
Old 09-06-2012, 09:18 PM   #1112
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Kathy - So glad you are in single digits - I have 3 weeks until DL myself.

Plans look great for Dec.
Via Napoli has not really been on my list for the similar reasons as yours.
BoG pictures are a must.

I love how you are doing the reveal.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL?Can't wait to go back
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-06-2012, 10:29 PM   #1113
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post

***And since my brain is so fried with all that has been going on health wise between our two families, I can't remember if I told you all how we are revealing the surprise. Andy is going to put Mark's suitcase on his bed before we get home from work on Wednesday night. When he questions him as to why it is there, he'll pull out the poster I am making up. It will say: MARK SCHULTZ, YOU ARE TURNING 60 YEARS OLD. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW? Then we will tell him to open the poster, and it will say YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD (I have a bunch of Disney stickers I'm going to put on it).
I love this!!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #1114
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Yay! for single digits!!!

I'm so happy for y'all that the trip is coming up soon.....y'all definitely deserve this trip!
Old 09-07-2012, 03:52 AM   #1115
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Poor sweet Cayley, HUGE HUGS for her!!! And MOM!! Lisa has broken her right arm five times. When she broke two different bones at the same time, she had to go to surgery, hospital overnight and cast to shoulder...so I really DO feel for you Mary!!! And for Cayley! What a brave girl wanting to get back to the gym for conditioning. I know Kathy's sweet cookies brought a smile to her face!

HUGE prayers for excellent results for Alisha today and praying for your Mom, Mark's Mom, your brother and ALL of your other unspoken needs!

I LOVE how Mark is going to find out about his trip and that everyone knows...except him!

Now lets dance to single digits!!!

Old 09-07-2012, 05:09 AM   #1116
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Oh no, poor Cayley, I hope she's feeling better soon!

And YAY single digits!!!

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 09-07-2012, 07:32 AM   #1117
inkedupmomma
If you live to be a 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you.

Quote:
Sorry it took so long for this....things have been a little hectic.

Before I get to Sunday's plans, there was a minor change to Saturday's. As you know, Nicki was able to get an ADR at Be Our Guest at 6:40 p.m. We can't wait to try this new restaurant and we promise lots and lots of pictures.

So we are up to Sunday. We will be meeting at the Beach Club for a meal with Minnie, Goofy and Donald. Yes, we'll be dining at Cape May for breakfast at 8:40 a.m.

After having some fun with the characters and probably making a fool of my hubby again for his birthday, we will be heading over to Epcot. We want to see the Christmas Santas and all the decorations.

Lunch will be at Teppan Edo at 2 p.m. We were originally going to Via Napoli, but pizza and red sauces don't agree with me and Nicki can't have pizza either. Since we ALL love hibachi, we decided to go here (Mark and I have never been).

Unfortunately, Nicki and Todd will have to leave us no later than 4 p.m. to get home because they have to work the next day. I'm sure there will be the usual "cryfest" with Nicki and I when we say goodbye.

I don't know if we will stay at Epcot for awhile or go back to the resort to change clothes. Becuase later that evening we are going to the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party -- it will be me, Mark, Andy and Des. We (well, all except Mark because he knows NOTHING about it) are really looking forward to this.

Sorry this update has no pictures. But I have an excuse...we've never been at Christmas time, so I have no pictures.

Up next, where will Mark, Andy, Des and I be going on Monday now that we've extended our trip and we don't leave until Tuesday (and the kids don't leave until Wednesday night)????

***And since my brain is so fried with all that has been going on health wise between our two families, I can't remember if I told you all how we are revealing the surprise. Andy is going to put Mark's suitcase on his bed before we get home from work on Wednesday night. When he questions him as to why it is there, he'll pull out the poster I am making up. It will say: MARK SCHULTZ, YOU ARE TURNING 60 YEARS OLD. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW? Then we will tell him to open the poster, and it will say YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD (I have a bunch of Disney stickers I'm going to put on it).

LOVE Cape May Cafe, and Teppan Edo! You will LOVE both! How exciting for unsuspecting Mark! I hope Bob pulls a fast one on me one day... won't hold my breathe though lol!

Can not wait to see the MVMCP pics! I may skip looking at BOG pics.. I kinda want to be surprised.. is that weird?

LOVE your reveal idea! Yall are so sweet!

Hope health stuff eases u, hugs!
Old 09-07-2012, 07:59 AM   #1118
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

I thought I would stop by...

I know this is quite strange, we post in a lot of the same PTRs/Trs - but I never knew you had one... So, I am umm.... 72 pages behind, not sure if I will ever catch up, but I will try to read the highlights!

I love how you plan to reveal the trip! Off to read for a while.

D~
Old 09-07-2012, 08:38 AM   #1119
aprilisis

Earning My Ears

Poor Cayley! I hope she heals quickly.
Only 8 days for you!
Old 09-07-2012, 10:41 AM   #1120
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Alisha did great

I'll come back with responses later.

Alisha had her surgery and is on her way back to the room (she'll be out of it for another 45 minutes or so). It was endometriosis as they predicted. They were able to zap it all out of there and they told her she'd be able to give ME lots of grandbabies.

THANK ALL OF YOU FOR THE PRAYERS!

***Here are some pictures Mark sent me:

Alisha before going down for surgery

Flowers Mark got her to give to her when she got back to her room

Slippers he bought for her because she loves cats and has a really fat cat (and Mark hates cats lol)

Last edited by KatMark; 09-07-2012 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Add pictures
Old 09-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #1121
FreezinRafiki
DDC 322
Cold enough for ya?
Shocking, isn't it. Oh, wait, thats a taser

Quote:

Alisha had her surgery and is on her way back to the room (she'll be out of it for another 45 minutes or so). It was endometriosis as they predicted. They were able to zap it all out of there and they told her she'd be able to give ME lots of grandbabies.

Fantastic News!!!!!
Old 09-07-2012, 10:45 AM   #1122
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:

THANK ALL OF YOU FOR THE PRAYERS!

Great news!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 09-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #1123
PhoenixStrength
Waiting for my fairytale!

So glad that she is okay and they were able to take care of the problem. And I know you're thrilled they can still give you grandbabies!!

Heat, humidity and a great Mother/Daughter trip! A May TR

Old 09-07-2012, 11:43 AM   #1124
solana131
DIS Veteran

Quote:
They were able to zap it all out of there and they told her she'd be able to give ME lots of grandbabies.
Yay! Great news!

Feb'12 TR: How do I go back to a world that doesn't have fireworks every night?
July'12 TR: July 2012. Yes it was hot. Yes it was crowded. Yes it was FUN!
August'13 TR: Mom...am I supposed to have shoes on??
Old 09-07-2012, 12:56 PM   #1125
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Great news!!!

Love the slippers, btw

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: