Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #1082
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Poor Cayley. My DD did that in gymnastics too. She missed the bar and fell in the foam pit and landed hand down ( a no no ) Hers was a minor fracture but still an emergency room visit and home hours later... not fun on a school night.

Is Cayley left handed ??
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #1084
PhoenixStrength
Waiting for my fairytale!

Poor Cayley! I hope she is feeling better soon. I'm sure those adorable cookies will help her spirits at least!

Heat, humidity and a great Mother/Daughter trip! A May TR

Old 09-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #1085
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Poor baby! I broke my arm doing gymnastics when I was young, and my tumbling got much better after. I was afraid to put the arm on the ground, so I advanced into the armless flips very quickly!

Love that cookie arrangement though! I can't think of anything that a little girl might like better!
Old 09-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #1086
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Kathy My thoughts and prayers are with you!! Your Mom and Alisha !!You soooo deserve a stress free vacationPoor Cayley I would look sad too if I broke my arm in 2 places !!!

I sooo wish we would cross paths in Orlando !! One day my friend one day!!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 09-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #1087
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Oh no!! Poor Cayley! That little face just broke my heart. Those cookies are adorable though. Sure to cheer her right up!

I love the change to your upcoming trip!! Y'all definitely need a special dinner! We haven't eaten at that Emeril restaurant, but have eaten at others. So good....and excellent service!
Old 09-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #1088
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Poor Caley!!!! 2 places, yikes. Sending Caley and Mary some hugs and heal soon vibes
I posted on Mary's FB page all the well wishes being posted here for Cayley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Poor Cayley. My DD did that in gymnastics too. She missed the bar and fell in the foam pit and landed hand down ( a no no ) Hers was a minor fracture but still an emergency room visit and home hours later... not fun on a school night.

Is Cayley left handed ??
Ouch.....I can't even imagine. I do not think Cayley is left-handed, but I could be wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
oh no...Cayley get better soon!!!!
Thanks, Jen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStrength View Post
Poor Cayley! I hope she is feeling better soon. I'm sure those adorable cookies will help her spirits at least!
I was going to go to the Disney Store and get her a t-shirt, but I thought cookies would make her feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
Poor baby! I broke my arm doing gymnastics when I was young, and my tumbling got much better after. I was afraid to put the arm on the ground, so I advanced into the armless flips very quickly!

Love that cookie arrangement though! I can't think of anything that a little girl might like better!
Armless flips? I couldn't even do a regular flip.

Well, she is a princess and so princess cookies were the best choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Kathy My thoughts and prayers are with you!! Your Mom and Alisha !!You soooo deserve a stress free vacationPoor Cayley I would look sad too if I broke my arm in 2 places !!!

I sooo wish we would cross paths in Orlando !! One day my friend one day!!!
Thanks; my mom is going for a procedure tomorrow morning to see if the shadow is a "mass" and if so they will clip a piece and biopsy it.

I wish our paths were crossing too. One of these days, dear friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
Oh no!! Poor Cayley! That little face just broke my heart. Those cookies are adorable though. Sure to cheer her right up!

I love the change to your upcoming trip!! Y'all definitely need a special dinner! We haven't eaten at that Emeril restaurant, but have eaten at others. So good....and excellent service!
I'm tellling you that being used to her exhuberant, smiling self, I was teary eyed when I saw that picture of her.

Mark took me to Emeril's in Vegas years and years ago. I didn't think I'd like it because I am not a "fancy" food eater or one filled with spices. Well, let me tell you, I fell in love and have enjoyed every meal there since. I can taste the calamari now.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #1089
KatMark
DIS Veteran

December Trip Update 3

Sorry it took so long for this....things have been a little hectic.

Before I get to Sunday's plans, there was a minor change to Saturday's. As you know, Nicki was able to get an ADR at Be Our Guest at 6:40 p.m. We can't wait to try this new restaurant and we promise lots and lots of pictures.

So we are up to Sunday. We will be meeting at the Beach Club for a meal with Minnie, Goofy and Donald. Yes, we'll be dining at Cape May for breakfast at 8:40 a.m.

After having some fun with the characters and probably making a fool of my hubby again for his birthday, we will be heading over to Epcot. We want to see the Christmas Santas and all the decorations.

Lunch will be at Teppan Edo at 2 p.m. We were originally going to Via Napoli, but pizza and red sauces don't agree with me and Nicki can't have pizza either. Since we ALL love hibachi, we decided to go here (Mark and I have never been).

Unfortunately, Nicki and Todd will have to leave us no later than 4 p.m. to get home because they have to work the next day. I'm sure there will be the usual "cryfest" with Nicki and I when we say goodbye.

I don't know if we will stay at Epcot for awhile or go back to the resort to change clothes. Becuase later that evening we are going to the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party -- it will be me, Mark, Andy and Des. We (well, all except Mark because he knows NOTHING about it) are really looking forward to this.

Sorry this update has no pictures. But I have an excuse...we've never been at Christmas time, so I have no pictures.

Up next, where will Mark, Andy, Des and I be going on Monday now that we've extended our trip and we don't leave until Tuesday (and the kids don't leave until Wednesday night)????

***And since my brain is so fried with all that has been going on health wise between our two families, I can't remember if I told you all how we are revealing the surprise. Andy is going to put Mark's suitcase on his bed before we get home from work on Wednesday night. When he questions him as to why it is there, he'll pull out the poster I am making up. It will say: MARK SCHULTZ, YOU ARE TURNING 60 YEARS OLD. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW? Then we will tell him to open the poster, and it will say YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD (I have a bunch of Disney stickers I'm going to put on it).
Old 09-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #1091
PhoenixStrength
Waiting for my fairytale!

Love the reveal idea! I'm sure he will be shocked, happy and touched that you guys arranged this trip for his birthday!

Heat, humidity and a great Mother/Daughter trip! A May TR

Old 09-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #1092
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Y'all are going to love seeing Disney at Christmas! It's so pretty! I can't wait to live vicariously through you & see all of the BoG pictures!

I think the EPCOT plans & meals sound great!

And the reveal is just priceless! I really, really love it!!
Old 09-06-2012, 07:24 AM   #1094
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

I hope Cayley gets better quick!

I can't believe with all your trips you've never been at Christmas time! You are in for a treat.

I really like your idea to reveal the trip to Mark. Kind of a different twist from the usual trick of keeping it as a surprise from the kids.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:19 AM   #1095
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Sorry this update has no pictures. But I have an excuse...we've never been at Christmas time, so I have no pictures.
Can't wait to see this. Going to Disney at Christmas time is on our bucket list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I can't remember if I told you all how we are revealing the surprise. Andy is going to put Mark's suitcase on his bed before we get home from work on Wednesday night. When he questions him as to why it is there, he'll pull out the poster I am making up. It will say: MARK SCHULTZ, YOU ARE TURNING 60 YEARS OLD. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW? Then we will tell him to open the poster, and it will say YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD (I have a bunch of Disney stickers I'm going to put on it).
Love it! Great idea!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: