Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #1621
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
Only ONE WEEK my friend and the surprises begin!!!
I cannot wait for next Wednesday to get here. The good news is I'm sick and I've been going to bed every night early so I don't have to talk to him too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
relax marv, it isnt your trip its kathys.

Yeah, what Dan said, Marv!

just kidding kathy, im excited for you as well, and yeah for single digits.
Thanks, Dan. And so far, although I love ya, you were wrong...no one has slipped and told him.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #1622
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

woooo hooooo!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-28-2012, 08:58 PM   #1623
marvali
DIS Veteran

Quote:
The way Kathy has been keeping us all involved, I think more than just me is probably thinking this is their trip too!!!

Quote:
just kidding kathy, im excited for you as well, and yeah for single digits.
Relax Dan, it isn't your trip it's Kathy's!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I cannot wait for next Wednesday to get here. The good news is I'm sick and I've been going to bed every night early so I don't have to talk to him too much.
Wow, you'll stoop to anything to keep from breaking down and blurting won't you???

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, what Dan said, Marv!
. .

AKV - since 2007 DIS Dad's Club Member #174
Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Link to Dec 2010 Trip Report: Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer
Link to OKW Trip Report: OKW Trip Report
Old 11-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #1624
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Wow, you'll stoop to anything to keep from breaking down and blurting won't you???

. .
I've had some kind of bug since Sunday; I thought I had it three weeks ago but it never materialized into anything, but this time it has. I'm going to the doctor on Friday.

Last night Mark asked me if I had priced my airline ticket for my trip with Mary and the girls in January and if we had finalized the dates. Off the top of my head, I said I bought it a month ago, paid $220 and that we were going January 9 - 14 so I'd be home for the 15th which is his birthday. Seriously, he has to stop talking to me for an entire week.

You know I love you.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:29 AM   #1625
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

single digits!!!
Old 11-29-2012, 06:34 AM   #1626
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
I've had some kind of bug since Sunday; I thought I had it three weeks ago but it never materialized into anything, but this time it has. I'm going to the doctor on Friday.

Last night Mark asked me if I had priced my airline ticket for my trip with Mary and the girls in January and if we had finalized the dates. Off the top of my head, I said I bought it a month ago, paid $220 and that we were going January 9 - 14 so I'd be home for the 15th which is his birthday. Seriously, he has to stop talking to me for an entire week.

You know I love you.
OMG - this is so funny! That's pretty good that it came out of your mouth unrehearsed.

D~
Old 11-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #1627
marvali
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You know I love you.
Yeah, yeah, yeah......you say that NOW.....

Well, I guess I can't say much.....you did invite me to come on your Anniversary trip next August..... Hopefully Mark won't have a problem with that.......

Hard to believe ONE WEEK from now you will have broken the first surprise to Mark and will be getting ready to head to the airport for the actual trip, with an additional big surprise to come that evening courtesy of Nicki, with smooches and hugs to go around. Can't wait to hear what she chooses to say that evening.

Any hope there will be LIVE updates, or will we have to wait for the TR when you return home???

Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Old 11-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #1628
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Anyone want to single digit dance with us?????
How about some cheering, too?

It'll be here before you know it!!
Old 11-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #1629
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls

Quote:
Thanks, Dan. And so far, although I love ya, you were wrong...no one has slipped and told him.
no i really hope no one slips up before time, as i dont want to ruin your surprise...i just figured someone would say something again like before and he would actually pay attention this time.

Quote:
The way Kathy has been keeping us all involved, I think more than just me is probably thinking this is their trip too!!!

Relax Dan, it isn't your trip it's Kathy's!!!
well my birthday is coming up soon so she could have invited me along but whatever kathy.
you want to pay for me to fly down marv?

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
Old 11-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #1630
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
woooo hooooo!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
single digits!!!
I can't believe tomorrow we will be at 6 days; at this time next week, we'd be looking at the Epcot resorts' decorations

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
OMG - this is so funny! That's pretty good that it came out of your mouth unrehearsed.

D~
He's killing me with this stuff.

Quote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah......you say that NOW.....

I always mean it my friend

Well, I guess I can't say much.....you did invite me to come on your Anniversary trip next August..... Hopefully Mark won't have a problem with that.......

Mark is fine with anything I say...I am the princess.

Hard to believe ONE WEEK from now you will have broken the first surprise to Mark and will be getting ready to head to the airport for the actual trip, with an additional big surprise to come that evening courtesy of Nicki, with smooches and hugs to go around. Can't wait to hear what she chooses to say that evening.

I can't wait to hear what she says either.

Any hope there will be LIVE updates, or will we have to wait for the TR when you return home???
I'm only going to use the computer to download my pictures every night most likely. But I will be posting updates on FB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
How about some cheering, too?

It'll be here before you know it!!
Love the cheering...thank you.

Quote:
no i really hope no one slips up before time, as i dont want to ruin your surprise...i just figured someone would say something again like before and he would actually pay attention this time.

I think we'll be okay...we've gone six months, we can go a few days more.

well my birthday is coming up soon so she could have invited me along but whatever kathy.

The more the merrier...bbut you did just get back from a two week trip.

Yeah, Marv, you want to pay for Dan to fly down?
Old 11-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #1631
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Update

Well, when I thought I was getting sick last week, it never really materialized. However, this week it did. I've had an upset stomach since Sunday, the chills (but no fever), and a raspy throat and runny nose. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow at 10 and hoping she'll give me something to knock the worse of it out of me. I refuse to be sick for this trip.

There's been a little change in our plans for Mark's and my last full day at Disney.

On Monday, we will still go to DTD for breakfast at WPE and then to the Studios for several hours. The afternoon we might take a break at our resort or just hang at the Studios; then we are going to see Fantasmic at 6:30 that night because Des has never seen it. If MK is open until 10 still, we may go there afterwards.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #1632
solana131
DIS Veteran

Oh Kathy...I hope your doctor can give you something! A sick vacation is no fun. Good luck!

Feb'12 TR: How do I go back to a world that doesn't have fireworks every night?
July'12 TR: July 2012. Yes it was hot. Yes it was crowded. Yes it was FUN!
August'13 TR: Mom...am I supposed to have shoes on??
Old 11-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #1633
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

I hope you feel better Kathy. No distractions or illness to take away from this trip.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
Old 11-30-2012, 06:52 AM   #1634
marvali
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh that would soooo suck after this long, and being so close!!!

Quote:
I'm only going to use the computer to download my pictures every night most likely. But I will be posting updates on FB.
Well that stinks! I was hoping FB wouldn't be the only way to keep up with you since I am seldom on there anymore!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, Marv, you want to pay for Dan to fly down?
Sure, no problem! Dan, the ticket has been purchased and departure is that morning. Be at the airport on time so you don't miss your flight.......

Quote:
Well, when I thought I was getting sick last week, it never really materialized. However, this week it did. I've had an upset stomach since Sunday, the chills (but no fever), and a raspy throat and runny nose. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow at 10 and hoping she'll give me something to knock the worse of it out of me. I refuse to be sick for this trip.
Kathy, I so hope you get better soon! After all this planning you deserve to enjoy it all fully for sure! Hoping the Doctor can help you wipe it out quickly!!!

Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Old 11-30-2012, 08:24 AM   #1635
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

HUGE healing prayers are coming your way! I am so excited for your trip and this surprise! I want NOTHING to stop you from enjoying it to the fullest, it has been a rough year and you deserve some stress-free fun!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: