Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2012, 01:37 AM   #91
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
I saw a bunch of notifications come through on my thread here and thought I should come find out what all was being said.

I missed hitting double digits?

Life has been crazy lately. I will post an update next with the non usual...working and cleaning all the time stuff.
When I saw the first posts about your double digits coming in I started adding the days until your trip to mine and voila ..... I realized we both are in double digits!

and btw .... I commented on your update on your other thread!
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:55 AM   #92
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
When I saw the first posts about your double digits coming in I started adding the days until your trip to mine and voila ..... I realized we both are in double digits!

and btw .... I commented on your update on your other thread!
Yay for double digits!!!

and thank you for your kind words!!!
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-23-2012, 05:29 AM   #93
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

I will be keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed for you and Zoe, Ann! I hope the next few weeks go great for you all!!

On a lighter note, yay for double digits!!!!
Stringbean&Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #94
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
I will be keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed for you and Zoe, Ann! I hope the next few weeks go great for you all!!

On a lighter note, yay for double digits!!!!
Thank you so much!
Old 06-23-2012, 02:59 PM   #95
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So glad you joined. I have been neglecting this thread a bit... in fact I dont' know if I have posted any real plans yet. However, it is good to have you along. Are you staying at POFQ or POR in September?
We'll be staying at POFQ...first time!!!

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Dancegrl624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #96
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran

When Kris and I went to DL in 2009 we both really liked Mimi's. We did not care for Millie's which was in the parking lot of the hotel we stayed in. So glad Zach is going!

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause Iíve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers

Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP
tankgirl427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:48 PM   #97
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl427 View Post
When Kris and I went to DL in 2009 we both really liked Mimi's. We did not care for Millie's which was in the parking lot of the hotel we stayed in. So glad Zach is going!
Yes, but Zach is not going on this trip.

I may actually make a change to the Mimi's plan. I purchased the photopass + and since you get the photos at the character meals (most..not all are participating) I figured if we get to our hotel soon enough... we may have brunch at Goofy's. I have to trade the voucher in and rather than do it during park time I figure I would go and do it at Goofy's. So either I am going to walk there just to trade in my voucher or we will eat there. Either way, I will be making my way to the Disneyland Hotel.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:19 PM   #98
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I'm still here, and I'm keeping EVERYTHING crossed that the "trick" works and Zoe won't need surgery.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:35 AM   #99
oceanwave
Mouseketeer

Oh my goodness Ann, I really hope this trick with Zoe will work. The last thing you guys need is another surgery. And Zoe does really deserve a break from all this stuff. Will keep my fingers, toes and everything else crossed. Also will be sending good vibes your way.

Will also do the same for you. Fingers crossed for normal results.

That would be great if your body could regulate itself through diet and exercise. The hardest part is giving up those wonderful carbs I try to keep my carb intake low and when I eat carbs it is the good carbs. When I do this I notice huge differences and feel so much better. So fingers crossed it works for you and you start feeling better soon.

September 2012 - POFQ
September 2011 - Coronado Springs

Sep/Oct PTR
oceanwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:43 AM   #100
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes, but Zach is not going on this trip.

I may actually make a change to the Mimi's plan. I purchased the photopass + and since you get the photos at the character meals (most..not all are participating) I figured if we get to our hotel soon enough... we may have brunch at Goofy's. I have to trade the voucher in and rather than do it during park time I figure I would go and do it at Goofy's. So either I am going to walk there just to trade in my voucher or we will eat there. Either way, I will be making my way to the Disneyland Hotel.
Shoot I posted that under the wrong PTR report for you. Oh well at least you knew what I was talking about. Yeah for testing out PP+ so we can see if we should do it in the Fall!

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause Iíve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers

Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP
tankgirl427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:21 AM   #101
amandaw
DIS Veteran

I'm so sorry to hear everything going on for you & Zoe. I will keep all of my fingers & toes crossed for y'all! And I'll send out some prayers too!
amandaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #103
lilpixiebabe101
DIS Veteran

Location: Lousiana- 14 hours away from my happiest place on earth!!!

Yay for double digits!!!!
Gotta have some Dancing Nanners!

And like I said on the other PTR.. crossing everything for both of you!!!!
lilpixiebabe101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #104
chunkymonkey
DIS Veteran

Take care!

Crossing all my fingers and toes for Zoe and you! Hope your results come back good and that Zoe won't need surgery! I plan on seeing you guys in Sept/Oct!!

I should probably start my PTR soon...I have made a few ADRs but I still need to make a few more but need to get into planning mode first. But that's not hard to do, LOL.

I think we will do the Villains bash because it seems fun, plus I want to ride TSM without the regular crowds. Do you think the FP system will be valid during the bash?

BTW, we are definitely staying at AoA from Sept 27-Oct 2nd. Looking forward to F&W too!
chunkymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:01 AM   #105
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I'm still here, and I'm keeping EVERYTHING crossed that the "trick" works and Zoe won't need surgery.
It was going really well... now though I wonder. However, it is really too early to tell so I am not going to stress out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanwave View Post
Oh my goodness Ann, I really hope this trick with Zoe will work. The last thing you guys need is another surgery. And Zoe does really deserve a break from all this stuff. Will keep my fingers, toes and everything else crossed. Also will be sending good vibes your way.

Will also do the same for you. Fingers crossed for normal results.

That would be great if your body could regulate itself through diet and exercise. The hardest part is giving up those wonderful carbs I try to keep my carb intake low and when I eat carbs it is the good carbs. When I do this I notice huge differences and feel so much better. So fingers crossed it works for you and you start feeling better soon.
Thanks so much. I think Zoe needs a break...but also I am sure at some point she will need to have this moved...and perhaps a number of times in her life...so if we can cut one time out now... I think she will be that much better off. I only wish I could make it so she never had to have any more surgeries.

As for me... I am slowly going off. I cut my dose down to half and I had a really bad day. I decided I was going too fast and so I haven't reduced it any more...and so far I am feeling better (less shaky...less headache..etc) I will have to get back into the swing of a watching carbs. This slower transition off the meds will allow me a bit of time to transition in that too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl427 View Post
Shoot I posted that under the wrong PTR report for you. Oh well at least you knew what I was talking about. Yeah for testing out PP+ so we can see if we should do it in the Fall!
It will be a good trial run. Honestly if it were not for the fact all of us (sans Kira and Josh) will be together I am not sure I would have done it. PP photographers are in fewer locations and there are not as many restaurants participating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
I'm so sorry to hear everything going on for you & Zoe. I will keep all of my fingers & toes crossed for y'all! And I'll send out some prayers too!
Thank you so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Congrats on the double digits! Fingers and toes crossed the trick for Zoe works.
Double digits are so much fun! Course, it makes me realize how fast time is going by and that I better get a move on in planning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpixiebabe101 View Post
Yay for double digits!!!!
Gotta have some Dancing Nanners!

And like I said on the other PTR.. crossing everything for both of you!!!!
Love the dancing nanners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkymonkey View Post
Crossing all my fingers and toes for Zoe and you! Hope your results come back good and that Zoe won't need surgery! I plan on seeing you guys in Sept/Oct!!

I should probably start my PTR soon...I have made a few ADRs but I still need to make a few more but need to get into planning mode first. But that's not hard to do, LOL.

I think we will do the Villains bash because it seems fun, plus I want to ride TSM without the regular crowds. Do you think the FP system will be valid during the bash?

BTW, we are definitely staying at AoA from Sept 27-Oct 2nd. Looking forward to F&W too!
I think the villains bash sounds like a lot of fun, run participant or not. It isn't really advertised. (at least not like MNSSHP) and it costs less. Sounds like it will be fun. Hopefully, Betsy and I will be able to finish the race with enough time to actually enjoy some of the bash.

that you are staying at AoA. Your dates are all days that I will be in FL. Betsy arrives 9/28..so she is there almost the entire time you are as well. If you start a PTR, please let me know!!! I would love to read along!

Thanks for the well wishes btw. The verdict is still out on Zoe...and I am taking it slow in regards to changing my diet/meds. However...... I got online to access my lab results and was able to read that the results were fine! Now, I have not got official word from my doc... but I am sure she will just send me out a letter saying everything was normal.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: