Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2013, 07:30 AM   #331
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkred]
Ace is a Jack Rat - Half Jack Russell / Half Rat Terrier all spoiled . We miss him desperately when we are gone, he is a wonderful little guy.

I might do a PTR closer to the trip, you never know. I am hoping to see a lot of DISers down there.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and post here. I love to read peoples comments.

1/2Rat Terrier 1/2 russell terrier huh? Well he is just so cute. All dogs should be all spoiled. Like my brother always said about my kids. "there is a difference between spoiled and spoiled rotten". I like to think my "babies (including our dog) are spoiled, but not rotten.

Look forward to your PTR, if you do decide to do one.

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Old 03-27-2013, 08:25 AM   #332
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Great pics!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-27-2013, 08:35 AM   #333
ddstratton
DIS Veteran

I always hate seeing the end of a trip, but love it when a new one is in the works!! Ace is just too cute.

May 2010 - Port Orleans French Quarter Pre-Trip Report and
The AutoTrain, Disney World and More! Trip Report

October 2008 - Caribbean Beach
Pre-Trip Report and Trip Report
Old 03-27-2013, 10:31 AM   #334
Laracroft72
All things Disney Lover

Great trip report and pics. I love the details you capture.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #335
Tinker_Tam
DIS Veteran

Ok, I have no idea how but I missed the posting about the end of the trip update! It seems like everything ends too soon... Including TR!!

Ace is such a cutie!!! My kids would love him to pieces!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 11:31 AM   #336
carissanboys
DIS Veteran

It is so beautiful there! That lobby is just gorgeous.

That is a great photo of Bill!

Ace looked about as exhausted as Baxter was when we got home. He's such a cutie.

**NEW TR** S.O.C.K. and Stitch Return to the World with a Dog
Old 03-31-2013, 02:13 AM   #337
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper View Post
I enjoyed your trip report. I always like reading them. I am usually paranoid about the buses and check several times (the night before and that morning) to make sure they are sending lift equipped ones. The people I was with last time told me I was being ridiculous--but they've never had to depend on getting JUST the right kind of bus. It makes a difference!! Glad you got to the airport on time.
Sometimes it doesn't matter how much you check they just send a bus, that is why we are going to go to the airport a little earlier just to make sure. I am so happy we made it on time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdev3225 View Post
The last day is always so sad. We were going to try Big River Grille in October but after eating around the world we weren't hungry. One day.

That really was lousy that you had to get an accessible bus sent out. Sometimes I just shake my head and then poor Bill being by the potty.

Ace really is a cutie. I can see why he could be mistaken for a Brittany with his markings. I had 2 when my kids were younger and my next dog, one day, will be another Brittany.

Loved the report and can't wait for December.
Ace is the sweetest, we really miss him when we are in WDW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piglet50 View Post
Thanks for the great update. That picture is one of the best I've seen of your Bill and I've read all of your reports. I hope time flies as you wait for your next trip. Good to see Ace. He's so cute.

Off topic: I remember that Bill's parents have a cabin somewhere in the Smokey Mountains. I hope that it was not in the area that was damaged in the fires.

Take care and thanks again.
I love that picture of Bill, thanks for saying that . Bill's parents were actually at the cabin while that fire was going on, they could see it from their house, but it wasn't too close. I feel so sorry for all those people that lost their homes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesknee View Post
1/2Rat Terrier 1/2 russell terrier huh? Well he is just so cute. All dogs should be all spoiled. Like my brother always said about my kids. "there is a difference between spoiled and spoiled rotten". I like to think my "babies (including our dog) are spoiled, but not rotten.

Look forward to your PTR, if you do decide to do one.
Yes, he is a Jack Rat and a nut . He is completely spoiled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Great pics!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddstratton View Post
I always hate seeing the end of a trip, but love it when a new one is in the works!! Ace is just too cute.
Thanks for joining us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laracroft72 View Post
Great trip report and pics. I love the details you capture.
Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker_Tam View Post
Ok, I have no idea how but I missed the posting about the end of the trip update! It seems like everything ends too soon... Including TR!!

Ace is such a cutie!!! My kids would love him to pieces!!!
He would be scared to death of your kids . Kids move too fast for him they freak him out, he likes old people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissanboys View Post
It is so beautiful there! That lobby is just gorgeous.

That is a great photo of Bill!

Ace looked about as exhausted as Baxter was when we got home. He's such a cutie.
We are completely in love with the Boardwalk. Baxter is adorable. I am enjoying your trip report!!
Old 03-31-2013, 02:28 AM   #338
mrsksomeday

We did some podcasts

While I was on my trip report hiatus this fall I did fit two Disney things in.

We were asked by KathyRN137 to be guests on her first podcast called Special Mouse. This podcast brings both information and inspiration when it comes to Disney travel and extra challenges. Bill and I were honored to be some of her first guests. If you would like to you can

The second thing was another podcast, yes you can't shut me up when it comes to talking about WDW. This time I was totally shocked that lurkyloo would want me to talk on The Disney Wedding Podcast about our anniversary private dinner at the Grand Floridian. I almost said no because well it's LURKYLOO and she is awesome!! Bill talked me into it and she is so nice. If you would like

Last edited by mrsksomeday; 03-31-2013 at 03:17 AM.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:42 PM   #339
jkCT
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the podcast links! Listening to Kathy's now!
Old 03-31-2013, 04:53 PM   #340
Tinker_Tam
DIS Veteran

I will have to go check out LURKYLOO's pod cast. I did listen to Kathy and you did a great job. I think I would have been VERY nervous! Than again, you were talking about something you know A LOT about. That always helps.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:37 PM   #341
CarolynK
DIS Veteran

Sad to see your report come to an end! I just wanted to comment on Big River Grill. It has become our tradition to eat lunch there the last day of our trip: I like it because we can eat outside on the Boardwalk - I never get tired of the view!!
We were in WDW last week, and despite the cooler-than-usual temps (I think Thursday was mid-60s) we were able to continue our tradition

Upcoming: 6/10/14-6/25/14 WDW and Vero~~12/20/14-12/27/14 WDW
Old 04-01-2013, 06:27 AM   #342
carissanboys
DIS Veteran

Very cool on the podcasts!

**NEW TR** S.O.C.K. and Stitch Return to the World with a Dog
Old 04-01-2013, 03:32 PM   #343
mrsksomeday

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkCT View Post
Thanks for the podcast links! Listening to Kathy's now!
You are welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker_Tam View Post
I will have to go check out LURKYLOO's pod cast. I did listen to Kathy and you did a great job. I think I would have been VERY nervous! Than again, you were talking about something you know A LOT about. That always helps.
I was completely nervous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynK View Post
Sad to see your report come to an end! I just wanted to comment on Big River Grill. It has become our tradition to eat lunch there the last day of our trip: I like it because we can eat outside on the Boardwalk - I never get tired of the view!!
We were in WDW last week, and despite the cooler-than-usual temps (I think Thursday was mid-60s) we were able to continue our tradition
That is a great tradition, when we stay at the Boardwalk we will eat there on the last day too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissanboys View Post
Very cool on the podcasts!
Thanks
Old 05-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #345
DisMomAmy
DIS Veteran

Another great report Tracy! Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. Sorry it's over.

I listened to your Special Mouse podcast! It's funny hearing the voices of people you have "known" for so long but never actually met. It was a great podcast!!!

I can't wait to read about your next trip!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: