Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #226
piglet50
DIS Veteran

just checking in to see if there was another update. loving your tr - such good pictures.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:38 PM   #227
GeminiAngel
DIS Veteran

Just read the whole thing! You really make me miss the Disney magic. Been super MIA. Life has really been in the way this past year.

Can't wait for more.

DLR: To many times to count!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-02-2012, 08:19 PM   #228
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Wow Tracy I was reading your TR last night but it got late and my fingers were too tired to post...

What a magical trip you and Bill had... I'll have to go back to read some of your earlier trips but you really had some amazing moments...

Your Wishes Dessert Party...

Your Private Dinner at the Grand Floridian and your ring...

Bill's Birthday Dinner and the kids singing...

Your views of the Boardwalk...

Snagging a ressie at Le Cellier at the last minute... (I mean that too... I have yet to eat there...)

I love your obvious love and devotion for each other...

I was really struck by some of the things you said in your introduction... It's really hard to understand why people act the way they do or say some of the things they do...

I have a huge tolerance for people's different personalities and personal eccentricity and goodness knows I'm probably eccentric... but the one thing that drive me mad and I just cannot stand is cruelty and ignorance... so I'm sorry for any cr*p either of you have had to go through...

Anyhow... I can't wait to read more TR...

Old 10-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #229
GeminiAngel
DIS Veteran

DLR: To many times to count!
Old 10-25-2012, 08:04 AM   #230
Laracroft72
All things Disney Lover

Hi! I am a newbie and fellow Disney lover. I have read your previous trip reports but didn't create an account until now. You are so much fun to read and I love how the characters practically attack Bill! Can't wait to read more!
Old 12-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #231
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker_Tam View Post
I am usually one of the first ones to read a new installment... I see am slacking.

That is awesome that they were able to make Bill a ramp. I really do think I would have stayed in the room the whole time!

I know it had to be HOT for Bill to be HOT. I remember that he is usually cold... even in the best of weather. It must have been a new experience for him!
I was so happy they made that ramp. I was shocked when Bill said he was not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
That is great they put in a ramp. What a beautiful area.

Too bad it was too hot but it sounds like you made out okay with those characters. Lucky you two.

Another great installment.
It amazes me how we just bump into characters all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdevoe View Post
Loving your TR!!! Your new ring is beautiful!!! Your view is just awesome! and you guys are hitting the jackpot with characters!!!! What a great trip you are having. Can't wait to hear more!!!
I was amazed by the ring, it is so precious to me. We love the BWV's, we were so happy with the view. Thanks for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvfigment View Post
What a special moment when you noticed the ramps they built for Bill. Looks like he really enjoyed being out there. Woo hoo for getting a seating at LeCellier plus more character mojo!
The LeCellier reservation was a great surprise and Bill loved the balcony. We went out there a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
I loved reading the ramp story even though we had spoken about it before; that Disney CM Magic never gets old!

I was scrolling through, catching up with your report and Billy came up behind me. He was looking over my shoulder and when he saw a picture of Bill, he said, "Hey, Mom, look! It's Mr. Bill!!" I thought Bill would enjoy that.

You and your camera are taking some pretty awesome pictures! (And the pictures from the tray are great, too!)

Kathy
I loved that Billy still recognized Bill. Bill loved hearing that. I love my new camera and the tray pictures. (did I type the word "love" enough? haha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starousse View Post
Loving your trip review. Can't wait to hear more.
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piglet50 View Post
just checking in to see if there was another update. loving your tr - such good pictures.
Thanks for reading, I am really enjoying this camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiAngel View Post
Just read the whole thing! You really make me miss the Disney magic. Been super MIA. Life has really been in the way this past year.

Can't wait for more.
I have been MIA recently, life has been hectic to say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PracPerfPatricia View Post
Wow Tracy I was reading your TR last night but it got late and my fingers were too tired to post...

What a magical trip you and Bill had... I'll have to go back to read some of your earlier trips but you really had some amazing moments...

Your Wishes Dessert Party...

Your Private Dinner at the Grand Floridian and your ring...

Bill's Birthday Dinner and the kids singing...

Your views of the Boardwalk...

Snagging a ressie at Le Cellier at the last minute... (I mean that too... I have yet to eat there...)

I love your obvious love and devotion for each other...

I was really struck by some of the things you said in your introduction... It's really hard to understand why people act the way they do or say some of the things they do...

I have a huge tolerance for people's different personalities and personal eccentricity and goodness knows I'm probably eccentric... but the one thing that drive me mad and I just cannot stand is cruelty and ignorance... so I'm sorry for any cr*p either of you have had to go through...

Anyhow... I can't wait to read more TR...

We really enjoyed the dessert party, it was so nice not to have to fight the crowds to see Wishes.

I will never forget that private dinner, Bill is so amazing.

Lipoa is a fantastic CM, Ohanas is our favorite restaurant and the singing made it a great night.

The Boardwalk is a very special place to us, we really enjoy it.
Bill loves his steak so I can see why he was trolling the reservations to see about LeCellier .

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words, they really touched me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiAngel View Post
I know I have been horribly slacking!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laracroft72 View Post
Hi! I am a newbie and fellow Disney lover. I have read your previous trip reports but didn't create an account until now. You are so much fun to read and I love how the characters practically attack Bill! Can't wait to read more!
Thank you so much for reading our reports, I know I am long winded at times, but I just can't stop talking Disney. I am honored that you posted on our trip report as your first post. I will hopefully get back into the swing of things here on the report very soon.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #234
mrsksomeday

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh
okay caught up!
HELLO!!! So happy to see you here. Merry Christmas, I hope you are well, I have missed you.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:44 PM   #235
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
HELLO!!! So happy to see you here. Merry Christmas, I hope you are well, I have missed you.
Just on while on vacation. Really have limited internet access otherwise.

Hope to catch up over the next week!

I am well.....Looks like all is well with you hopefully!

Miss you too!!!!!!!!!

Merry Xmas.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:04 PM   #237
mrsksomeday

I am so sorry I haven't finished this trip report. Many things happened this fall/winter and the time got away from me. I hope to post a life update very soon, then finish this trip report .
Old 02-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #239
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.

Hope it was good life getting in the way.
I'm looking forward to more of the TR. Take your time. I know I'll be here when you are ready.

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Old 03-09-2013, 12:21 AM   #240
piglet50
DIS Veteran

hey, just wanted to see if you're back yet. love your reports and hope you come back to this one soon.

saw your update above and hope everything is good. take care.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: