Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2014, 02:45 PM   #1
Minnie824
DIS Veteran

Disneyland Paris add on?

Is there an add on available for after the London/Paris trip to see Disneyland Paris? Or has anyone just added a night at the Paris hotel and gone to Disneyland? What would be the easiest and least expensive way of doing this? Thanks.
Minnie824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 03:40 PM   #2
k5jmh

DIS Tech Talk Guru
Ask me about Alpaca poop!
I want to pour that Sauce all over my body

We did a special add-on in 2011, but I think they still have an add-on for DLRP. I will tell you now, DLRP percent is not cheap. But the Disneyland park is the most beautiful of all the "Magic Kingdoms."

On our Viva Italia trip that we just returned home from last night, a couple went to DLRP following the adventure. So it can be done. But they did that on their own. You can take a train to DLRP from Paris. It is also very easy to navigate the Metro to that train station.

I would email kevin@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com . He can give you more specific information about the add-on.

Last edited by k5jmh; 09-27-2014 at 08:16 PM.
k5jmh is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-26-2014, 07:29 PM   #3
DDuck4Life
Vinylmation and Donald Duck Nut!!

We just added the DLP part to the end of our Viva Italia trip and just got back today. It was super simple to book it our selves at the end of our trip. there are several tips for booking cheaply on the DLP boards on how to use the different sites to get the best deal for staying on property. Or there are even cheaper deals for staying off property but then you will have to worry about getting to and from the park. We were able to find a good deal through the Ireland DLP site that included room, park tickets, and meal plan for a cheaper price than just a room only package through the US site, so there are deals to be had out there.

Not sure where you end the London/Paris trip to know how to get from the end to the DLPR but getting from the airport to the resort is super simple and several options are available. We booked a transfer shuttle to pick us up from the airport and drop us off at our hotel. We went for easy and liked the idea of someone waiting for us right outside baggage pick with a little sign with our name on it, up to help us with our bags to the car, and drop us off right in front of the resort.

Kevin should be able to help you out for trying to add on to the end of your trip but if you wanted to try it on your own everything you need is on the DLP board. that is where we found all the information we needed to be able to book our room package and do everything on our own.
2011 - November - Wyndham Bonnet Creek TR 2012 - October - Wyndham Bonnet Creek TR
2013 - October - Wyndham Bonnet Creek TR 2014 - May - Wilderness Lodge - Adventures at 40"!
DL
2011 - April - Solo Day Trip, 2012 - May - Wyndham's Dolphin CoveTR, 2012 - August - Peacock Suites - Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip TR
DDuck4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:09 PM   #4
GoGoJulie
Earning My Ears

I talked to Adventures By Disney this afternoon. We are planning a fall adult only trip. They do not have pricing on the Disneyland Paris extension yet. They anticipate knowing in a couple months. If you book, you can put yourself on the waiting list and they will contact you when they have pricing. At that time you will be able to reserve it or not. He said they will have a 2 - 6 night option.
GoGoJulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 01:22 PM   #5
mathgeek
DIS Veteran

I did the add-on through ABD after my Knights & Lights trip this past summer. It was on the expensive side, but I felt that the perks were worth it to have everything included. The biggest perks were the pre-arranged transportation to DLP from Paris then from DLP to the airport, and the VIP FastPass. I chose the stay at Hotel NY, which was a bit less expensive than the option to stay at the Disneyland Hotel. The Disneyland Hotel has it own perks, such as overlooking the park, but I found the walk to and from Hotel NY through the Disney Village wasn't that far and was very nice.

I only did the 2 night option, which included a 3-day park hopper. But with the VIP FastPass, which I think is only otherwise available if you are staying concierge, I was able to get on those rides without any wait - just go up to the FastPass line and show them your pass. The CM's at the FP entrance always seemed to be impressed when they saw my pass. I also took advantage of the morning extra magic hours at Disneyland Park on my full day and was able to see everything I wanted in that day and a half.

I'm sure there are less expensive ways to do DLP booking on your own, but I felt this was easiest and just wanted to stay with the ABD service for the whole trip.

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." -Walter Elias Disney
mathgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 02:39 PM   #6
kyirish25
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathgeek View Post
I did the add-on through ABD after my Knights & Lights trip this past summer. It was on the expensive side, but I felt that the perks were worth it to have everything included. The biggest perks were the pre-arranged transportation to DLP from Paris then from DLP to the airport, and the VIP FastPass. I chose the stay at Hotel NY, which was a bit less expensive than the option to stay at the Disneyland Hotel. The Disneyland Hotel has it own perks, such as overlooking the park, but I found the walk to and from Hotel NY through the Disney Village wasn't that far and was very nice.

I only did the 2 night option, which included a 3-day park hopper. But with the VIP FastPass, which I think is only otherwise available if you are staying concierge, I was able to get on those rides without any wait - just go up to the FastPass line and show them your pass. The CM's at the FP entrance always seemed to be impressed when they saw my pass. I also took advantage of the morning extra magic hours at Disneyland Park on my full day and was able to see everything I wanted in that day and a half.

I'm sure there are less expensive ways to do DLP booking on your own, but I felt this was easiest and just wanted to stay with the ABD service for the whole trip.
Thank you for sharing your experience. Looking at the England & France with wanting to hit DLP afterwards. Would gladly like for ABD to handle everything for me if possible, which sounds like it has been in the past.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: