Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 05:16 PM   #106
OSUBuckly
Mouseketeer

Hello everybody,

My wife (34) and I (33) will be sailing on this cruise with you all. This will be our third Disney Cruise, our first since our honeymoon on the Magic in 2008
We are super-excitied to be on the new ship!

We are currently in Stateroom #8516, which I think connects to you, AudreyKThompson. Don't be offended though if we end up moving since we are trying to coordinate with my mother when they end up booking.

I'll probably send a Facebook request as well. My real name is Buckly, so please accept!
Old 01-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #107
Feisty Fairy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUBuckly View Post
Hello everybody,

My wife (34) and I (33) will be sailing on this cruise with you all. This will be our third Disney Cruise, our first since our honeymoon on the Magic in 2008
We are super-excitied to be on the new ship!

We are currently in Stateroom #8516, which I think connects to you, AudreyKThompson. Don't be offended though if we end up moving since we are trying to coordinate with my mother when they end up booking.

I'll probably send a Facebook request as well. My real name is Buckly, so please accept!
Got you.
Register to remove

Old 01-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #108
TinkEBell
"It's Goooood" *In my PIP voice*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyKThompson View Post
Hi! I'd love to connect up- we honeymooned on this itinerary on the Magic, and our youngest is DD3 Vivian would love a play mate
That's awesome. I think it would be great for them to meet up. Abby, my daughter, loves playing with other kids!!
TinkEBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:59 PM   #109
amylia403
Disney Mommy

Just sent a request to join the FB page Dis name is amylia403 and real name is Amy

amylia403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #110
Feisty Fairy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylia403 View Post
Just sent a request to join the FB page Dis name is amylia403 and real name is Amy
Got you.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:48 AM   #111
steelernut
Mouseketeer

Talking

15 WEEKS UNTIL THE CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carnival Pride 09/14/02 Western, Carnival Fantasy 05/08/03, Mariner of the Seas 11/16/03 Inaugural, Mariner of the Seas 10/10/04 Western, Carnival Glory 10/14/06 Eastern, Disney Wonder 10/12/08 Four Night, Freedom of the Seas 10/11/09 Western
Carnival Dream 2/26/11 Eastern, Disney Dream 5/11/13 Four Night, Port Orleans Riverside 5/23-28/2010, French Quarter 12/17-23/2011
steelernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:03 PM   #112
Feisty Fairy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernut View Post
15 WEEKS UNTIL THE CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome!
Old 01-31-2013, 08:25 PM   #113
ty_n_cy
Early Summer Dreaming...

Hi everybody... our plans have changed so many times that I can't keep track of which cruises we initially planned, but today we changed our cruise again... for the final time, and so here we are.

This will be our third Disney Dream Cruise... and it'll be the fourth overall Disney Cruise for my wife and I who sailed on the Magic last August out of New York City.

Anyway... we'd love to join your group and look forward to getting to know many of you. We've got many friends whom we've met on cruises on the past that we keep in touch with via Facebook, so if you've got a group on there, we'd love to join.

Below is a link to our video from our 2012 Disney World and Disney Dream trip. Only a few months left until we get on the ship!

Video Link:

http://youtu.be/Ph-qDVZMSG0

CY

ty_n_cy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:36 PM   #114
Feisty Fairy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_n_cy View Post
Hi everybody... our plans have changed so many times that I can't keep track of which cruises we initially planned, but today we changed our cruise again... for the final time, and so here we are.

This will be our third Disney Dream Cruise... and it'll be the fourth overall Disney Cruise for my wife and I who sailed on the Magic last August out of New York City.

Anyway... we'd love to join your group and look forward to getting to know many of you. We've got many friends whom we've met on cruises on the past that we keep in touch with via Facebook, so if you've got a group on there, we'd love to join.

Below is a link to our video from our 2012 Disney World and Disney Dream trip. Only a few months left until we get on the ship!

Video Link:

http://youtu.be/Ph-qDVZMSG0

CY
Our plans have changed from our original as well. We originally booked a 7 night on the Fantasy but due to some circumstances we had to change to a four night on the dream. If you want to join or Facebook feel free to. It is a private group just let me know in a message on Facebook. I check "my other messages there frequently" or post on here that your requested. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1175...group_activity

How many are cruising with you? It is me and my husband on this cruise. We are celebrating on anniversary and this our second cruise. Are you celebrating anything? Welcome aboard.

Last edited by Feisty Fairy; 02-09-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Feisty Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #115
ty_n_cy
Early Summer Dreaming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty Fairy View Post
Our plans have changed from our original as well. We originally booked a 7 night on the Fantasy but due to some circumstances we had to change to a four night on the dream. If you want to join or Facebook feel free to. It is a private group just let me know in a message on Facebook. I check "my other messages there frequently" or post on her that your requested. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1175...group_activity

How many are cruising with you? It is me and my husband on this cruise. We are celebrating on anniversary and this our second cruise. Are you celebrating anything? Welcome aboard.
Hi! I just sent the request for the Facebook group.

On this cruise, it will be all five of us.

Chuck
Tiffany
Tyler (13)
Madison (7)
Brielle (6)

We're not really celebrating anything in particular this trip... just getting away.

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

CY

ty_n_cy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:50 PM   #116
Feisty Fairy
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Chuck
Tiffany
Tyler (13)
Madison (7)
Brielle (6)

We're not really celebrating anything in particular this trip... just getting away.

CY
Getting Away is a Celebration.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:53 PM   #117
wvhokies
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Chuck
Tiffany
Tyler (13)
Madison (7)
Brielle (6)

CY
I also have 2 daughters - Natalie(9) and Renee(6), so they'll be excited other girls close to their age will also be sailing. We'll also be going to AKV (Jambo) after the cruise.

Joanne

wvhokies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #118
msweldy
Earning My Ears

First Time Disney Cruisers

Hi Everyone: We are booked on the Disney Dream May 12th. This is the first Disney Cruise for us and I am soooooo excited. It will be myself (43) my husband (36, yah I know), my daughters 10, 25 and her husband. Can't wait. Is there anyone out there that is going with a daughter about 10 years of age, I would really love to have someone for my youngest to hang out with.

Sherry
msweldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:33 AM   #119
msweldy
Earning My Ears

first time cruisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingtheWDWdream View Post
Anyone else going to be going on this Disney Dream Sailing? If so join in lets chat and help each other pass the time away until we get to set sail on the Disney Dream!

My name is Amy and I am a Disney Cruise Addict! This will be our 5th cruise but I spend countless hours reading, watching, and learning about everything DCL related! My mother and I live about 45 minutes from Port Canaveral and visit the area often to watch the cruise ships leave from port. We do live 5 miles from Epcot so we do spend a lot of time in the theme parks when we aren't working or going to college classes!

Roll Call:

LivingtheWDWdream
Amy - 30 (5th Cruise)
Angela - 57 (5th Cruise)
SR: 8092
Dining: Main
Show: Late
FE: Maybe

Kav6970
Kelli- age 42
Paul- age 42
Charlie and Max, twin boys, age 3
SR: 9176
Dining: Main
Show: Late
FE: Undecided

jpeppers
John-age 50
Katelyn-age 11
SR: 7192
Dining: Late
Show: Early
FE: unknown

So if your cruising on this sailing please let me know I can add you to the roll call! Would love to have others to chat with about our upcoming cruise
msweldy
Martin-36
Sherry-42
Alexis-10
Danielle-25
Tim-26
msweldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:41 AM   #120
Feisty Fairy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by msweldy View Post
msweldy
Martin-36
Sherry-42
Alexis-10
Danielle-25
Tim-26
Welcome. I am sure you will love your first cruise. I took my first cruise last year on the Magic and am hooked.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: