Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2013, 09:33 PM   #256
The Knapps
Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone...I can't seem to access the FE list anymore. I wanted to start working on my gifts but I can't get in. Did the location of the Google Doc change?
The Knapps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:57 PM   #257
schiou
Earning My Ears

FE Sign up?

I was hoping to add my stateroom and my sister's room onto the FE list. It's not available anymore on Google docs. Hope it's not too late! Please let me know how i can access it. Thanks
schiou is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #258
WheresKidcot
Earning My Ears

Et tu, Brute?

I am getting so excited for this trip I can't stand it!!! We have booked and confirmed our pre-hotel stay, and after a lot of discussion and budgeting, have added some post-nights at the Pop Century Hotel with some park-hopper tickets!!!

EEK, SO EXCITED to be visiting my most favourite place in the world!

P.S. I am also having trouble with the Google Doc to sign up for the FE. When I click on the link, it is asking me to sign into my Gmail Account. I don't have one. I know the deadline is tomorrow, HELP!
WheresKidcot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:10 PM   #259
Sciencemom1
Earning My Ears

would like to add my inlaws room to FE list

Hello! I'd like to add my inlaws to the FE spreadsheet and I know that today's the last day. I can't access it.
I'm hoping that I can squeeze them in or at the very least add my nephew to my FE list so that he can get in on the action.
Sciencemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:07 PM   #260
AudreyKThompson
Disney Diva

Calling all Fish Extenders--
It's official, the list is finalized. There are 3 groups of 11. Please email me at audreykthompson@gmail.com with FE and your Dis name in the subject line, and I will send back your group link and distribution assignment.
Thanks for participating!
Audrey
AudreyKThompson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:16 PM   #261
Lunsford06
Earning My Ears

daughter's make a wish trip

my daughter had been diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer and just found out that we, are approved for her Make a Wish Disney cruise trip.. we are so excited as we have never been on a cruise. I would love for my children to participate in the fe but I am not sure how to get started... any help would be welcomed... Thanks!
Lunsford06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:46 PM   #262
Feisty Fairy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunsford06 View Post
my daughter had been diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer and just found out that we, are approved for her Make a Wish Disney cruise trip.. we are so excited as we have never been on a cruise. I would love for my children to participate in the fe but I am not sure how to get started... any help would be welcomed... Thanks!
Bless her heart. I am sorry to hear this. I have added you to our Facebook page. Prayers and Pixie Dust.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:41 PM   #263
schiou
Earning My Ears

Video Monitor?

Quick question for those who have cruised with little one's before... Do you know if a video monitor would work on board?
My travelling group will have 3 staterooms right next to each other (2 attached) and I wanted to bring along a video monitor so the adults could be in one room catching up but still keep an eye on the sleeping ones. I promise the kids would not be left alone, just wanted to have some conversation with family rather than calling it a night at 9 with the kids! Thanks
schiou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:04 PM   #264
kimylu1220
Earning My Ears

Help?!?

This is my first disney cruise and it was recommended to come to this site for advice and to participate in "fish extenders" and I really want to, but I'm having a hard time navigating thru all the threads!!

Can someone tell me how to find people sailing on my cruise? I sail on may 12th on disney dream out of port canaveral.

Thank YOU!!!!

Kim
kimylu1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:56 AM   #265
AudreyKThompson
Disney Diva

You found us! Welcome! Unfortunately, the fish Extenders has closed, but if you post your stateroom, you might get some pixie dust
Old 04-22-2013, 07:37 PM   #266
Sciencemom1
Earning My Ears

Hi there! My family would love to include her!
What is your stateroom number?
Sciencemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:23 PM   #267
Miladygwen
Earning My Ears

Cant Wait

Hi all,

My name is Wendy and my whole family is soooo excited about our first cruise.

My son Ashe, age 6, has been battling Leukemia for over a year now and this trip will be his Make-A-Wish adventure. I cant tell you how talking about the trip, watching the Disney Cruise videos, and the count down on my phone has made his chemo so much easier, it is something for him to look forward to.

My husband has spent a lot of time researching hints and tips for the cruise, but he never told me about FEs and I'm not even sure what they are, but from what I have read I guess it is too late to join in the fun.

Along with my husband, Tony, Ashe and I, there will also be my 14 yr old son, Gabriel and my 15 yr old daughter Micki. As I said, we are all very excited.

Oh if there is a chance of Pixie Dust, we will be in room 6130.

Hope to meet many of you all on the cruise and chat a bit over the next couple weeks,
Wendy

Last edited by Miladygwen; 04-23-2013 at 11:25 PM. Reason: forgot to add
Miladygwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:06 AM   #268
AudreyKThompson
Disney Diva

Hi Wendy! Welcome to you and your family!

Please post your stateroom- there are many of us who would like to make your son's wish trip more magical!

See you at Sea!
Old 04-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #269
Tex729
Earning My Ears

Hello,
My wife and I will be sailing our first cruise. Looking forward to a good vacation. I sent a facebook request, name is Aaron & Sadie Smith.
Tex729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:02 PM   #270
Orukal
Earning My Ears

Marking the days...

Hello, Audrey,

I'm Wendy/Miladygwen's husband. The countdown for us is 17 days until we take that big bird to the opposite coast.

The reason that I didn't let Wendy know about the FEs is because I had only found out about 4 hours prior, anyway. Otherwise, we would have definitely joined in on the fun. That's most certainly something that we would find ourselves doing. At least that means that we'll be better prepared on our next trip, and I'm quite certain there will be. Our family is a blob of Disney geeks so it's inevitable.

Our two older kids fall in that Edge/Vibe split gap (13 year old boy, 15 year old girl who are best friends and would be much happier if they can stay together). I've already contacted the DCL and they said to speak with the club director but that there should be no problem in getting them together. They're leaning towards Vibe, but we'll check out both clubs when we get there.

Does anyone know if there is someplace that my daughter (15) might be able to find a pen pal from someone around her own age who would also be going on our cruise? I figure that a little search might turn up something, but, when unsure, turn to those who know what they're doing. (:

Thank you, and see you in 18 days!!

Antonio (43)
Wendy (50)
Michaela/Micki (15)
Gabriel/Gabe (13)
Ashe (6) The Make-a-Wish Kid

State Room: 6130
Dining: Not sure. I understand the logic behind choosing, but I'm still a newbie.
Show: See Dining
Fish Extender: Found out about it too late
Orukal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: