Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #166
aaronnbryan
Earning My Ears

Looking forward to our first Disney Cruise and our 1st cruise together.
aaronnbryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #167
Feisty Fairy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronnbryan View Post
Looking forward to our first Disney Cruise and our 1st cruise together.
welcome aboard. How many are traveling in your party?
Register to remove

Old 03-04-2013, 10:25 PM   #168
aaronnbryan
Earning My Ears

There are 2 in our party. Looking forward to a great time with other Disney fans like us
aaronnbryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:29 PM   #169
Feisty Fairy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronnbryan View Post
There are 2 in our party. Looking forward to a great time with other Disney fans like us
Awesome!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:16 AM   #170
Firefamily
Happy Cruisers

Just booked. This will be our second Disney cruise. First cruise on Magic was supposed to be a 7 day cruise and it ended up being a 8 day as we were stranded at Castaway Cay for an extra day. We are looking forward to this cruise.

Shawn (Husband)
Mara (Wife)
Daniel (12)
Tyler (7)

Not sure if we will be doing FE or not.
Boys are excited about meeting new friends.

Last edited by Firefamily; 03-07-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Firefamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:14 PM   #171
Feisty Fairy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefamily View Post
Just booked. This will be our second Disney cruise. First cruise on Magic was supposed to be a 7 day cruise and it ended up being a 8 day as we were stuck at Castaway Cay for an extra day. We are looking forward to this cruise.

Shawn (Husband)
Mara (Wife)
Daniel (12)
Tyler (7)

Not sure if we will be doing FE or not.
Boys are excited about meeting new friends.
Welcome Aboard!!!
Old 03-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #172
Firefamily
Happy Cruisers

We are thinking of booking the Atlantis day pass for the day at Nassau. We would like to spend the day there with the boys. Has anyone been there and is 4-6 hours enough time to experience Atlantis? I think it will be around $500 for the 4 of us for the day.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #173
TinkEBell
"It's Goooood" *In my PIP voice*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefamily View Post
We are thinking of booking the Atlantis day pass for the day at Nassau. We would like to spend the day there with the boys. Has anyone been there and is 4-6 hours enough time to experience Atlantis? I think it will be around $500 for the 4 of us for the day.
I don't have any experience with the Disney provided day pass for Atlantis but my husband and I spent the day at Atlantis during our May 2011 Disney Cruise. We did it on our own because we wanted the freedom to roam at our own pace (don't know if the Disney excursion is set up the same way). We took a water taxi (pretty cool experience) over to Atlantis and explored. We also did the little aquarium. We enjoyed it very much. Took a street taxi back to the ship (scary experience!). Overall we were very happy with our decision. I don't remember time but if I had to guess I would say we were off on the island for about 6 hours. This includes about 2 hours of shopping on our way to Atlantis. We are going to wing it again this time . We will have our DD (2) with us!
TinkEBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:41 PM   #174
CommDoc13
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heddie1376 View Post
Hi everyone. I will also be on the May 12 Cruise:
myself-36
hubby-47
Evan-10
Lauren-4

We are huge Disney fans. We go to Disney world at least once a year. This will be our first Disney Cruise and I have no idea what to expect or what I should be booking. Any help that anyone can offer I would greatly appreciate. We are flying in from NJ. I just heard about the Fish Extenders. I purchased one but now I dont know how to participate in this. Anyone?

Thanks!!!

My hubby (40) and I (36) and daughter, Addi (4) have just booked as well. This will be our first family cruise... have no idea what to expect. Maybe if we could coordinate our 4 year olds' trips to the play area they'd enjoy it more. My daughter is an extrovert and in preschool... and loves all things Disney... but can be intimidated by older kids and unstructured situations... so I'm nervous!
CommDoc13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:46 PM   #175
Feisty Fairy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommDoc13 View Post
My hubby (40) and I (36) and daughter, Addi (4) have just booked as well. This will be our first family cruise... have no idea what to expect. Maybe if we could coordinate our 4 year olds' trips to the play area they'd enjoy it more. My daughter is an extrovert and in preschool... and loves all things Disney... but can be intimidated by older kids and unstructured situations... so I'm nervous!
Are you the one that just requested to join Facebook a few minutes ago? Initials E.C.

Welcome Aboard!
Old 03-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #176
TinkEBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommDoc13 View Post
My daughter will turn three two weeks after the cruise and I am concerned about the kids clubs as well. She is advanced for her age as we have all older girls in the family but she is scared of her own shadow I am afraid she will not want to stay in the kids' clubs without us. We are doing PALO on the 13th for our wedding anniversary and have nursery time reserved but I'm hoping she will stay in the kids' clubs. I think the nursery will be too kiddy for her. I just want her to enjoy herself.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #177
Feisty Fairy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkEBell View Post
My daughter will turn three two weeks after the cruise and I am concerned about the kids clubs as well. She is advanced for her age as we have all older girls in the family but she is scared of her own shadow I am afraid she will not want to stay in the kids' clubs without us. We are doing PALO on the 13th for our wedding anniversary and have nursery time reserved but I'm hoping she will stay in the kids' clubs. I think the nursery will be too kiddy for her. I just want her to enjoy herself.
How ironic we are doing Palo for our wedding anniversary as well on the 13th.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #178
Mom2Finn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommDoc13

I would love to join in with my four year old son. His two best friends are girls and I know he'd love to meet some friends.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:35 AM   #179
The Knapps
Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone...we are about to book our May, 12 Dream cruise! It is our second Dream cruise. We loved participating with the Fish Extender and hope to do it again! (I'll sign-up on Audrey's Google Docs page when we officially book.) Also, I requested to join the FB page.

Can't wait to Cruise with you all!

The Knapps...Andrea, Nathan, Amelia-6 and Addison (Addie) 5
The Knapps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:10 AM   #180
TinkEBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Knapps View Post
Hi Everyone...we are about to book our May, 12 Dream cruise! It is our second Dream cruise. We loved participating with the Fish Extender and hope to do it again! (I'll sign-up on Audrey's Google Docs page when we officially book.) Also, I requested to join the FB page.

Can't wait to Cruise with you all!

The Knapps...Andrea, Nathan, Amelia-6 and Addison (Addie) 5
Welcome Aboard!!! This will be our second Dream cruise as well. Very, very excited!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: