Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #16
Tozzie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnjusoioa View Post
Thank you for all the great replies. Looking forward to doing this in a few years, just have to save. Are there trip reports on this tour anywhere with photos that I could look at. Thank You.
Here is a link to a great trip report, it is from 2008 so it is a few years old and the itinerary has changed a bit. Also realize if you don't go for another 2 years the info on this will be outdated as well.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2035488
Tozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #17
jnjusoioa
I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantasyland, Toontown, Nemo and so much more. Both parks and DTD are full of little Disney touches that make it truly Walt's park. Mickey Pretzels, Mickey Gingerbreads, Mickey pancaks. Yummy. It is truly th

Hi There, thank you for both these awesome trip reports, they are really great. I do realize the tour might change a little, however thinking since so many people seem to enjoy it, that they hopefully won't change it too much till I can save. Any other advice or photos is grreatly appreciated. Thank you.
jnjusoioa is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-31-2012, 04:50 PM   #18
mzalicia
Mouseketeer

How "repeatable" is the ABD Backstage Magic Tour?

I am going on the July 29-Aug 3 trip and just saw that the Podcast team is taking a group December 2013. Would repeating these "special" experiences make them less special? I know the Podcast crew has taken the ABD trips many times and they still seem excited to go again...

Thank you,
Alicia

mzalicia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #19
Tozzie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzalicia View Post
How "repeatable" is the ABD Backstage Magic Tour?

I am going on the July 29-Aug 3 trip and just saw that the Podcast team is taking a group December 2013. Would repeating these "special" experiences make them less special? I know the Podcast crew has taken the ABD trips many times and they still seem excited to go again...

Thank you,
Alicia
I went in 2009 and loved it and I would love to do the trip again unfortunatley there are so many trips I want to take and so little vacation time I need to wait anywhere from 1-5 years, depending on when I want to retire.
Tozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #20
jnjusoioa
I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantasyland, Toontown, Nemo and so much more. Both parks and DTD are full of little Disney touches that make it truly Walt's park. Mickey Pretzels, Mickey Gingerbreads, Mickey pancaks. Yummy. It is truly th

Just a few more questions, sorry for being a pain. I was searching through stuff trying to find more information about this tour. First of all, I had read that people had been scheduled for this and then they postponed it. Does that happen a lot? Really want to do this but just need to wait a few years to save, but don't want them to do away with it or change it a whole lot. Also does this tour always get to shop at Mickey's of Glendale?? Thank You.
jnjusoioa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #21
mzalicia
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzie View Post
I went in 2009 and loved it and I would love to do the trip again unfortunatley there are so many trips I want to take and so little vacation time I need to wait anywhere from 1-5 years, depending on when I want to retire.
I posted my same question to the Disney Mom's Panel:

http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.co...id=169&cid=171

Q:
How repeatable are ABD itineries? I am about to go on my first ABD trip (Backstage Magic/Hollywood) and am wondering if people take the same ABD trips over again. Would the special Disneyland experiences be as special the 2nd time?
- Asked by Alicia from OR on 6/1/2012

Answered by Elisabeth L., SCCategory:
Alicia you are going to love your Adventures by Disney trip. Your amazing Adventure Guides and Disney will take care of all the details; all you have to do is pack and enjoy yourself!

Often after families experience their first ABD vacation, they begin planning for their next one. Typically most travelers find a new and different adventure is the best choice for them. However as a Disney fan, I think a backstage look at the magic of Disneyland would be intriguing multiple times. Since I never tire of "it's a small world" or Alice in Wonderland certainly the same would be true of seeing Walt Disney's personal apartment and enjoying a tour of Disney's California Adventure before opening. Who wouldn't appreciate a little backstage magic the second time?

Enjoy!

mzalicia is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: