Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
DLPDreams
I am like a child in a sweet shop, all hyper on sugar

OT: Tiana charms back in stock at DS UK

Not sure when they were restocked, but they are showing online today (half price postage too).

Hope that helps someone .
Old 05-04-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
tinkertaylor05
DIS Veteran

Thank you for posting we missed out on this and the Mulan one

They told me last week they expected them in store on 5th may and I'd totally forgotten about it x

WDW SSR/DCL EBTA May 2014, DCL Magic Med June 2013, Hotel New York September 2012, Disneyland Hotel December 2011, Hotel New York February 2011, Hotel New York June 2010
tinkertaylor05 is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
DLPDreams

No problem - they are both showing available. Still no more Belle ones though.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #4
RoseBug
I'm a Geordie, we don't own coats and go out in the snow barefoot!

Awesome - thank you! I have just ordered Rosebugs Ariel, Mulan and Tiana ones (we had missed Mulan too!) and sneaked in a little cuddly tinkerbell too!

The cuddly Tinkerbell is going to arrive as a gift from Tink, to let DD know that she has her dummy and is going to bury it near the castle, because it will grow into a magic tree or something (that we can show her when we go) and also to tell her that she will look after everything in her room so nothing goes missing (DD's so upset at the thought of things going missing and hugs twenty million toys, a bottle of milk, cup of water...all night, we find her wandering in the early hours checking nothing has gone missing - this is fallout from getting rid of the dummy, which she only had at bedtime! )
Disneyland California July 1998 *Day trip* Disneyland Paris August 2004 *Kyriad* Disneyland Paris February 2007 *Day Trip whilst visiting Paris*Disneyland Paris June 2009 *New York* Disneyland Paris February 2012 *Cheyenne* Disneyland Paris August 2012 *Newport Bay Hotel Admirals Floor* Disneyland Paris February 2014 *The Disneyland Hotel* Disneyland Paris February 2015 *The Disneyland Hotel*

RoseBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #5
Donald Ducks wife
DIS Veteran

thankyou op, just ordered all 3 the ones ive missed with half price postage
November 2012 - Santa Fe DLP
March 2013 - Cheyanne DLP
October 2013 - Santa Fe DLP
April 2014 - Hotel New York DLP
October 2014 - Hotel New York DLP

March 2015 - Hotel New York DLP

Donald Ducks wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #6
DLPDreams

I am glad someone benefited from this .

I was in the DS today and there were no other princess charms, other than Ariel which has just been released. Even then, there were only about one dozen left when we got ours!

Rosebug - I hope Tinkerbell manages to help your DD with the dummy thing and losing things. Poor little thing . Sometimes the littlest thing sets them off doesn't it. My DD1 is like that, ultra sensitive and takes everything on board/to heart. DD2 however just shrugs anything and everything off!
Old 05-06-2012, 04:14 PM   #7
berylbluecat
Earning My Ears

thank you so much went into my local disney store yesterday and was able to get the mulan and tianna charms we missed out on and the new ariel one. i have a very happy daughter!!
berylbluecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:22 AM   #8
jennytablina
Mouseketeer

Can we make this the Unofficial Princess Charms thread? I just found out about this last night, kicking myself for not biting last night as when I went for the charms this morning, Ariel was already gone. Have already gotten a belle one off ebay, £6 for her but she's my fave princess so I can live with that price hike

What DOES bother me though is that Rapunzel is apparently stupidly hard to come by. Going for almost £20 by sellers on ebay! I can understand a price markup but geeze...

Have emailed Disney Store to see if they can give me any good news on Ariel and Rapunzel, hoping the fact the restocked Mulan and Tiana means they might do the same for at least Ariel, who was only released this Saturday! (have they been going this quick usually?)

EDIT: Just got this reply

Quote:
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your email.

The Charms have proven very popular and we're working very hard to bring more to our little Princesses. With a sprinkling of Pixie Dust, we'll be receiving more Tiana, Belle and Mulan Charms this summer!

Unfortunately we have not been given any confirmation to receive further stock of this item.
So the past 3 princess months are covered, but Rapunzel (and Ariel??) is tough luck, gotta go the ebay route x_x

Previous Disney Holidays
WDW: 1998, 1999, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2008
DLRP: 2006, 2009, 2010, 2012

Last edited by jennytablina; 05-08-2012 at 07:54 AM.
jennytablina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #9
Noo
Earning My Ears

My daughter spotted the bracelet in the ds today and got it along with tiana and Mulan charms (the only ones they had)when we got home and put the charms on, the bracelet became all untwisted so that the chain and rope bits are all just sort of hanging and no longer entwined. Is this what there all like? I know I can't expect much for £3 (especially not in the ds!) but just wondering if everyone else's has done the same?
Also what charms have already been on sale?
Noo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:29 PM   #10
RoseBug
I'm a Geordie, we don't own coats and go out in the snow barefoot!

Nope, DD's is okay - maybe take it back?

We have managed to get all the charms now - Rapunzel, Tiana, Belle, Mulan, Ariel.
Disneyland California July 1998 *Day trip* Disneyland Paris August 2004 *Kyriad* Disneyland Paris February 2007 *Day Trip whilst visiting Paris*Disneyland Paris June 2009 *New York* Disneyland Paris February 2012 *Cheyenne* Disneyland Paris August 2012 *Newport Bay Hotel Admirals Floor* Disneyland Paris February 2014 *The Disneyland Hotel* Disneyland Paris February 2015 *The Disneyland Hotel*

RoseBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:37 PM   #11
DLPDreams

Sorry, can't help on the bracelet (although there is a photo on the website with charms on and that looks fine). I've been saving them and am waiting until I've got all 10 sets of charms before I give them to my girls. In fact, I might be cruel and give them it at Christmas (or actually, as a pre-present for our November Disney trip as the last charms will be October!).
Old 05-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #12
Noo
Earning My Ears

Think I might pop back in and see what they say in store. Hopefully we'll be able to get some of the charms we've missed out on- just did a quick eBay search and seen one with all the charms sold upto now with a buy it now price of £150
Noo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:29 PM   #13
tinkertaylor05
DIS Veteran

Not sure if everyone got the Ariel one but just looking at Disney store, they have Ariel, tiana and Mulan online

WDW SSR/DCL EBTA May 2014, DCL Magic Med June 2013, Hotel New York September 2012, Disneyland Hotel December 2011, Hotel New York February 2011, Hotel New York June 2010
tinkertaylor05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:56 PM   #14
nicklet
Earning My Ears

jasmine charms are on disney store site now!

plus half price postage.
nicklet is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: