Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #91
carlaewalter
Earning My Ears

I'm joining in! Can't wait to get all caught up on your PTR. Love those shirts BTW

carlaewalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #92
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun

Love the Disney binder! Ours is plain white - high time for me to get more creative. I would be lost without mine, boring looking as it is!

8 more days for you!

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #93
cfw213
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlaewalter View Post
I'm joining in! Can't wait to get all caught up on your PTR. Love those shirts BTW
Thanks for joining in! Hope you'll follow me over to my TR when it starts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
Love the Disney binder! Ours is plain white - high time for me to get more creative. I would be lost without mine, boring looking as it is!

8 more days for you!
Yeah, the Mickey picture really adds to the binder

You're getting super close too! Ahh I can't believe it!

September 2012 TR - COMPLETE- Are you Push?? Our sister trip around the World - A September 2012 TR
October 2013 TR - IN PROGRESS- Where are we going? What are we doing? An engagement/anniversary extravaganza! - An Oct 2013 TR

cfw213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #94
Katmat75
DIS Veteran

Just found your PTR! Read it all! it's great! Love your shirts, flipflops (I am an ON flipflop girl too! I live in them), all your ADR's and plans sound great!

Hope you have a great time! Maybe we will run into one another somewhere along the way.

10 more days for our 30th Anniversary Celebration!!!

I'm from South Jersey, too!

August 1999 - CBR, August 2001 - CBR,August 2003 - AS, August 2004 - CBR, August 2005 - CBR, August 2006 - CBR, Nov/Dec 2006 - SOG, August 2007 - CBR,August 2009 - CBR Offsite August 2010 ASMu September 2012 ASMu September 2013
Katmat75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:58 PM   #95
cfw213
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katmat75 View Post
Just found your PTR! Read it all! it's great! Love your shirts, flipflops (I am an ON flipflop girl too! I live in them), all your ADR's and plans sound great!

Hope you have a great time! Maybe we will run into one another somewhere along the way.

10 more days for our 30th Anniversary Celebration!!!

I'm from South Jersey, too!
Hi, thanks for following!! Do you have a PTR? I'm kind of addicted to them

Where in south jersey?? I grew up in Medford, now I'm in voorhees!

September 2012 TR - COMPLETE- Are you Push?? Our sister trip around the World - A September 2012 TR
October 2013 TR - IN PROGRESS- Where are we going? What are we doing? An engagement/anniversary extravaganza! - An Oct 2013 TR

Old 09-08-2012, 09:30 AM   #96
teekathepony
DIS Veteran

Hi! Found your PTR from a link in your post in my own. All caught up but of course there's not much time left now!! So excited!
teekathepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #97
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

How exciting!!!!!! Almost time to go! I can't wait to read about your adventure when you get back! I love your Mickey binder....mines finally starting to get full! Have fun on your trip! (( take lots of pictures of AoA).
Old 09-08-2012, 11:27 AM   #98
cfw213
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
Hi! Found your PTR from a link in your post in my own. All caught up but of course there's not much time left now!! So excited!
Thanks for following! Can't wait to read your TR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyasmommy View Post
How exciting!!!!!! Almost time to go! I can't wait to read about your adventure when you get back! I love your Mickey binder....mines finally starting to get full! Have fun on your trip! (( take lots of pictures of AoA).
Thanks for checking back in I'm excited to do a TR this time around - I will definitely be taking a ton of pictures!

Old 09-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #99
tiink3rbella
me0w~*

Coming over to your board since we're going the same time

I bought the same minnie bow shirt, my boyfriend was like whats on that shirt? I was like its Minnie Mouses bow duh (he can be a little slow sometimes )

Disney Trips Counter: 8
tiink3rbella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #100
cfw213
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiink3rbella View Post
Coming over to your board since we're going the same time

I bought the same minnie bow shirt, my boyfriend was like whats on that shirt? I was like its Minnie Mouses bow duh (he can be a little slow sometimes )
Thanks for following! I love my Minnie bow shirt - I just packed it today

Old 09-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #101
cfw213
DIS Veteran

Exciting news & changes!

Before I start this post, let me just say that I spend 30 minutes on hold with Comcast because my internet wasn't working. I was about to have a coronary because I hate Comcast, but when I was finally connected, she told me to check the power source and my router wasn't plugged in. Gah I'm such an idiot...anywho...

We got some exciting news today - we got selected to try Fastpass Plus!! I was disappointed when we didn't get selected by email (I saw people posting about it), but I checked my mail today and this was in it:

Woohoo! So I logged onto the website and put in our code, and the only days available were September 22, 23rd and 24th. We leave at 9:00am on the 23rd, so the last two days were out. September 22nd was our DHS/Epcot day. Soooo I called customer service to see if I could have an earlier day, and he told me his supervisor would call me back. But then I started thinking about how I wanted to see Wishes on our last day anyway sooo I changed some plans. Here they are:

Old -
Thursday 9/20- We were originally going to MK this evening, no ADRs and no plans other than see Wishes and MSEP.
Saturday 9/22 - Originally going to Epcot around 4:30 after being at DHS, ADR at Via Napoli and squeezing in lots of rides.

New -
Thursday 9/20 - We'll head to Epcot after our morning in MK and our pool time, again around 4:30. I was able to score a 6:20 ADR at Le Chefs de France- I'm actually really looking forward to it, the menu looks fantastic and there is a *tinnnny* chance that we may see Remy!
Saturday 9/22 - We'll go to MK around 4:30 to use our Fastpass Plus attractions (which I'll list below)....then we'll be able to see Wishes and MSEP on our last night, and the park is open later - perfect!

So when you log in you can select 4 attractions - 2 from 2 different sets. I'm assuming one "set" is the more premium attractions and the second "set" is not-so-popular attractions.

From set 1 we could pick from:
BTTMR
Buzz
MSEP (no longer available - said "standby available")
Peter Pan
Space
Splash
Princess M&G
Wishes
From that set we picked Wishes and Splash!

From the second set you could pick from:
Dream come True Parade (again, only "standby available")
Dumbo
Haunted Mansion
Philharmagic
Barnstormer
Pooh
Mickey & Minnie M&G
From this set we picked Haunted Mansion & Mickey and Minnie M&G!

Next they set up a bunch of times - we chose the following:
Splash 5:25-6:25
Haunted Mansion 6:25-7:25
Mickey & Minnie M&G 7:25-8:25
Wishes 8:30-8:55

I'm especially excited about Wishes! They said the viewing area is in front of the Plaza, which according to this map (found on here somewhere):

Is a great place to be! We won't have to wait and from what I read, there is plenty of room, the view is great and there are PP photographers around. Yay! Also, we'll watch the later parade (at 10:00), so hopefully the park will be cleared out a little bit and we can grab a good seat.

They said they will mail us our FPs before we leave, so hopefully we get them before Friday!! If we don't get them, we can pick them up when we check into ME.

Whew, what an exciting update - I can't wait to be part of these tests and get some free FPs

Old 09-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #102
disprincessesmom1012
Mouseketeer

How cool! i keep checking my email to see if we get picked. I dont know which days they are doing it tho. Im also checking our mail for our photopass plus package so maybe i will get two goodies? one cam wish right? lol

Surprising the Littles, DxDP, CBR and MNSSHP!! A Late Sept/Early Oct 2012 PTR

April 2010: First Ever Trip! DD1 2 1/2yr, DD2 in the womb
disprincessesmom1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:21 PM   #103
cfw213
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disprincessesmom1012
How cool! i keep checking my email to see if we get picked. I dont know which days they are doing it tho. Im also checking our mail for our photopass plus package so maybe i will get two goodies? one cam wish right? lol
I *think* that it's everyone checking in from 9/18 to 9/24 and using ME...the only reason we got picked was because we are doing a split stay and our check in for the 2nd part is 9/21. Check your mail!

Old 09-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #104
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

Awesome!!!! I'm still pretty bummed that I didn't get picked....and we'll be there the exact dates that they're testing!!!! (18-25th)

As for your new plans.....we're going to overlap!!! We'll be at Epcot on the 20th in the evening and we'll be at MK on the 22nd in the evening. We also want to see MSEP and Wishes that night.

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Dancegrl624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #105
tiink3rbella
me0w~*

I am SO jealous. IDK how they choose who gets to use the prefastpass but we didnt get selected even though we are using ME and staying 15-23 sigh...

Disney Trips Counter: 8
tiink3rbella is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: