Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-24-2013, 09:05 AM   #3286
k&a&c'smom
DIS Veteran
 
k&a&c'smom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post

When we stayed at Poly, they shared the campfire and movie with GF. It was somewhere in the middle? It was in january, so maybe they dont share 1 anymore? But if you wanted to do the campfire you could go over to Poly.
Was this lately, after the construction started? I had not heard there was a camp fire near the Poly; the camp fire at the GF was on the beach about where the DVC construction is (between Beach Pool and Wedding Pavilion) and Poly guests were welcome to join. Is it this you are referring to, or has the Poly started a camp fire program nearer their resort, after the GF discontinued the one closer to the Grand??

Now I have to go research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
For anyone curious , I tried booking GF villas yesterday (23rd) online. After it would not show up online to book I tried calling. I was told at 9:30am EST that GF was not available to book.

I kept looking all day just in case. Then around 7p I checked just in case it was there and yep!!!!! It was available!!

I am going to try renting points for the first time. I can save $$$$$ for the dates I have. Unfortunately two of the recommended sites still don't show GF Villas yet

The details in these rooms look wonderful. Watch the video on dvc news.com if haven't seen it yet
Thanks for the info, I'm sure many posters will be happy to hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennygt View Post
on boy no campfire, that is almost a deal breaker for my DS, lol. We go all the way to wdw and that is what he looks forward to the most. Perhaps when the beach is opened up by that pool things will change.
I'm going to check the Poly FAQ to see if they are offering a camp fire over there for Poly/GF guests, I'll try to post later today.

Quote:
I am also confused, can someone explain to me turret vs dormer rooms? Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
The turrets are the ones shaped like octagons (ish). The dormer rooms are the top floor which are smaller rooms with vaulted ceilings and the balconies are smaller but private(not shared). The turrets are sold as "deluxe" rooms because you get more square footage. In Sugarloaf however they are available by request only.

Hope that helps
This is exactly right. The "turret rooms" referenced above were called "lodge tower rooms" in the outer buildings, and are now called "deluxe - garden view" rooms in Boca, BPK, Conch and Sago. Requests for these rooms in SL can be made through IPO, not guaranteed.

If you click on the link in the post above, you can see what a "deluxe - garden view" or "turret" outer bldg. room looks like (old decor, though) and here is a link to a dormer room, page 45 of the 2010 FAQ, posted by gilsan (scroll down to post #669): http://www.disboards.com/showthread....427062&page=45

In this photo, you can see the difference; the turret rooms are with the bow windows, dormers are the little peaked roofs next to the turret, top floor.

__________________
*1996 Dixie Landings * 1998 Boardwalk Inn * 1999 Polynesian * 2000 Polynesian * '01 HRH * '02 GF * '03 AKL & BC * '04 Poly/AKL & Poly/BWI & POR * '05 AKL/Dolphin & POFQ * '06 Poly/GF & Christmas at the GF * '07 GF & HRH/BWI/WL/YC/GF & GF * '09 Poly/AKL & WL & GF * '10 AKL/GF & RPR/BC/GF *'11 GF & BC * '12 HRH/PBH & YC/GF * '13 GF/PBH
Thnx WDWKOOK! Forever in our hearts, JungleCruiser

Last edited by k&a&c'smom; 06-24-2013 at 09:11 AM. Reason: added photo
k&a&c'smom is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 09:28 AM   #3287
k&a&c'smom
DIS Veteran
 
k&a&c'smom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,191

I just checked on the Poly FAQ, and they reference the camp fire at the Grand, which Poly guests are invited to join. Their activities guide and placard both use the words "A Grand Evening at the Movies" - so I assume this is from the old camp fire/movie location I mentioned above, now discontinued.

I checked my April GF activities flyer, no mention of a camp fire anywhere.

I believe the Poly has its own nightly movie screen near the Volcano Pool. Hopefully, Tink rules or another frequent Poly guest can chime in on whether they are offering a camp fire, too.

Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?
__________________
*1996 Dixie Landings * 1998 Boardwalk Inn * 1999 Polynesian * 2000 Polynesian * '01 HRH * '02 GF * '03 AKL & BC * '04 Poly/AKL & Poly/BWI & POR * '05 AKL/Dolphin & POFQ * '06 Poly/GF & Christmas at the GF * '07 GF & HRH/BWI/WL/YC/GF & GF * '09 Poly/AKL & WL & GF * '10 AKL/GF & RPR/BC/GF *'11 GF & BC * '12 HRH/PBH & YC/GF * '13 GF/PBH
Thnx WDWKOOK! Forever in our hearts, JungleCruiser
k&a&c'smom is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-24-2013, 10:05 AM   #3288
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran
 
mickeynut1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,198

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post


I have a cash ressie for 12/19-12/23/2013. 2bdrm lake view. However I was hoping to get it by points because it is a lot less even at $14 a point almost half the price. Online says book after 10/23/2013 available and allears says only can book until 12/31/13 but I am not certain of this.

I don't cook on vacation either but with teens it is so nice to have room to spread out. It is nice to have a real stemmed glass for my wine when in room too! We have stayed at BLT 2 times in a 1bdrm and last Nov in the 2 bdrm. The space was amazing!

My DH is a king bed required person so BLT has been a good option for us. It is hard to find a bookable king bed room for 4 people anywhere on Disney and to be on the monorail for us is the best.

The 2 bdrm at VGF have 2 glass showers so now ds15 can stop invading my bathroom for the shower!! Also the balcony is the length of 3 rooms! OOOH I cant wait to see it in person
Thanks for the info . We will be there 12/17-12/19 prior to a cruise and while I was looking forward to trying a new resort, the VGF look amazing and I am so tempted to book there. I plugged in our dates and the rate for a 1 bdrm is comparable to the CLs we are considering. The only difference is if there is a discount offered for our dates, the discount wouldn't include the VGF, so that would be at rack rate. So I will have to decide how badly I want to try it, although I could also try and rent points, so that is another option .
__________________


Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #3289
k&a&c'smom
DIS Veteran
 
k&a&c'smom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,191

trishadono - Congrats on your upcoming stay at VGF, can't wait to hear all about it. We've never stayed in any of the villas, for the same reasons mickeynut described, along with loving turn down and daily housekeeping. The 2BR villas at VGF sound amazing, though.

mickeynut1 - good luck with your decision, I would have a tough time booking at rack. I've only done it once in all my stays, and I kicked myself for doing so the entire time.

Does anyone expect to be able to book on rented points any time in the near future? I'm hazy on the rules, I thought that was not usually an option when a new DVC property opens, due to high demand. Granted, I am clueless when it comes to DVC. Where, or where, is BCV23 when we need her?!
__________________
*1996 Dixie Landings * 1998 Boardwalk Inn * 1999 Polynesian * 2000 Polynesian * '01 HRH * '02 GF * '03 AKL & BC * '04 Poly/AKL & Poly/BWI & POR * '05 AKL/Dolphin & POFQ * '06 Poly/GF & Christmas at the GF * '07 GF & HRH/BWI/WL/YC/GF & GF * '09 Poly/AKL & WL & GF * '10 AKL/GF & RPR/BC/GF *'11 GF & BC * '12 HRH/PBH & YC/GF * '13 GF/PBH
Thnx WDWKOOK! Forever in our hearts, JungleCruiser
k&a&c'smom is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 10:38 AM   #3290
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran
 
mickeynut1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,198

Quote:
Originally Posted by k&a&c'smom View Post
mickeynut1 - good luck with your decision, I would have a tough time booking at rack. I've only done it once in all my stays, and I kicked myself for doing so the entire time.

Does anyone expect to be able to book on rented points any time in the near future? I'm hazy on the rules, I thought that was not usually an option when a new DVC property opens, due to high demand. Granted, I am clueless when it comes to DVC. Where, or where, is BCV23 when we need her?!
That's the big thing that's getting me.....rack rate . CR CL is one we are considering and from past discounts I've seen, the CR has been offered at 20% vs 30-35% for other resorts ......but at least it's something. I am keeping VGF as an option, but I really don't think I could bring myself to pay rack rate, either, even if it is for just 2 nights.

I've never rented points and although I know the process of doing so, I'm not sure about renting on a new DVC, either .
__________________


Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #3291
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 20,885

Quote:
Originally Posted by k&a&c'smom View Post
I just checked on the Poly FAQ, and they reference the camp fire at the Grand, which Poly guests are invited to join. Their activities guide and placard both use the words "A Grand Evening at the Movies" - so I assume this is from the old camp fire/movie location I mentioned above, now discontinued.

I checked my April GF activities flyer, no mention of a camp fire anywhere.

I believe the Poly has its own nightly movie screen near the Volcano Pool. Hopefully, Tink rules or another frequent Poly guest can chime in on whether they are offering a camp fire, too.

Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?

In December the Poly had it's own campfire and movie nightly. I think currently the campfire area might be closed off for a little rehab, at least that's what I have read.

Momof2Disneyboys is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 11:12 AM   #3292
k&a&c'smom
DIS Veteran
 
k&a&c'smom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,191

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeynut1 View Post
That's the big thing that's getting me.....rack rate . CR CL is one we are considering and from past discounts I've seen, the CR has been offered at 20% vs 30-35% for other resorts ......but at least it's something. I am keeping VGF as an option, but I really don't think I could bring myself to pay rack rate, either, even if it is for just 2 nights.

I've never rented points and although I know the process of doing so, I'm not sure about renting on a new DVC, either .
That 20% for MK resorts has been a pain, hasn't it?! As you say, at least it's something, but ugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof2Disneyboys View Post
In December the Poly had it's own campfire and movie nightly. I think currently the campfire area might be closed off for a little rehab, at least that's what I have read.

Thank you!! Good to know, I had not heard there was a camp fire anywhere on the Poly/GF beach. Too bad if it is closed, too. I wish it was easier to keep up with the changes, right?!
__________________
*1996 Dixie Landings * 1998 Boardwalk Inn * 1999 Polynesian * 2000 Polynesian * '01 HRH * '02 GF * '03 AKL & BC * '04 Poly/AKL & Poly/BWI & POR * '05 AKL/Dolphin & POFQ * '06 Poly/GF & Christmas at the GF * '07 GF & HRH/BWI/WL/YC/GF & GF * '09 Poly/AKL & WL & GF * '10 AKL/GF & RPR/BC/GF *'11 GF & BC * '12 HRH/PBH & YC/GF * '13 GF/PBH
Thnx WDWKOOK! Forever in our hearts, JungleCruiser
k&a&c'smom is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 11:20 AM   #3293
Sue M
DIS Veteran
 
Sue M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: B.C.
Posts: 9,468

Quote:
Originally Posted by k&a&c'smom View Post
Was this lately, after the construction started? I had not heard there was a camp fire near the Poly; the camp fire at the GF was on the beach about where the DVC construction is (between Beach Pool and Wedding Pavilion) and Poly guests were welcome to join. Is it this you are referring to, or has the Poly started a camp fire program nearer their resort, after the GF discontinued the one closer to the Grand??

Now I have to go research.



Thanks for the info, I'm sure many posters will be happy to hear it.



I'm going to check the Poly FAQ to see if they are offering a camp fire over there for Poly/GF guests, I'll try to post later today.





This is exactly right. The "turret rooms" referenced above were called "lodge tower rooms" in the outer buildings, and are now called "deluxe - garden view" rooms in Boca, BPK, Conch and Sago. Requests for these rooms in SL can be made through IPO, not guaranteed.

If you click on the link in the post above, you can see what a "deluxe - garden view" or "turret" outer bldg. room looks like (old decor, though) and here is a link to a dormer room, page 45 of the 2010 FAQ, posted by gilsan (scroll down to post #669): http://www.disboards.com/showthread....427062&page=45

In this photo, you can see the difference; the turret rooms are with the bow windows, dormers are the little peaked roofs next to the turret, top floor.

Our Poly stay was well before GF Construction. That does sound right, it would have been where DVC is now. I haven't stayed at Poly since, so don't know about if they now have campfire, but we eat there freq, love Kona and Ohana. During one of our visits arriving by boat I did see they were setting up for movies by the beach. So maybe campfire too? When we stayed they shared movies with GF. Since my daughters are adult in their 20s and it was January, we didn't go!!!
__________________
Past Trips:
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 7-Sept 3 2014 Ft Lauderdale, Universal, WDW GF & GF CL
Sue M is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #3294
trishadono
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 1,569

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeynut1 View Post
That's the big thing that's getting me.....rack rate . CR CL is one we are considering and from past discounts I've seen, the CR has been offered at 20% vs 30-35% for other resorts ......but at least it's something. I am keeping VGF as an option, but I really don't think I could bring myself to pay rack rate, either, even if it is for just 2 nights.

I've never rented points and although I know the process of doing so, I'm not sure about renting on a new DVC, either .
For my Poly club level stay this past Easter break I was able to find a good rate on Orbitz. Disney passholder rate was only 5% off the CL's but I got that PLUS another 20% by booking Orbitz.

I noticed lately the have offered 10,15 and 20% off Disney rooms and sometimes it is on top of a sale already in progress. I emailed a request for Disney 10 digit confirmation number and booked my ME online myself. Also you can still cancel up to 5 days out.

I did not get treated any differently by booking with Orbitz either. We were honored with an early check in of 10:30 am and got a 3rd floor balcony too.

I never thought booking elsewhere would be a better deal but it was a huge difference. $$$$
I noticed Travelocity had some summer sales as well.
trishadono is online now  
Old 06-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #3295
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran
 
mickeynut1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,198

Quote:
Originally Posted by k&a&c'smom View Post
That 20% for MK resorts has been a pain, hasn't it?! As you say, at least it's something, but ugh!
Yeah, 20% is something and I would be very thankful should I be able to get at least that, but it is frustrating to see other (cheaper) resorts get 35% . I will take what I can get and be happy if I really don't want to change resorts, but I do wish the CR and Poly were offered at a higher percentage off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
For my Poly club level stay this past Easter break I was able to find a good rate on Orbitz. Disney passholder rate was only 5% off the CL's but I got that PLUS another 20% by booking Orbitz.

I noticed lately the have offered 10,15 and 20% off Disney rooms and sometimes it is on top of a sale already in progress. I emailed a request for Disney 10 digit confirmation number and booked my ME online myself. Also you can still cancel up to 5 days out.

I did not get treated any differently by booking with Orbitz either. We were honored with an early check in of 10:30 am and got a 3rd floor balcony too.

I never thought booking elsewhere would be a better deal but it was a huge difference. $$$$
I noticed Travelocity had some summer sales as well.
I have read a lot of posts lately where people have gotten great deals through Orbitz and Travelocity that beat Disney's discounts by quite a bit. I guess I never really looked into it as I'm so comfortable booking on my own through Disney that I'm kind of nervous going through a third party. But I may just look into it and see what I find. Thanks for the info .
__________________


Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 01:40 PM   #3296
k&a&c'smom
DIS Veteran
 
k&a&c'smom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
Our Poly stay was well before GF Construction. That does sound right, it would have been where DVC is now. I haven't stayed at Poly since, so don't know about if they now have campfire, but we eat there freq, love Kona and Ohana. During one of our visits arriving by boat I did see they were setting up for movies by the beach. So maybe campfire too? When we stayed they shared movies with GF. Since my daughters are adult in their 20s and it was January, we didn't go!!!
We have never participated in the movies or camp fire, I'm ashamed to say. Like you, my kids are adults and though DD and I have talked about popping down for the movie, it has never been convenient. Or, the movie shown is one we own and watch frequently.

I feel a bit as though I've let the dear ol' Grand down, not supporting their program - I know the CMs were hoping for more participation at one time.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeynut1 View Post
Yeah, 20% is something and I would be very thankful should I be able to get at least that, but it is frustrating to see other (cheaper) resorts get 35% . I will take what I can get and be happy if I really don't want to change resorts, but I do wish the CR and Poly were offered at a higher percentage off.
Me, too.


Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
For my Poly club level stay this past Easter break I was able to find a good rate on Orbitz. Disney passholder rate was only 5% off the CL's but I got that PLUS another 20% by booking Orbitz.

I noticed lately the have offered 10,15 and 20% off Disney rooms and sometimes it is on top of a sale already in progress. I emailed a request for Disney 10 digit confirmation number and booked my ME online myself. Also you can still cancel up to 5 days out.

I did not get treated any differently by booking with Orbitz either. We were honored with an early check in of 10:30 am and got a 3rd floor balcony too.

I never thought booking elsewhere would be a better deal but it was a huge difference. $$$$
I noticed Travelocity had some summer sales as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeynut1 View Post
I have read a lot of posts lately where people have gotten great deals through Orbitz and Travelocity that beat Disney's discounts by quite a bit. I guess I never really looked into it as I'm so comfortable booking on my own through Disney that I'm kind of nervous going through a third party. But I may just look into it and see what I find. Thanks for the info .
I booked through Orbitz a couple years ago, when I couldn't find a discount for CL. We had the same experience as trishadono, I asked for and received a Disney confirmation number, contacted IPO and were treated the same at the resort. I'd definitely do it again, if there happened to be another great deal available during my travel dates.
__________________
*1996 Dixie Landings * 1998 Boardwalk Inn * 1999 Polynesian * 2000 Polynesian * '01 HRH * '02 GF * '03 AKL & BC * '04 Poly/AKL & Poly/BWI & POR * '05 AKL/Dolphin & POFQ * '06 Poly/GF & Christmas at the GF * '07 GF & HRH/BWI/WL/YC/GF & GF * '09 Poly/AKL & WL & GF * '10 AKL/GF & RPR/BC/GF *'11 GF & BC * '12 HRH/PBH & YC/GF * '13 GF/PBH
Thnx WDWKOOK! Forever in our hearts, JungleCruiser
k&a&c'smom is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #3297
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran
 
mickeynut1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,198

Quote:
Originally Posted by k&a&c'smom View Post
I booked through Orbitz a couple years ago, when I couldn't find a discount for CL. We had the same experience as trishadono, I asked for and received a Disney confirmation number, contacted IPO and were treated the same at the resort. I'd definitely do it again, if there happened to be another great deal available during my travel dates.
Glad to hear someone else had a positive experience booking through someone other than Disney .
__________________


Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #3298
CaliforniaDreaming
#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
 
CaliforniaDreaming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 9,701

Quote:
Originally Posted by k&a&c'smom View Post
trishadono - Congrats on your upcoming stay at VGF, can't wait to hear all about it. We've never stayed in any of the villas, for the same reasons mickeynut described, along with loving turn down and daily housekeeping. The 2BR villas at VGF sound amazing, though.

mickeynut1 - good luck with your decision, I would have a tough time booking at rack. I've only done it once in all my stays, and I kicked myself for doing so the entire time.

Does anyone expect to be able to book on rented points any time in the near future? I'm hazy on the rules, I thought that was not usually an option when a new DVC property opens, due to high demand. Granted, I am clueless when it comes to DVC. Where, or where, is BCV23 when we need her?!
Members can currently book the VGF at 4 months out for 2013 if they own elsewhere, but the 7 month window applies for 2014. I've seen some availability for January and very limited for October. Not sure if one of the rental sites have any owners willing and able to reserve, the higher point structure at the VGF is a bit more cost prohibitive. I think there should be some possibility of rentals though.
__________________
Cali-D
CaliforniaDreaming is online now  
Old 06-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #3299
jillmc40
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 438

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreaming View Post
Members can currently book the VGF at 4 months out for 2013 if they own elsewhere, but the 7 month window applies for 2014. I've seen some availability for January and very limited for October. Not sure if one of the rental sites have any owners willing and able to reserve, the higher point structure at the VGF is a bit more cost prohibitive. I think there should be some possibility of rentals though.
If people want to rent their points they can for sure...From what I have heard they are getting more $ doing it through the rent/trade boards here and skipping the sites. So you may want to look there...
__________________




jillmc40 is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #3300
Syndrome
Who's super now?
 
Syndrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Central PA.
Posts: 887

I guess I can be pretty happy with our 30% off summer offer that included Sugarloaf CL, and we also used it for our BC Deluxe room CL. That 30% off saved us approx $2000. ! Enough to pay for our park hopper, WP & M 10 day tickets x 5 .

Although its not as much as we are used to getting off rack rates ......we are happy with it !

What happened to the 35% - 40% off rack room only rates ??? . Havent seen those in a while......... prob. never to be seen again .

Hopefully we will be able to book a bounceback that works for us when we stay in approx 30 days !!!


Good luck for everyone looking for discounts !

Syndrome
__________________

Various stays at : ASM, AKL, BC, BW, FW, GF, HHI,
Poly, POR, WL, SSR, RPR, HRH, PBR, Off-Site ......

Last edited by Syndrome; 06-24-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Syndrome is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: