Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2012, 07:00 PM   #61
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette View Post
I just booked DD and future DSIL for the second part of their honeymoon at AKL CL 1 bedroom. DD and I stay there often it's our DVC home resort and we both love the CL. DD and future DSIL will be married April 19, 2013 in Cancun at his parents timeshare! We will all (about 200 of us) arrive on my bday.. spend 7 days!! They will then travel to Disney for 5 nights 6 days... I have a lot of things planned for them. Anyway yes Missoutandabout AKL CL is very nice!!

~Nannette
Those sound like wonderful wedding and honeymoon plans!

Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012
JanetMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #62
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I just booked DD and future DSIL for the second part of their honeymoon at AKL CL 1 bedroom. DD and I stay there often it's our DVC home resort and we both love the CL. DD and future DSIL will be married April 19, 2013 in Cancun at his parents timeshare! We will all (about 200 of us) arrive on my bday.. spend 7 days!! They will then travel to Disney for 5 nights 6 days... I have a lot of things planned for them. Anyway yes Missoutandabout AKL CL is very nice!!

~Nannette
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetMom View Post
Those sound like wonderful wedding and honeymoon plans!
DITTO!!! Sounds like great plans for them.
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #63
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

Should be fun.... Our gift to them is the Disneymoon!!! I'm gonna book some tours and the fireworks cruise for them!! I love planning!!! especially when it's Disney!!

I can't wait to hear about your trip Dee!!!

~Nannette

nannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:58 PM   #64
natebenma
DIS Veteran

new friends and returning guests!!!

I'll update the Be Our Guest list in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
I tried this towards the end of the last thread (about page 335ish) and my post quietly slipped, unnoticed, into oblivion. So thought I'd wait until the new thread to
a) try to keep up w/ the thread, and
b) ask to be added to the Dec. be our guest list
My son and I will fly in fri. 11/30/12 and will fly out 12/9/12 and will be staying at the Yacht Club for our second time.
thx.

Sorry about that! I remember reading this while I was at work and then I never came back to "sweep the thread" and make note of the info I needed to update.

OOPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmears View Post
Wow! A new thread already? I'm having trouble keeping up with this one!

Can I be added to the BE OUR GUEST list please? We will be at the YC CL from 6/5-6/9.

Thanks!

A great time to be at the World!

An even better time to be at the Yacht Club.

I had asked another guest going at the same time if they cared to switch with me- I'll be staying at All Star Movies with 145 teenagers. And no alcohol. If you would like to switch places with me, I'm sure I can arrange something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSDisney View Post
DSDisney Sept. 21-24 YC CL (35th Anniversary, then Sept. 24-28 CR CL)

I'll add you to the list.

Happy Anniversary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancyg56 View Post
May I be added to the list? My family and I booked BC CL yesterday and will be arriving 11/22 and departing 21/1. Mt DGD Kady has wanted to stay there for quite some time and with a nice pin we jumped right in. I only had one day to make ADR requests and with that weekend so busy DD and I had to make some quick decisions. There will be time to tweak them but at least we know we can eat

My family plans on using the resort more then we normally do during the first few days in order to avoid the park crowds.

Will do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa71 View Post
Add us too...
June 8-15th ...BCV...so excited...I am making my husband nuts!

You got it!
Old 05-26-2012, 07:59 PM   #65
DCbride
DIS Veteran

Please add us to the BC list. We are staying 8/19-8/22. It will be my DD's 5th birthday. While we are lucky enough to go to Disney often, I haven't stayed at the BC since 1998 and DH has never stayed! It was so exciting to read all about it!

We are staying off for a week to do the parks before moving to the BC to actually just enjoy the resort!

Disney Trips with the kids 1993 Poly 1995 BC 1996 Dixie Landings 1998 BC 2001 SoG 2004 SoG 2006 Dolphin 2008 Magic Villa 3, Mickey's Clubhouse 2009 CSR in March, April, Aug. Sept & Nov 2010 CSR, WL & WL CL, SoG 2011 SoG, CSR, SoG, Mariott, Kidani 2012 Marriott, BC, WLV/AoA 2013 Marriott, AoA, AoA 2014 Pop/Omni, Omni, BC, Bay Lake
DCbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:12 PM   #66
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCbride View Post
Please add us to the BC list. We are staying 8/19-8/22. It will be my DD's 5th birthday. While we are lucky enough to go to Disney often, I haven't stayed at the BC since 1998 and DH has never stayed! It was so exciting to read all about it!

We are staying off for a week to do the parks before moving to the BC to actually just enjoy the resort!

I'll add you to the list!
Old 05-26-2012, 08:21 PM   #67
Susan121302
Mouseketeer

Well hello new thread!! Great job as always Dee...
Susan121302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #68
WsPrincess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsmom View Post
Good one! Actually, my DS(15) and DH are both really excited to hear that they are going to be there during our stay. I know it isn't open to the public, but they would have liked to have gone to hear them speak if they could have. They are both into politics and my DH is a supporter of one of them (I'm not saying which one because this is a really friendly board and I'd like to keep it that way!).

I see you are going to be there during that week also. Hope you have a great time and don't run into any unexpected delays.
I have to admit, I find the thought of being there really interesting since it is part of history regardless of which side you are for.

Quote:
Should be fun.... Our gift to them is the Disneymoon!!! I'm gonna book some tours and the fireworks cruise for them!! I love planning!!! especially when it's Disney!!

I can't wait to hear about your trip Dee!!!

~Nannette
I can't wait to hear things as you plan them! I know it is going to be beyond magical (you will update us right? even though it is not taking place at BC)

Dee this trip is going to be so full of memories!
WsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #69
bookgirl
I don't eat onions-they squelch when you bite into them
I don't eat raisins-they look like dried up bugs
Can we say food issues?

Hey Dee the thread looks great.

I brought the iPad with me to NOLA. (the twins team won their pool play and we advance to the Gold bracket tomorrow, we are hoping for top 8 so we can get some idea of rank).

Wanted to make sure I saw the new thread if it moved while I was gone.

Just got through passing out Popsicles, snacks and dollar bills to one of the twins and a couple of the other boys on the team. Just for future group of teen FYI food is good. We only have about a dozen boys plus assorted siblings I can't even imagine the group Dee will have.

UPCOMING: 7/14 Offsite & 10/14 F&W Festival (in planning) WL

Last edited by bookgirl; 05-26-2012 at 09:38 PM.
bookgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #70
mmmears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
new friends and returning guests!!!

A great time to be at the World!

An even better time to be at the Yacht Club.

I had asked another guest going at the same time if they cared to switch with me- I'll be staying at All Star Movies with 145 teenagers. And no alcohol. If you would like to switch places with me, I'm sure I can arrange something!
Hmmm... That's not a very tempting offer! I'll be staying in 2 Deluxe CLs with just one teenager -- and one is enough!!!! I think it's nice of you to chaperone that trip though -- I'm not sure I'd be willing to do that even if it meant a free trip to WDW!

* Disneyland * Walt Disney World * Disneyland Paris ** Disney Wonder Bahamas * Disney Wonder Alaska *
*Grand Floridian Resort* Animal Kingdom Lodge * Polynesian Resort * Yacht Club * Beach Club * Disneyland Hotel * Grand Californian Resort *
mmmears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:02 AM   #71
luvpoohandcompany
DIS Veteran

Just found the new thread today
Thanks again Dee for all that you do

Tomorrow would have been my dad's 80th birthday. This is the 1st one without him and I was struggling a little today but looking at all the pictures on page one made me smile and think of happier times so thank-you
luvpoohandcompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:27 AM   #72
roydavid7771
DIS Veteran

Thread looks great as always Dee. Still hoping to get my 2 BR at BCV at the end of July, but if not, BWV here we come!

2014: Coronado Springs (WDW Marathon Weekend)
2013: Port Orleans Riverside (WDW Marathon Weekend), Animal Kingdom Lodge, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club Villas (Nephew's 1st Visit)
2012: Boardwalk Villas (Our 1st DVC Stay!)
2011: Beach Club, Swan (Honeymoon!)
2010: Pop Century, Wilderness Lodge
2009: Swan
1989: Marriott Orlando World Center
1980: Offsite
1978: Offsite
roydavid7771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:50 AM   #73
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WsPrincess View Post
I can't wait to hear things as you plan them! I know it is going to be beyond magical (you will update us right? even though it is not taking place at BC)

Sure will! We are in the early stages of planning the dinning. They will dine at all 2 point restaurants for dinner... won't matter though I'll get them the 3 meals a day plan with wine... so far the dinner list looks like this and in no particular order..

1. Jiko
2. Aritist Point
3. Flying Fish
4. Cali Grill
5. Le Celiar

His birthday is the day they check out so they will have breakfast at Chef Mickey's! Other breakfast's look like Club Level, Grand Floridian Cafe, Donald's breakfastfari (Sunrise Safari). Lunch one day will be 50's Primetime and Columbia Harbor House (Keys to the Kingdom)... and that's as far as we have gotten so far.

The planned tours will be:

Sunrise Safari
Key's to the Kingdom
Epcot Around the World Segway Tour
Illuminations Fireworks Cruise

I'll post more as it all unfolds 327 days from now!!

~Nannette

nannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:52 AM   #74
DisneyMomx7
DIS Veteran

Feckless - We are starting our trip this year with three nights at the Royal Pacific Resort. I'll let you know how it goes!

Dee - If anyone can go a great job as a chaperone for all those teenagers - it would be you! I'll bet those kids go back telling everyone what a great Disney guide they had and how much fun you were!!!!

GF-2003,2004,2005,2006,2008,2009,2011,2013,2014
YC-2006,2007,2008,2014 POLY- 2006,2007,2008
BC-2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013
HRH-2004,2006, RPR-2012, 2014
DisneyMomx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:22 AM   #75
bookwormde
Heading out now, another adventure
Have a good time, WDW is a magical place

Just found this thread also

BCV 1br 6/14 to 6/20 comming from ALV CL and going to VWL

Rate This Thread