Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #316
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

Not sure I've ever seen anything quite as funny as Joan and Cammie coming out of the cabin with their life vests on! Except maybe the smirk on that CM's face as she battled with herself - "should I tell them or should I let the two Blondies have their fun?"

This muster was MUCH easier than the two I've done on the Magic (both in Animators). It was pretty simple. Some people had a little trouble, and I think there were a couple staterooms who never showed up, after hearing "Buehler..... Buehler.... Buehler...." Wonder what happens if you don't show up?

But as Ellen said, cause she's so smart, the CMs had NOOOOO problem hearing our Cammie let them know how many were in our stateroom. What was it Ellen? FOUR!!!!!

To which I think Joan added, "DISmoms in da house!!!!"

And Ellen added, "Word."

Well, at least we didn't have to go back to the cabin to ditch the life vests, so we were now able to head up on deck to check out the Sailaway Party.

After, as my super smart friend Ellen just said, we checked out Edge, knowing the Fantasy would have a similar setup for our NYE cruise in a mere 522 days.....

We took the long way back and just tried to soak it all in....

Let me go grab all my vids too and I'll be back! I'm sure my super smart friend Ellen will add some more for me to add to.....

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:23 AM   #317
Cheryl726
DIS Veteran

I love watching the Webcam and I think I may have seen you! Cool!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-24-2012, 01:22 PM   #318
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

I DID see you, there!!!!!!
How fun .... guess we will have to stand close to the railing as well in a month!!!!!!!

So, your muster station ..... were you in station F with your new friend Jeff? (can't remember the other group, but we were F and in the cinema as well. )
TR Summer 2014: We're out of it! A MAGICal Med adventure TR 2013: Get off the ship .....
Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

Last edited by dizneeat; 07-24-2012 at 01:58 PM.
dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #320
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Well, i would love to be able to post more, but that's all the pics i've got from sailaway, sorry! I stopped when other cameras were being used-So we weren't asking strangers to take the same pic 4 times. So.....my next photos are inside. KWIM?
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #321
karajeboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl726 View Post
I love watching the Webcam and I think I may have seen you! Cool!
We have pics in case you missed us! We were the hot mamas shuffling all over Deck 10!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
I DID see you, there!!!!!!
How fun .... guess we will have to stand close to the railing as well in a month!!!!!!!

So, your muster station ..... were you in station F with your new friend Jeff? (can't remember the other group, but we were F and in the cinema as well. )
It was Station "FOUR!!!!!!!" Actually I have no idea, but we had FOUR!!!!!! in our stateroom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
woohooo..almost time to sail!
Why yes, yes it is!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
Well, i would love to be able to post more, but that's all the pics i've got from sailaway, sorry! I stopped when other cameras were being used-So we weren't asking strangers to take the same pic 4 times. So.....my next photos are inside. KWIM?
I'm working on getting my video together and I'll post it with the pics I have, too. I was double fisting it - well, with the DOTDs and the camcorder and the camera, I was triple fisting it!!!! But I have lots of of sailaway pics.

Cammie and Joan, where are you??? I know y'all have pics too!

DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
Old 07-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #322
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Ohh I have picks of u sailing away got them while I was working so hard slaving away at my job lol I'll post when I get home but all I can say is thank god I'm not a 1st time cruiser lol that was awesome!
Old 07-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #323
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewmac View Post
Ohh I have picks of u sailing away got them while I was working so hard slaving away at my job lol I'll post when I get home but all I can say is thank god I'm not a 1st time cruiser lol that was awesome!
Yea- but you're a first time DISmom, and that's gonna be MUCH worse!!!
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:01 PM   #324
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

I'm at work, so I'll have to listen to Kara's song later! Love the life jackets!!!

I'll be back later, but I just had to deposit 2 cents now!
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:09 PM   #325
Beth D
DIS Veteran

Giggle~ love the lifejacket pic! That's one thing we didn't do - take the rescue pic! Maybe next time...

But why is Kara holding a bottle of water at sail away? Where is her DOD?
Old 07-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #326
karajeboo

Quote:
It's called hazing and it's totally legal in 49 states.... one of which is wherever the DISmoms happen to be!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth D View Post
Giggle~ love the lifejacket pic! That's one thing we didn't do - take the rescue pic! Maybe next time...

But why is Kara holding a bottle of water at sail away? Where is her DOD?
I drink a bottle of water for every DOTD... keeps me ready to go!

Old 07-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #327
ortholablady
DIS Veteran

Kara - Love your vacation song! Can I get it on itunes?

Now I've only taken 2 cruises but I seem to remember you had to show up at the muster in your life jacket and at a designated place on deck. I guess that's a thing of the past?
Old 07-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #328
tokyodisneydad
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Well...THAT'S no GOOD!!! You are on the wrong ship!! Coming all the way from Japan? Do it up! Join us on the Fantasy!!

Exactly!! You can verify everything!!

Oh my.....do you know I don't recognize even one of those bottles- I wonder if Japan gets different wines than the US?

Damn! Missed another one!! I hate it when the private jet is being waxed all weekend!

Coming all the way from Japan we want to have some park time also, thus the Dream and not the Fantasy. Non of those wines are Japanese...they are French, Chilaen, American and Australian. At the moment I am loving the wines from Down Under...followed closely by Californian. Get that jet schedule organized so you don't miss another. Seriously if any Dis moms ever make it to the Land of the Rising Sun, you will have a guide and translator.

Waiting for the name of that wine

Join THE DIS DAD'S CLUB Here![/QUOTE]
tokyodisneydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #329
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran

I think Kara's got a top hit with those lyrics!! Most married women will want a copy of that song!
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Wicket's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:51 PM   #330
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Quote:
OH CRUD good think i will have my courage juice LMAO its like a magic potion... no telling what I can do LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by karajeboo View Post
It's called hazing and it's totally legal in 49 states.... one of which is wherever the DISmoms happen to be!!!!
BRING IT im ready

I drink a bottle of water for every DOTD... keeps me ready to go!
got to stay hydrated and rinse the pallet before moving on to the next concoction!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortholablady View Post
Kara - Love your vacation song! Can I get it on itunes?
between that and all the single riders im going to be singing it all night LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
I think Kara's got a top hit with those lyrics!! Most married women will want a copy of that song!
I will be counting down till I can sing it

and here is what I saw while you guys were wopping it up.. and I was hard at work!

The Port

Kara's Next Ride blocking her current ride

Finally Kara's boat moved

OH there goes the Dream

I wasnt sure exactly where you all were

So I just ctrl+c'd away LOL

Look I See DISMOMS

yall looked board LOL

next time someone needs to ride the aquaduck.. this guy was on the whole video LOL

and bringing up the rear

OHHH dont we have an AFT next yr... we need SIGNAGE lol

and this is where I did the heavy sigh, watched you sail out to the ocean blue.. and part of me went maybe next year...

then some knuckelhead came in my office and ruined my moment by wanting help with WORK.. of all things.. apparently they didnt know I was busy!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: