Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2012, 08:03 PM   #316
ciadriamom
Mouseketeer

Hello ladies -- I am also OBSESSED with Ms. Bradley. Just wanted to drop a quick note that I just went to the website and they are offering an additional 20% off even on the clearance items.

Enjoy!
ciadriamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:24 PM   #317
harleys mom
Disney Princess.

So love Vera Bradley. I got new luggage for our January trip so of course I had to but new Vera to match. I got a large duffel, backpack, and make up bags. I got a great deal with the extra 20% off. I had made an online purchase a couple of weeks ago, called about the extra discount. They sent me a online gift certificate for the difference!
2014 Trip on the Disney Fantasy!!!
2014 Wilderness Lodge, Cyann's First Trip with Aunt Amy and Uncle Scott.
harleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #318
GatorMommy2007
Mouseketeer

Does anyone have a two way tote? What do you think about it? Can you fit more in it than you can fit in the regular tote?

GatorMommy2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #319
DharmaLou
Once a Princess, Always a Princess

another VB obsessed person here! I have 2 bags (Miller bag in purple punch and Get Carried Away in Floral Nightengale) that I use for travel, and then a wristlet in purple punch, a quick swipe ID in Va Va Bloom, a hipster in Viva la Vera with a matching clip zip ID. I also have a tote in Ribbons with a clip zip ID and an iPad case and large cosmetic in Floral Nightengale. Oh and my work bag, a perfect pocket tote in Twirly Birds Pink and a mini hipster in Simply Violet.

Yes. I have a problem
Old 01-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #320
xoDevinxo
Earning My Ears

Anyone going to be watching qvc at 12 they will be debuting the new prints I can't wait! (:

xoDevinxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:31 PM   #321
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoDevinxo View Post
Anyone going to be watching qvc at 12 they will be debuting the new prints I can't wait! (:
I won't be watching QVC but I am looking forward to the new colors. They are all so cute!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:44 PM   #322
xoDevinxo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03

I won't be watching QVC but I am looking forward to the new colors. They are all so cute!
I know they are adorable (: cant wait to get my hands on one

xoDevinxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:10 PM   #323
DharmaLou
Once a Princess, Always a Princess

They're super cute - they were on Inside Stitch last week. I love Plum Crazy the best, I think.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:53 PM   #324
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Quote:
Originally Posted by DharmaLou View Post
They're super cute - they were on Inside Stitch last week. I love Plum Crazy the best, I think.
Plum Crazy is really cute, but then again I love anything purple. I also really like Jazzy Blooms! I ordered a bag in that print (and the scarf in Plum Crazy!).
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:28 PM   #325
ToddyLu
Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

I watched QVC and got the plum TSV my MIL ordered a new bag in Go Wild.
first trip ASMo 2002, ASMo 2003, ASMo 2004 twice, ASMo 2005, POFQ 2006, Pop 2007, Pop 12/2008 with DDP, AKV SV 10/09 with DDP, AKV SV 12/10, AKV 5/11, AKV SV 10/11, AKV 5/12, AKV 10/12, AKV 11/13, AKV 5/14, AKV 10/14, AKV 5/15, Fall 2016
My DH loves me for my points!!
ToddyLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #326
PrincessSuzanne
Guess I will be eating crow tonight
Good thing I can be quiet when necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by DharmaLou View Post
another VB obsessed person here! I have 2 bags (Miller bag in purple punch and Get Carried Away in Floral Nightengale) that I use for travel, and then a wristlet in purple punch, a quick swipe ID in Va Va Bloom, a hipster in Viva la Vera with a matching clip zip ID. I also have a tote in Ribbons with a clip zip ID and an iPad case and large cosmetic in Floral Nightengale. Oh and my work bag, a perfect pocket tote in Twirly Birds Pink and a mini hipster in Simply Violet.

Yes. I have a problem
I've got so many now, I can't even remember what I have and in which pattern. DH says it looks like our bedroom threw up a Vera Bradley store. They are all over our bedroom, I have got to find a container to put them all in, they are taking over.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:15 AM   #327
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSuzanne View Post
I've got so many now, I can't even remember what I have and in which pattern. DH says it looks like our bedroom threw up a Vera Bradley store. They are all over our bedroom, I have got to find a container to put them all in, they are taking over.
I'm in the same situation. I have so many, I have no idea what I actually have. Thankfully I have a spare bedroom I can keep mine in. In that closet, I have four hanging organizers with like six shelves in each and the rest I have in cubicles on the floor and in the top of that closet. The only thing in that closet has is Vera Bradley. Any time I open that closet door it's like looking in a VB store. My VB hanging organizers are sort of like these. They're squeezed in there tight, but they work fairly well at corralling VB bags, as do the hard, clear, plastic bins I got at Walmart to go on the top closet shelf:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-...nizer/15566813
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:16 PM   #328
twinkle49
Mouseketeer

I have a question - Does a Vera small duffle fit underneath the seat in front of you?? Also I use the weekender as my carry on that I put in the overhead(I have done this many times) could I use the small duffle as my personal item to put under the seat in front of me or will (united and us air) say the small duffle is too big to be a personal item?? Thanks in advance!!

twinkle49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:07 AM   #329
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle49 View Post
I have a question - Does a Vera small duffle fit underneath the seat in front of you?? Also I use the weekender as my carry on that I put in the overhead(I have done this many times) could I use the small duffle as my personal item to put under the seat in front of me or will (united and us air) say the small duffle is too big to be a personal item?? Thanks in advance!!
I've used a VB small duffel as my personal item on American, Delta, and Air Tran and it's never gotten a second look. It's so soft and squishable, it easily fits completely under the seat in front of you. Now when I flew Spirit I was scared to use it, because Spirit is known to be very strict and charges for everything, but I did see a lady sitting across from me, using one as a personal item and she didn't have a problem.
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:56 AM   #330
twinkle49
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubriee

I've used a VB small duffel as my personal item on American, Delta, and Air Tran and it's never gotten a second look. It's so soft and squishable, it easily fits completely under the seat in front of you. Now when I flew Spirit I was scared to use it, because Spirit is known to be very strict and charges for everything, but I did see a lady sitting across from me, using one as a personal item and she didn't have a problem.
Thank you soo much!!

twinkle49 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: