Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #301
PrincessSuzanne
Guess I will be eating crow tonight
Good thing I can be quiet when necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loralei
I have been eyeing the VB stuff for a while now, but balked at the prices. Finally gave in & bought a wallet last week (turn lock in limes up)...just waiting on it to arrive!

My question is, how often does she retire patterns? Curious how often I should check back for sales!

I'm going on a trip this weekend that will include a stop at a VB outlet. Hopefully they'll have some of the pieces I have wanted at a price that I can afford!
I don't think there is any set time that patterns are retired. Sign up for emails and you will know when all the sales and events are going on. You will get at least one email a day, if not more and there is something on sale every week or even several times per week.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #302
xoDevinxo
Earning My Ears

Question ?

which is better to use in the parks the hipster or the mini backpack??
xoDevinxo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-23-2012, 08:12 PM   #303
4 mickey
4 MICKEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoDevinxo View Post
which is better to use in the parks the hipster or the mini backpack??
Hi
Its funny that you ask this because I have brought with me my last trip ( may ) but the styles you have mentionned and I have to say both of them
the only thing that was deciding wich to bring in parks with me was lol..what color I was wearing since my backpack is blue and my hipster is priscilla pink
theya re both very comfortable
4 mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:36 PM   #304
xoDevinxo
Earning My Ears

Question hmm

the hipster or the mini bookbag for in the park?

also is a large duffel big enough for 4days worth of clothes for one person? im considering getting one for our next trip... if you use one when you fly let me know if its a good idea or not?

thanks

Old 11-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #305
xoDevinxo
Earning My Ears

Question ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 mickey View Post
Hi
Its funny that you ask this because I have brought with me my last trip ( may ) but the styles you have mentionned and I have to say both of them
the only thing that was deciding wich to bring in parks with me was lol..what color I was wearing since my backpack is blue and my hipster is priscilla pink
theya re both very comfortable
im thinking the backpack would be better cause we could put our water bottles in it but im just worried about it on rides i feel like the hipster would be better because then i wouldnt have to take it off to be sitting in a ride?

Old 11-23-2012, 11:14 PM   #306
PrincessSuzanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoDevinxo
the hipster or the mini bookbag for in the park?

also is a large duffel big enough for 4days worth of clothes for one person? im considering getting one for our next trip... if you use one when you fly let me know if its a good idea or not?

thanks
The large duffel is more than large enough for 4 days worth of clothes and then some. I can cram a lot of stuff in one and I'm a large lady with large clothes. I don't fly, but I have heard it can be used as carry one.

I'm so excited, I got 3 new VB pieces today and getting one more tomorrow, plus one pice as a gift. I got the new Campus Tote in Ribbons, a wristlets in Va Va Bloom for my soon to be 22 year old cousin, a little tech case thing, that holds your earbuds and the free Holiday tote in Dogwood. Tomorrow Im getting on of the iPad portfolio. I want my husband to get me the Three-o Tote for Christmas in English Rose.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:19 AM   #307
xoDevinxo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSuzanne View Post
The large duffel is more than large enough for 4 days worth of clothes and then some. I can cram a lot of stuff in one and I'm a large lady with large clothes. I don't fly, but I have heard it can be used as carry one.

I'm so excited, I got 3 new VB pieces today and getting one more tomorrow, plus one pice as a gift. I got the new Campus Tote in Ribbons, a wristlets in Va Va Bloom for my soon to be 22 year old cousin, a little tech case thing, that holds your earbuds and the free Holiday tote in Dogwood. Tomorrow Im getting on of the iPad portfolio. I want my husband to get me the Three-o Tote for Christmas in English Rose.
I will be going to only one of the stores that sells vb here today to look at the bags and then i will be ordering online we dont have a vb outlet around here or a vb signature store cant wait!

Old 11-24-2012, 05:12 PM   #308
xoDevinxo
Earning My Ears

new stuff(:

I'm the proud new owner of the Smartphone Wristlet in Camellia

and also the small Backpack in Floral Nightingale

soo excited can't wait to use my new VB

Old 11-24-2012, 10:58 PM   #309
PrincessSuzanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoDevinxo

I will be going to only one of the stores that sells vb here today to look at the bags and then i will be ordering online we dont have a vb outlet around here or a vb signature store cant wait!
We don't have either of those around here either. The closest signature store is in Atlanta.

I got the new mailbag and a 3 pack of cosmetic cases in Va Va Bloom today at our Px. I bought a wallet, but when I got home, I didn't like it much, so we took it back.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:38 PM   #310
elishakaylen
Earning My Ears

Hipster

I just got the Black Microfiber VB Hipster! So excited to try it out in the parks on my trip. Which is 9 days away!

elishakaylen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #311
KristiKat
DIS Veteran

Unhappy New bags but can't have yet

My new bags I ordered came today. Unfortunately they are my Christmas present from DH and it's driving me crazy I can't use them yet. He wanted them to be wrapped and under the tree. I got the Little Hipster in Indigo Pop and the Mini Hipster in Va Va Bloom. I did open the box up and admire them. I'm torn already as to which one to take to Disney. I know some would say take them both but I don't want to have to deal with swapping out while on vacation, scared something will get misplaced. Can't wait till Christmas!

Me DH DSS13 DD8

1982 offsite,1987 The Disney Inn,1991 Caribbean Beach Resort,1997 Fort Wilderness,2011 & 2013 Port Orleans Riverside,2012 & 2014 Shades of Green
KristiKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:36 AM   #312
sommergirl25
Mouseketeer

Camera Bag

Anyone use a Vera Bradley for their camera bag? I got a DSLR for Christmas and would like a cute bag to carry it in that will also keep it safe.
sommergirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #313
PrincessSuzanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommergirl25
Anyone use a Vera Bradley for their camera bag? I got a DSLR for Christmas and would like a cute bag to carry it in that will also keep it safe.
I don't know if you can find them anymore, but there was a Vera Bradley camera bag last summer, it was really nice. I never got my hands on one. You might find it at a Signature store.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:03 PM   #314
taraplus2
Earning My Ears

I used my vera bradley back pack at Disney and it worked perfect. I plan to get a hipster at the Vera Bradley Outlet Show in April (4 day HUGE SALE). I live in Indiana near the factory....it is VERA Madness..but so fun!

Disney Trips.....
Off site 1976
Off site 1984
Polynesian 1997
Port Orleans French Quarter May 2010
Port Orleans Riverside March 2012
Polynesian 2014
taraplus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:52 PM   #315
Echo queen
I like the idea of being close to the action
I had to buy another piece of luggage today and shoes and a floppy hat
The camping trip got a little hairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taraplus2 View Post
I used my vera bradley back pack at Disney and it worked perfect. I plan to get a hipster at the Vera Bradley Outlet Show in April (4 day HUGE SALE). I live in Indiana near the factory....it is VERA Madness..but so fun!
That sounds like my kind of rotfl2: I will be using my back pack as I carry on with a mini hipster for my park bag as I have had some recent shoulder issues and the smaller the better. My DH gave me a hipster for Christmas but I think it may be too much. Earlier this year I used my weekender as a carry on, I really prefer hands free. My DH keeps saying can't you just put less in the bag instead of a smaller bag. NO

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: