Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2012, 04:32 PM   #16
jpmom97
DIS Veteran

I love Vera and not ashamed to admit I am adicted A few of mine have broke and I am very sad about it. I have emailed them about it and haven't gotten an answer about whether they will fix them for me. They weren't abused, I have 30 Vera's so they go into rotation.
jpmom97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:42 PM   #17
cbeeindisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post

I am VB obsessed...I have a ton. FYI, the summer sale starts tomorrow and the fall colors will be out at the end of June.
Ah, thank you! I'm looking for a reason to get some more colors in more styles!
cbeeindisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-24-2012, 07:46 AM   #18
PrincessSuzanne
Guess I will be eating crow tonight
Good thing I can be quiet when necessary

I am sooo excited, I got a birthday card from VB yesterday for $20 off a purchase of $20 or more for my birthday next month.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:10 AM   #19
leanne2255
Tagged myself!

Vera

I was hesitant about her bags, but no more. Bought the weekender which I just used on my last WDW trip and it was fabulous. Enough room for clothes,shoes, iPad and wallet.

I just bought the matching purse which has enough space for the iPad on my next trip. The pattern is "Ellie Blue".

Visit my blog: http://disneytripandstuff.com

leanne2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #20
Qltrgrl2
DIS Veteran

I am also a fan of Vera bags. My favorite part of the bags is the weight. They are so light that having to carry them all day long is not a chore (unless you fill it with rocks!). I have given up leather bags in favor of these and of course they are perfect for a day at Disney parks!
Qltrgrl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:58 PM   #21
AshleeH
DIS Veteran

I will always take Vera to the parks! My small Java Blue backpack has gone with us the last two trips. It was starting to wear a bit (and I like to sell them before they get so bad that no one wants them) so I decided to upgrade when VB online had a sale on backpacks a few months ago.

I am the proud owner of a brand new small backpack in Buttercup:

Buttercup Backpack

I can't wait to break it in . Java Blue was my previous favorite pattern, but I fell in love with Buttercup! I had a Buttercup wristlet last year, but it was more hassle than helpful (it would be great as a wallet and I might take it for that purpose this year, but not to have by itself).

I also found a great deal on Ebay for the Buttercup Mini Hipster - I got it specifically for Disney, but I've already used it more often than my regular purse! I plan on putting it in the backpack when I take it and using just the hipster on lighter days in the parks when I'm not taking my big camera. Both of these will also be traveling to Disney World this year and Disneyland next year - I can't wait .

1985 - Disneyland; 1990 & 1994 - WDW; 1997 - Disneyland Paris; 2003 - WDW; Oct. 2010 - WDW (Animal Kingdom: Kidani Village); Oct. 2011 - WDW (Contemporary/Wilderness Lodge); Oct. 2012 - WDW (Bay Lake); July 2013 - Disneyland (Grand Californian); Oct. 2014 - WDW (Bay Lake)
AshleeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:07 PM   #22
ollynholly
Mouseketeer

Oh I'm a huge Vera fan! My best friend and I go out to the annual Outlet sale, we've gone for the passed 4 years. We have such a great time!

Anyway, I plan on using my Folkloric Hipster (one purchase from the outlet sale) this year at Disney.

My husband just smiles at my collection.
ollynholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #23
ollynholly
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSuzanne View Post
I am sooo excited, I got a birthday card from VB yesterday for $20 off a purchase of $20 or more for my birthday next month.
I got one too! I also have a $20 off your next $75 purchase...I'm trying to save that one til the new outlet store opens up in my area!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #24
ollynholly
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubriee View Post

For the flights down there I have the 21" rolling duffel in blue rhapsody with a small duffel and a large back pack to match,

I am so jealous of your BR rolling duffel! My friend bought a 21" suitcase in Make Me Blush for an amazing deal. Ever since she got it, I've been searching high and low for BR luggage. No luck of course. So I keep watching all the luggage that keeps coming out in hopes I'll fall in love with something there.

I bought BR duffels, weekender and hanging organizer last year. But I already had duffels in Mesa Red and made the tough decision to sell them.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:20 PM   #25
PrincessSuzanne
Guess I will be eating crow tonight
Good thing I can be quiet when necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollynholly View Post
I got one too! I also have a $20 off your next $75 purchase...I'm trying to save that one til the new outlet store opens up in my area!
I was thrilled to get it, but hate that I have to wait until June to be able to use it and this one has to be used online, that's fine, too, but I wanted to use it at the VB outlet in Orlando, if we get to go. I may hold onto it and ask when we go in there.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #26
ollynholly
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I was thrilled to get it, but hate that I have to wait until June to be able to use it and this one has to be used online, that's fine, too, but I wanted to use it at the VB outlet in Orlando, if we get to go. I may hold onto it and ask when we go in there.

I read the back of it and it does say it can be used at the Vera Bradley Stores excluding two. It doesn't say anything about outlets, I checked that out. I'm going to take it to the new outlet coming in June here. Worth a shot. If not, I'm sure I can find something online...
Old 05-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #27
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Quote:
If you are talking about the birthday cards, those can be used in signature stores. They actually just started it where you can use it online.
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs UPCOMING TRIP: April '14-Pop Century
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:18 PM   #28
cbeeindisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollynholly View Post
Didn't even know they had outlet stores, I'll have to check if there are any around me!
Old 05-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #29
cbeeindisney
DIS Veteran

Has anyone bought either one of these patterns yet? I just want to buy something to have these colors in my collection!

I can't say that I NEED anything, but I really WANT something!
Old 05-24-2012, 06:32 PM   #30
ollynholly
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeeindisney View Post
Has anyone bought either one of these patterns yet? I just want to buy something to have these colors in my collection!

I can't say that I NEED anything, but I really WANT something!

I bought a Lime's Up Visor and I love it!! I think a Hipster is in my future

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: