Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #196
GrammyJudy
DIS Veteran

I bought a mini hipster in happy snails and loveit...it hold so much. Using it daily and it is great at flea markets and will use at WDW
Old 07-24-2012, 12:37 PM   #197
4 mickey
4 MICKEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSuzanne View Post
Luckily, I didn't see anything that I couldn't live without...LOL. I have my heart set on the Camera bag (which is a limited edition item) and the Get Carried Away bag, then I have to stop, but I'm waiting on a bonus Dh is supposed to be getting before I buy them.
you will love the camera bag I loveeeee it I was fortunate enough that the day I visited a VB retailer one lady just brought ( refund ) one back that morning too nice !!
4 mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-24-2012, 09:12 PM   #198
KristiKat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammyJudy View Post
I bought a mini hipster in happy snails and loveit...it hold so much. Using it daily and it is great at flea markets and will use at WDW
I love the Happy Snails, just ordered a hipster in it last night. I went online to order a new color but ended up ordering it instead.

Me DH DSS13 DD8

1982 offsite,1987 The Disney Inn,1991 Caribbean Beach Resort,1997 Fort Wilderness,2011 & 2013 Port Orleans Riverside,2012 & 2014 Shades of Green
KristiKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:12 AM   #199
shefor24
Mouseketeer

Wow this is a great thread! I can't help but to smile because I live very near Vera Bradley in Fort Wayne Indiana and every year they have an outlet sale in Fort Wayne at the Ft Wayne Coliseum. I didn't read thru all the pages of this thread to see if anyone mentioned it, but it is a great sale and you guys would be in heaven! You walk in and it is just tables and tables of all kinds, shapes sizes of Vera bags! I encourage you to come to it. It goes on in April every year. Good deals, but some not so good deals. I also know people who work at Vera and they have boxes of vera bags by the time clock and you can just take one if you want to whenever you want to. Now wouldn't that be nice!
Go #24!
shefor24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #200
BackstoryWorthy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaidPixie View Post
So do you think this new hobo will work for a park bag? I looked at that bag on QVC but just wasn't sure. I might pull the trigger and order one though, I need a good option before our next trip. How's the organization? Is it huge when you wear it? The Hipster isn't quite enough, but I don't want a HUGE bag either.
Yes, after "test driving" it for a week I think that it will work for me as a park bag. Inside, it has 4 internal open pockets (2 per side) and a zipper pocket on the outside front just above the smocking. If you LOVE inside zipper organization you might not like it, but I am ok with it.

It is wider across (15 inches) than my mailbag but shorter in length, but most important it doesn't have the mailbag flap (it is a zip top) that I found annoying in the parks after a day or so, so I see it as a plus.

It is easily convertible from low to high crossbody or hobo style - and I am short and not a skinny minnie so I appreciate the variety of where it will "hit" on my body depending on outfit/need. If you are super petite and/or slim you might consider this a "big bag". It is 15 inches (w) by 11 inches (H).

But like I said if you really love inside zipper pockets - none in this one - important to note. Also, I LOVE the Paisley Meets Plaid - I was worried it would be 'too much' but I am glad I broke from the blue.

Last edited by BackstoryWorthy; 07-25-2012 at 08:41 PM.
BackstoryWorthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:40 PM   #201
Echo queen
I like the idea of being close to the action
I had to buy another piece of luggage today and shoes and a floppy hat
The camping trip got a little hairy

Went to the VB outlet today, can you say hog heaven I found my fall everyday bag, a clear cosmetic bad, 2 wallets, they had the grocery type tote bags for $2.24 bought 8 for gifts and paper goods for a ladies only party that I will be hosting. They had 25% off everything. when I returned home by backpack had been delivered

Echo queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #202
MickeyEars
DIS Veteran

Does anyone have a Bali Blue "Carry It All" wristlet they would like to part with? My mom has discovered she likes this no longer available pattern and I can't find one anywhere!!!

Thanks!
Carla
Old 07-29-2012, 12:17 AM   #203
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyEars View Post
Does anyone have a Bali Blue "Carry It All" wristlet they would like to part with? My mom has discovered she likes this no longer available pattern and I can't find one anywhere!!!

Thanks!
Carla
I don't think the Carry It All came in Bali Blue...that is one of the newer styles and Bali Blue (one of my favorite patterns!) retired a few years ago.
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:02 AM   #204
MickeyEars
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
I don't think the Carry It All came in Bali Blue...that is one of the newer styles and Bali Blue (one of my favorite patterns!) retired a few years ago.
Well no wonder I couldn't find one!!! Thanks for letting me know I appreciate it.

Carla
Old 07-29-2012, 11:19 AM   #205
cbeeindisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo queen View Post
Went to the VB outlet today, can you say hog heaven I found my fall everyday bag, a clear cosmetic bad, 2 wallets, they had the grocery type tote bags for $2.24 bought 8 for gifts and paper goods for a ladies only party that I will be hosting. They had 25% off everything. when I returned home by backpack had been delivered
Good deal! You made out! I need to get on that VB outlet bandwagon and find one near me!

ME (28) DF (29)
cbeeindisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:02 PM   #206
TBGOES2DISNEY
DIS Veteran

If anyone is in the Midwest, they are opening an outlet at the Lighthouse Premium Outlets.

AsMo 9/06 FD_AsMo 01/08_POP 09/08 FD_POP 12/09 MVMCP & FD_POR 10/10 MNSSHP & FD_ POR 11/11 FD_POR 12/12 FD_No trip 2013 _POP 05/14

TBGOES2DISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:47 AM   #207
CampbellScot
DIS Veteran

add me to the list of Vera addicts!! I have entirely too many, but I just can't help myself!! Actually my step daughter started me on the whole VB thing. She asked for one for Christmas a few years ago and I gave her a look of confusion and said "You mean those quilted bags sold at Crabtree and Evelyn stores?" I had no clue why a middle schooler would want such a thing. She didn't know what I was talking about, but she knew what SHE was talking about. I had no idea that VB had revamped their style and gotten away from the muted, dated colors and prints and had gone VIBRANT.

I am currently fighting with myself over wanting to purchase a new backpack in Indigo Pop!! I know I don't need one, but I WANT one. My practical side tends to shout louder than the impulsive side.

although impulsive side pointed out that I'm starting law school in the fall and I will need a snappy new backpack to get me going...right?

CampbellScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #208
Echo queen
I like the idea of being close to the action
I had to buy another piece of luggage today and shoes and a floppy hat
The camping trip got a little hairy

It sounds like you need that back pack.

Echo queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:35 PM   #209
TBGOES2DISNEY
DIS Veteran

Quote:

AsMo 9/06 FD_AsMo 01/08_POP 09/08 FD_POP 12/09 MVMCP & FD_POR 10/10 MNSSHP & FD_ POR 11/11 FD_POR 12/12 FD_No trip 2013 _POP 05/14

TBGOES2DISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:59 PM   #210
CampbellScot
DIS Veteran

Quote:

bought it!!!!!

CampbellScot is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: