Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2013, 09:33 PM   #61
June1911
Earning My Ears

Fe

My girls and I have already started collecting goodies for Fish Extender gifts. Has anyone else started?
June1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #62
Gilbertgirls
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by June1911
My girls and I have already started collecting goodies for Fish Extender gifts. Has anyone else started?
I have sort of started I will be making our
Gilbertgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #63
Gilbertgirls
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I guess I will go ahead and start an FE group for our cruise. Just please forgive me in advance for any mistakes that I make since I have no experience. If you are interested in doing the FE group for the Apr. 21, 2013 Disney Dream cruise, please PM me the names of everyone in your cabin, boy/girl and their ages, cabin number and any allergies. I will send out a list once a week. The absolute last day to sign up is March 21. This way we will all have 1 month to prepare our goodies. ****If you don't have 10 posts, you can't PM anyone, so you can send your info. to me by e-mail at

Lisa June
I have emailed you. Could you please message me back that you got my message
Gilbertgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #64
davisfamily6
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I guess I will go ahead and start an FE group for our cruise. Just please forgive me in advance for any mistakes that I make since I have no experience. If you are interested in doing the FE group for the Apr. 21, 2013 Disney Dream cruise, please PM me the names of everyone in your cabin, boy/girl and their ages, cabin number and any allergies. I will send out a list once a week. The absolute last day to sign up is March 21. This way we will all have 1 month to prepare our goodies. ****If you don't have 10 posts, you can't PM anyone, so you can send your info. to me by e-mail at

Lisa June

Thank you. We have 4 kids (15, 11, 8, 6) and would like to be a part of a FE group but really wasn't sure where to start. I'll email you now.h
First cruise for our family; can't wait!
davisfamily6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:31 PM   #65
MelanieG84
Earning My Ears

We will be joining you! Can't wait. June, I'm emailing you now! This is our first cruise and I'm so clueless on everything. Thanks to my sis-in-law (davisfamily6) who's doing all of the research for us!
MelanieG84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #66
emeraldluvsbama
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by davisfamily6 View Post
Thank you. We have 4 kids (15, 11, 8, 6) and would like to be a part of a FE group but really wasn't sure where to start. I'll email you now.h
This is our first cruise also and we have a 6 year old boy and our daughter is 8. I signed up to do the FE.
emeraldluvsbama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:25 PM   #67
MoukyMouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by June1911 View Post
I've done a ton of searching for FE ideas (probably too much searching) & have started doing a few "prototype" crafts. I won't actually buy FE items until we get a final head count.

This is our 1st FE experience & I'm sure my boys will enjoy it. They're just as thrilled to go check the mail as they are on Christmas morning, so any little extra that's been gifted to them will certainly be something they will continually talk about long after we've returned home. And they are equally just as excited to stealthily roam the corridors to gift others - they have it in their head somehow that it's like a secret pal/santa .
Old 03-06-2013, 09:22 PM   #68
Sandra717
Earning My Ears

Smile First Cruise!

My husband and I will be on this cruise with our three children ages 11, 8, and 7. It's our first cruise and we are super excited!! We would love to get involved in the FE, sounds great!

4/21/13 4 night Disney Dream- Our First Cruise!
Sandra717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:34 PM   #69
Sandra717
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandtimect View Post
Does anyone have a tween daughter going on this cruise? We're hoping there'll be 11 or 12 yr olds who DD can hang out with at the kids club.
My daughter will be on board, she is age 11. We would love to find another girl her age to make friends with!!

Old 03-07-2013, 06:09 AM   #70
June1911
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra717 View Post
My daughter will be on board, she is age 11. We would love to find another girl her age to make friends with!!
My daughter will turn 11 on the cruise. She really wants to meet some friends as well!
Old 03-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #71
emeraldluvsbama
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by davisfamily6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoukyMouse View Post
I've done a ton of searching for FE ideas (probably too much searching) & have started doing a few "prototype" crafts. I won't actually buy FE items until we get a final head count.

This is our 1st FE experience & I'm sure my boys will enjoy it. They're just as thrilled to go check the mail as they are on Christmas morning, so any little extra that's been gifted to them will certainly be something they will continually talk about long after we've returned home. And they are equally just as excited to stealthily roam the corridors to gift others - they have it in their head somehow that it's like a secret pal/santa .

I have also probably been searching too much for FE ideas but I just love planning! I am like you. My daughter and I started gathering stuff to make last night but won't buy the items until we get our final list.
emeraldluvsbama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #72
KerryAnn28
Earning My Ears

Hi all! This is my first post do DISboards and I am not very well versed in Disney. We will be sailing on this cruise as well. It will be my DH, myself, our 2 boys ages 4 & 3 and my father. Only my DH has been on a cruise before (20+ yrs ago) and we are all so excited!

I'm slowly learning to navigate this site and I am a bit overwhelmed with the planning.

After the cruise, we will be going to Beach Club Villas until Monday the 29. We are very much looking forward to the hotel and parks!

Thanks!
Kerry
KerryAnn28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #73
June1911
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryAnn28 View Post
Hi all! This is my first post do DISboards and I am not very well versed in Disney. We will be sailing on this cruise as well. It will be my DH, myself, our 2 boys ages 4 & 3 and my father. Only my DH has been on a cruise before (20+ yrs ago) and we are all so excited!

I'm slowly learning to navigate this site and I am a bit overwhelmed with the planning.

After the cruise, we will be going to Beach Club Villas until Monday the 29. We are very much looking forward to the hotel and parks!

Thanks!
Kerry
Glad to have you join us! It is our first family cruise. I've been on a cruise before - many years ago. We are all excited!

Lisa
Old 03-09-2013, 09:12 PM   #74
June1911
Earning My Ears

FE Group

Hi, guys! Don't forget that Mar. 21 is the last day to sign up for the Fish Extender group. If you want to sign up, you can PM me or email at junebug10@charter.net. I need names of everyone in your cabin, ages of the kids, any allergies and any celebrations.

Thanks!
Lisa June
Old 03-10-2013, 09:13 AM   #75
Sandra717
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by June1911 View Post
Glad to have you join us! It is our first family cruise. I've been on a cruise before - many years ago. We are all excited!

Lisa
Welcome aboard KerryAnn28!! I was overwhelmed when first planning the cruise as we have never cruised before too, but overwhelmed in a good way!
Your boys must be so excited!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: