Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2013, 08:03 PM   #46
MoukyMouse
Mouseketeer

Gilbertgirls Welcome to DIS

Hey, glad you found us! A small warning though, the DISboards get a bit addictive!
Old 02-10-2013, 09:59 AM   #47
islandtimect
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbertgirls
This is our families first cruise it is a make a wish for our youngest daughter. I want to be involved in FE. All I know about our cruise right now is it sails April 21st from port canaveral.
Welcome! There's a lot of great info on disboards, cruise critic, and dcl's website to learn more about the dream and the ports. Your family will luv luv the ship and castaway cay! My dd is 11 and is looking for some girls to hang out with.
islandtimect is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-10-2013, 05:56 PM   #48
Gilbertgirls
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoukyMouse
Hey, glad you found us! A small warning though, the DISboards get a bit addictive!
Glad I figured this out now if I can figure out how to get in on the FE i think my older 2 girls will love it. My girls are 3,5,6. We are excited.
Gilbertgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:24 AM   #49
aimeebd
Earning My Ears

Dream 2013 April 21

Hi!

We are booked for the April 21st cruise! Can't wait. I never heard of the Fish Extensions before (and this is our 4th cruise) Can anyone tell me more about it?

Thanks!
aimeebd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #50
Gilbertgirls
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeebd
Hi!

We are booked for the April 21st cruise! Can't wait. I never heard of the Fish Extensions before (and this is our 4th cruise) Can anyone tell me more about it?

Thanks!
If you hear about a FE group will you message me right away I want to include my 3 girls. I made their FE holder. They are 3 5 and 6.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:32 PM   #51
kdoyle05
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoukyMouse View Post
My husband & I will be celebrating our boys' birthdays! They are SO excited as this is their 1st cruise. The husband & I last cruised with DIS on our honeymoon 12yrs ago. We also will be staying at The World after we dock.

Is anyone looking to do FE's?
My daughter and I will be sailing on the 21st as well to celebrate her 10th bday!!!
kdoyle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:16 AM   #52
June1911
Earning My Ears

Patti, Apparently, I don't have enough posts yet to send you a private message. Where do I find the Roll Call for our cruise? Or is that the meet cruise on this forum? Thanks! Lisa
June1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:58 AM   #53
dinahfig
Mouseketeer

Hmm...I don't know. I think usually the roll call is in the first one or two posts of the meet thread.

See how this cruise has theirs?

I think someone usually has to keep updating that post with the new people who post. lol! Seems like more people should be on here since final payment has already been made.

dinahfig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:42 PM   #54
kdoyle05
Earning My Ears

My daughter and I are soo excited to for this cruise...its our 2nd cruise but the 1st on a Disney ship! I know it will be memorable since were gonna be on board the day of her 10th bday!!!
kdoyle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #55
Minkyboodle
Earning My Ears

My husband and I will also be on this cruise with our son (3). This is our first cruise and we are super psyched! We're driving down from NJ and then staying 2 days at Old Key West after the cruise.

Our cruise thread seems quiet compared to others...I wonder if our ship will be empty.
Minkyboodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:22 AM   #56
Gilbertgirls
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkyboodle
My husband and I will also be on this cruise with our son (3). This is our first cruise and we are super psyched! We're driving down from NJ and then staying 2 days at Old Key West after the cruise.

Our cruise thread seems quiet compared to others...I wonder if our ship will be empty.

I hope it's quit but not empty. It may be quit since it is after most kids spring break.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:58 PM   #57
June1911
Earning My Ears

FE Group

I guess I will go ahead and start an FE group for our cruise. Just please forgive me in advance for any mistakes that I make since I have no experience. If you are interested in doing the FE group for the Apr. 21, 2013 Disney Dream cruise, please PM me the names of everyone in your cabin, boy/girl and their ages, cabin number and any allergies. I will send out a list once a week. The absolute last day to sign up is March 21. This way we will all have 1 month to prepare our goodies. ****If you don't have 10 posts, you can't PM anyone, so you can send your info. to me by e-mail at junebug10@charter.net

Lisa June

Last edited by June1911; 02-27-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:29 PM   #58
June1911
Earning My Ears

FE Group

Apparently you can't PM anyone until you have 10 posts, so I tried to put my e-mail address on and I can't do that until I have 10 posts either, so I will be posting whatever to get to 10 posts.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:30 PM   #59
June1911
Earning My Ears

Light cruise

It definitely looks like a light cruise. Is there any way we can find out? Some cruises after us already have long FE lists going.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:32 PM   #60
June1911
Earning My Ears

Birthdays

It looks like we will be celebrating lots of birthdays on this cruise. You can include that on your FE info. as well when you submit it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: