Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Australia
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #46
australiankaren
I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DVC member BLT & VB....I HATE #MYDISNEYEXPERIENCE

Oh I do love this thread....

its great seeing me buy the tickets etc in real time....the oohing, the ahhing...the totally freaking out....

so glad we are still able to use expedia.ie..........a great hint for next time for all of us..

once again miss. potatohead.......you rock
australiankaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:25 AM   #47
miss.potatohead
Mouseketeer

I'm kicking myself for not acting upon my own discovery! I've been price watching over the past few weeks for Feb and have just been given $1180 for Melb/LA with VAust and $1299 for Qantas. Looks appealing but then I remember the magical $850 flights. Expedia IE quotes me around $1400aud.

bummer. might need some ponies in my direction
miss.potatohead is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-14-2012, 09:52 AM   #48
robynrainer
Earning My Ears

I'd like to thank you all for posting your great bargains on Expedia.ie. we managed to book a family of five Mel-NYC-MCO-Mel for September 2-25 for $6100 a few weeks ago.

Ok! We have to fly United and we wont be excited by inflight entertainment but as the kids have never flown I'm hoping we can entertain them long enough with every I-device we can carry that they won't kill each other before we arrive. Booked our DDP and staying at POR. Have been sitting on these bookings waiting for flights to drop.
robynrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:57 AM   #49
australiankaren
I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DVC member BLT & VB....I HATE #MYDISNEYEXPERIENCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by robynrainer View Post
I'd like to thank you all for posting your great bargains on Expedia.ie. we managed to book a family of five Mel-NYC-MCO-Mel for September 2-25 for $6100 a few weeks ago.

Ok! We have to fly United and we wont be excited by inflight entertainment but as the kids have never flown I'm hoping we can entertain them long enough with every I-device we can carry that they won't kill each other before we arrive. Booked our DDP and staying at POR. Have been sitting on these bookings waiting for flights to drop.
thats a great deal, and i heard united are upgrading their aircraft so you may be lucky.....I enjoyed flying united...& at that price

thats how much we spent for premium econ syd-lax for just 2 of us

once again misspotatohead
australiankaren is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: