Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
DVC_Dreamer
If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse. - Walt Disney

Pre-Trip Report(26) - Happy Anniversary !

Pre-Trip Report - 26 days to go before our split stay at BLT and BWV in a two bedroom suite.

Today's our 23rd Wedding Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart !!!

Wish we were in WDW today. As it is, no big plans today. Saving $$$'s for our trip. It's so much fun celebrating in WDW. It will be Father's day our first weekend. I've had the fun of celebrating my birthday there several times. I enjoy getting the pins and attention. It's fun.

Our first relaxing evening on our last August trip. It was fun to take the monorail over from BLT to Poly and relax first night.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If we were in WDW today, this would be my idea of a romantic day.

Early evening, we'll abandon our crew and walk over to International Gateway entrance at EPCOT from our room at BWV. It's time for our time. We would first catch a music set from both the English band and Off Kilter. I'd like to have a nice dinner at Le Cellier. We've not eaten there in a long time. After dinner, we'll hold hands on our way to Mexico for a Margarita. We'll have a nice relaxing stroll through World Showcase taking our time. A dessert would be nice in Norway or maybe over in France. I hope we see some good street performers and have a laugh or two. Over in France, we'll try a Grey Goose slushy. Feeling really good and relaxed, we'll enjoy the walk back to BWV. Hopefully, the kids are all asleep.

What will you celebrate on your next trip?

August 2011

June 2012

March 2013

DVC_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #2
mrsswat
Irishtinksmama

a Wedding!!

Our older DD and her wonderful fiancee and getting married August 18th. They are headed to Jamaica for their honeymoon, while DH and I get to mind our only grandchild for the week. So where are we taking him? To WDW of course!! (He's 4) At the end of their Jamaican time, DD and new DH will be flying to WDW to meet up with us and spend a little family time there with their son. Just a perfect way to start a family life together The only issue will be how to NOT take DGS into MK, because that's where the newlyweds want to spend their time with him. We are staying at BWV and we have them booked at the VWL. So much to look forward to, and so much to be grateful for after losing both of my in-laws this past years, 10 months apart. Miss you mom and dad, wish you were here to see it all.
mrsswat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-21-2012, 06:02 AM   #3
DVC_Dreamer
If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse. - Walt Disney

Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsswat View Post
Our older DD and her wonderful fiancee and getting married August 18th. They are headed to Jamaica for their honeymoon, while DH and I get to mind our only grandchild for the week. So where are we taking him? To WDW of course!! (He's 4) At the end of their Jamaican time, DD and new DH will be flying to WDW to meet up with us and spend a little family time there with their son. Just a perfect way to start a family life together The only issue will be how to NOT take DGS into MK, because that's where the newlyweds want to spend their time with him. We are staying at BWV and we have them booked at the VWL. So much to look forward to, and so much to be grateful for after losing both of my in-laws this past years, 10 months apart. Miss you mom and dad, wish you were here to see it all.
So awesome. Sounds like an awesome time.

DW and I went to Jamaica on our honeymoon 23 years ago. We stayed at the Sandals resort in Montego Bay. Wonder if it's still there and how it may have changed? Great memories and I know you'll have great memories of this coming trip.
Sorry for your loss. We have to cherish these family times.

August 2011

June 2012

March 2013

Old 05-21-2012, 07:36 AM   #4
melk
DIS Veteran
Have you seen my DD's "crappy" (aka capri) pants??
In need of a good sippy cup
Psyched DVC Owner

Happy Anniversary!! (a day late)
melk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #5
DVCWDWMEMBER
Mouseketeer

your title got me interested. We were at WDW last July with our children and grandchildren celebrating an anniversary too and had a great time.

Happy Anniversary

Can't wait to hear more.
6/85 Offsite:12/86 DI: 8/88, 1/98, 5/00 DLR- Offsite:12/91 CR: 11/93 FWC: 1/99 POFQ: 9/99 CSR:01/02 CB/PR: 01/03 BCV: 12/03 DCL/BCV:10/04, 10/08 SSR: 05/05 PR: 01/06 WL: 05/06 GC-DLR: 11/06 POFQ: 02/07 DLH-DLR:11/07 BWV/POR: 05/08 OKW/VB: 05/09 AK/VB:10/09 GF:09/10 Disneyland Paris :11/10 POP: 07/11 BLT: 9/11 OKW: 6/12 Disneyland Paris : 7/13 WL,SSR-THV,AK :1/14 SSR:5/14 BC :11/14 WL: 2/15 AK: 8/15 DLH

DVCWDWMEMBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #6
carol1231
DVC Member '98: BWV, VWL, BCV

Happy Anniversary!!
Old 05-22-2012, 05:54 AM   #7
DVC_Dreamer

Thank you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol1231 View Post
Happy Anniversary!!
Thank you all. Will celebrate at WDW soon.

August 2011

June 2012

March 2013

Old 05-22-2012, 03:39 PM   #8
mrsswat
Irishtinksmama

YUP - it's still there

That's where they are going for their honeymoon!
mrsswat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:15 AM   #9
KweenofDis
Earning My Ears

Happy Anniversary!!!! Love your idea of alone time at WDW.....it can be a very romantic place!!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:20 PM   #10
iwannbindisnee
DIS Veteran

Enjoy, Enjoy! We just got back from celebrating our 30th anniversaryat VB & WDW. What a wonderful & relaxing time. Its nice to go leisurely through"the World" & not rush things. Enjoy your couple time!! & Congrats!
Debbie
Recent Trips: 2007: May:25th Aniversary trip!!! & DH said lets go on the DVC tour!!!! 2008: Jan 17-27 Family then friends at BWV & AKV!!! First trip home!!! 2009:SURPRISE Christmas gift trip Jan 15-19 w/ fam!! 2010:quick 3 night visit at AKV Kidani!--Didnt' think we'd get to visit this year! 2011: helping friends celebrate 30 yrs!! 2012:Our 30th Anniv trip-VB/OKW & a fam trip in December!! 2014 Quick trip to drive the sports cars in 11/15-18 I love these unexpected trips!

iwannbindisnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:27 AM   #11
DVC_Dreamer

Happy Anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannbindisnee View Post
Enjoy, Enjoy! We just got back from celebrating our 30th anniversaryat VB & WDW. What a wonderful & relaxing time. Its nice to go leisurely through"the World" & not rush things. Enjoy your couple time!! & Congrats!
Debbie
With the kids growing up and moving out () , I hope we do get some leisure time.
Congratulations on your 30th!

August 2011

June 2012

March 2013

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: