Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
jlocmac
DIS Veteran

Turning 30?!?! Of course we're going to Disney!!! Update 6/26

Hello all!!!

I'm Jennifer, the one that turned 30!

And this is Charley, my DH (32).. the one that puts up with the 30 yr old!

We were married last September in Disney.

It was THE MOST MAGICAL time of our lives, and we would LOVE to do it all over again!!! LOL We've tried to take as many trips since then with the APs we received. We've probably been back 5-6 times since the wedding. This will be the 1st TR I've done, besides the wedding/honeymoon TR though. If you happen to follow along with me on this trip.. please be patient!! I tend to get overly excited and ramble on and on. If that happens, just try to steer me back towards the actual trip!!!

So as stated in the title, this trip was for my 30th bday! This was our 2nd time staying onsite. We stayed at BWV and AKV-Jambo last September with the help of some DVC owners that we rented pts from. We tried to be more economical for this trip, and we decided to stay at Pop Century. We booked with the AP discount and added on the DP, not DDP. That's just too much food for me!

So the plans:
*Check in at L-something resort on 5-3 and head to DTD for a little shopping and eating.
*Check out of L-something resort and check in to Pop Century on 5-4 (MY 30th BDAY!!!).
*Check out resorts for our anniversary shoot in September!!
*Disbride meet up at MK 5-6!!!!
*Ride as many rides as possible without going crazy in the parks!
*Check out 5-7 and go home..

ADRs:
*5-4 (MY 30th BDAY!!!) Dinner @ Crystal Palace
*5-5 Dinner @ Coral Reef
*5-6 Breakfast @ 1900 Park Fare
*5-7 Late Breakfast @ Tusker House

As you can tell by the ADRs, we LOVE character dining!

With that little ramble out the way, we'll start the trip!!

Last edited by jlocmac; 06-26-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
jlocmac
DIS Veteran

BUT FIRST.. ( ) my DH surprised me at work before we left (we work together) with an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen! It was DELICIOUS!!! I shared it with our coworkers, because we were leaving for DW right after work! (I told DH I could carry it in my lap and eat it on the way...) He also bought me a Kindle Fire! He's such a good DH. He got me a new camera a few weeks earlier, so I could learn out to use it before the trip! This just means I have to get him a really good gift for his bday!

We got on the road about 2:30pm. Depending on traffic (and my bladder), it usually takes us around 3.5 hrs to get there. We live about 15 mins from Valdosta, GA. The ride down was your typical "OMG, I'm so freakin excited we're going to DW!!!" trip down. That's how it is for all of you, right?!

As usual we got turned around once or twice. I was using the maps on the iPhone to direct us, and I wasn't doing a very good job! LOL We normally missed exits or turn on the wrong road during every trip. This is the only time we argue!! haha We arrived unharmed at the unknown resort. Legacy..Legend..L-something. I can't remember. As you can tell, it was quite unforgettable. We dropped our bags in the room, and we immediately left for DTD.

This excursion was for getting my nieces and DH's little sister charm bracelets for their bdays. We also needed to get my Mom's Mother's Day gift from the Basin. DTD was slightly busy. We had all intentions of leisurely strolling along and enjoying the night. BUT that's just not how I roll on trips. I just can't do it! lol So, we were speed walking past everything. I guess it really didn't matter, since we left the camera in the car.

First thing we HAD to do...EAT!! We were starving. Ice cream cake only carries you so far! We made a beeline to Wolfgang Puck Express. We LOVE eating there. There was a short line, and it didn't take us along to place our order and get seated. DH and I had a little chat and did some people watching while waiting for our food. We saw a young child, maybe 3-4, come in with his father. The kid kept pushing and holding the handicap button for the automatic doors. The dad just stood there watching him. We were like "***?!?!"!! Needless to say, the automatic door was no longer automatic by the time that kid got done with it!!! LOL I don't know if he jammed the button or what, but that thing definitely wasn't automatic anymore! The dad kept pushing it and looking around to see if anyone saw what happened. We were laughing, but we still felt good ol dad should've stepped in long before that happened. Oh well... as we say.. not our child!!

Thank the heavens, we didn't have to wait too long for our food. Charley ordered the Turkey Club, and I ordered the kids spaghetti and the kids pepperoni pizza. Their spaghetti and pizza are delicious, and I can't choose between the 2. The easiest thing to do.. order kids meals for both. DH and I shared the pizza, but we kept the other dishes for ourselves! If you haven't tried Wolfgang Puck Express, you should go on your next trip. The prices aren't bad at all, and the food is consistently YUMMY! We're not the type to sit around and hang out after we ate, so as soon as we were done.. we were out the door!

Like I said, the DTD trip was mainly to pick up gifts. We decided on getting the girls socks from Little MissMatched. After being in there for 2 mins, we decided NO SOCKS. It was CRAZY in there!! We couldn't get out fast enough! We left there and went to World of Disney to check out charm bracelets. Again.. No! That store makes me have a panic attack just thinking about the crowd level!! We finally bought all 3 of them these cute little wristlet bags. We decided to skip Basin and head back to the room. We were soooo tired from working all day and driving down.

We made it back to the unknown resort and got into our TINY bed by midnight. We desperately needed to get some sleep. We had the alarm set for 6am. We had to make a trip to Starbucks before we got on Disney property. (Thankfully they're getting Starbucks at Disney!!!) ANYWAY...Both of us tossed and turned the entire night. The bed wasn't horribly uncomfortable, but it was just too small for the both of us. I told Charley that he should've jumped in the other bed!!! All said and done.. I'm glad we went down a day earlier than originally planned. Even though we didn't stay on site...

Next up: Do these shoes match these shorts?? Why aren't you open at 7am Target?!?!?! ( I promise.. the pics start on the 2nd day!)
Register to remove

Old 05-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
DoomBuggy0922
DIS Veteran

-I love that picture of you. You’re so prettyful.
-I love when you ramble on!
-I guess I love a lot of stuff, huh?
-Do you mean you added on the Quick Service Dining Plan? There’s the QSDP; the DDP; and the DxDP. I love abbrevs.
-Yummmm cake.
-WAS YOUR HOTEL NAMED LEGEND---WAIT FOR IT---DARY?!?!
-I wish you had taken food pics. Who do you think you are, me?!
-WoD also gives me panic attacks. I love my Little MisMatched socks though. Because I am an adult.
-I’d take an uncomfortable bed in Central Florida than a comfortable one at home!

YAY I WAS THE FIRST TO REPLY!!! Do I win?

'96[POFQ] '97 [POR]; '99[POFQ] '02[OKW] '03[gparents condo] '04[gparents condo & DCL] '05[condo] '06[PC] '07[SSR] 3/08[condo] 9/08[PC] 6/09[POFQ]; 12/09[PC] '10[AKL&PC] 3/11[SSR] 8/11[PC] 01/12:BCV, GF, and BLT (Weddingmoon!!!); 05/12:AKL-KV; 12/12: SSR; 2/13: OKW; 4/13: BWV & OKW; 07/13: VWL & BCV; 09/13: BWV & YC; 11/13: PC and BWI

Next Trip: Christmas at SSR and BCV!

DFTW PJ and Honeymoon TR Memorial Day Weekend TR
Old 05-18-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
LuvLuvLuv
DIS Veteran

I'm here, Jackie wins!!! I would have done the same thing with the Kid's Meals. I do that often at Sonic and Steak n Shake. I love how spoiled you were for your birthday--you deserve it!! Can't wait to see the rest!!
Old 05-18-2012, 10:09 PM   #5
Maestra99
Mouseketeer

Fellow 30-year-old joining in! Beautiful wedding photos! We love Wolfgang Puck Express, too, and that is such a great idea about ordering kids' portions if you can't decide between 2 things. Looking forward to reading along.

198? ~~ 1999 ~~ July 2009 Honeymoon @ AKL ~~ Sept. 2010 POP ~~ Nov. 2010 quickie trip @ Swan Feb. 2011 solo trip : ~~ Oct. 2012 @ POFQ!!
Blair | Dave | Miles 8/13/11 | Ozzy
Old 05-19-2012, 05:14 AM   #6
jlocmac
DIS Veteran

!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomBuggy0922 View Post
-I love that picture of you. You’re so prettyful.
-I love when you ramble on!
-I guess I love a lot of stuff, huh?
-Do you mean you added on the Quick Service Dining Plan? There’s the QSDP; the DDP; and the DxDP. I love abbrevs.
-Yummmm cake.
-WAS YOUR HOTEL NAMED LEGEND---WAIT FOR IT---DARY?!?!
-I wish you had taken food pics. Who do you think you are, me?!
-WoD also gives me panic attacks. I love my Little MisMatched socks though. Because I am an adult.
-I’d take an uncomfortable bed in Central Florida than a comfortable one at home!

YAY I WAS THE FIRST TO REPLY!!! Do I win?
You're the winner, Jackie!

-Thank you honey boo boo child!! I love that pic too, even though I didn't think it was really me when we first saw them!
-I'm glad you love my rambling, cause that's what I do best.
-It's ok that you love a lot.. I do too!! That's why we're basically the same person.
-I knew you would be here to help (correct) me!! It was the DDP. In my defense, I used the allears site to get that abbrev.
-Well, since we don't know the name of it.. that's sounds like a damn good one to me!!
-I told you lady.. we are one in the same! For our Memorial trips.. we will at least have ice cream pics, cause we will make sure the other takes them!!!
-I like the socks there too. I just wanted to punch people!
-DUH!!! I'd sleep in my car if they'd let me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLuvLuv View Post
I'm here, Jackie wins!!! I would have done the same thing with the Kid's Meals. I do that often at Sonic and Steak n Shake. I love how spoiled you were for your birthday--you deserve it!! Can't wait to see the rest!!
But you were 2nd!! lol

-Those kid's meals at Wolfgang's are decent size. I can't eat all of it by myself. I ordered the entree sized pizza there before and couldn't eat half of it.
-I love how spoiled I was too!! We NEVER buy gifts for each other. We save our money for our trips instead. I guess he was trying to make me feel better about turning 30. He did say he bought the Kindle, cause he was tired of me getting online on the phone. He didn't want me to be blind!!!

Thanks for reading along with me! I will be following along on your bday journey as well!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestra99 View Post
Fellow 30-year-old joining in! Beautiful wedding photos! We love Wolfgang Puck Express, too, and that is such a great idea about ordering kids' portions if you can't decide between 2 things. Looking forward to reading along.
30 yr olds unite!!

-Thank you!!! I have lots more in my wedding TR. (link in my signature, cause I'm shamelessly plugging my photos!!)
-We eat at WPE almost everytime we go down there. It's fast and good! And with the kid's meals, you get more than 1 entree without filling like a pig!!!

Thanks for following along. I can get quite wordy at times.. if you haven't noticed!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm at work now, but I'm going to try to update this afternoon once we're off.

Have a magical day!!!
Old 05-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #7
jlocmac
DIS Veteran

5-4-12 (MY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!!)

Today we were actually going to Disney!!! WOOHOO!!!! I was so freakin excited! We set the alarm for the buttcrack of dawn.. as we usually do while on vacation. This time we had a VERY good reason for doing so. We had all intentions of making it for Rope Drop. As you've read, you see I said "all intentions".

We both got up and showered and dressed in record time. I'm a pretty easy going gal. Shower, dry hair, clothes, and I'm done. WELL.. I really wanted to wear a certain pair of shorts on this day. (Because they were the shorts that I packed in the small overnight bag we used there.) They weren't anything fancy, but I bought them on our honeymoon...and still hadn't worn them. The problem wasn't with the shorts though. It was with the shoes!! I didn't like any of the ones I brought when I tried them on with the shorts. So we decided to run to Target. (this might have been decided after I had a small fit in the parking lot..)

We were packed and in the car in no time!! I got the phone out to lead the way to Target. We left heading in the right direction!!! (Unless you use the maps on your phone and suck with directions.. you have no idea how exciting this was!!) We get to the red light down from the resort and realize that we forgot to turn the keys in. UGH!!! Another reason why staying on site is sooo much better. You don't have to turn in a key!!! So, we turned around and Charley took the keys in. THEN we were actually off to WDW (well Target and Starbucks, but you get the point)!!! Target wasn't too far from our resort. We know the area pretty well, since we normally stay off site. We went to the Target that we knew had a Starbucks located inside. Why not kill two birds?! We get there, and they don't open until 8am. It's barely past 7am. AHHHHH!!! I told Charley not to worry about it, I would just wear a pair that I had. (even though I really didn't want to!!)

Off to Starbucks next!! I needed a White Chocolate Mocha!!! We both got our drinks (Charley a plain coffee..blah), and then we were off to WDW!!. FOR REAL THIS TIME!!! BUT first.. Charley spotted a Walmart. My quest for a different pair of shoes wasn't over yet!! We ran inside and found the shoe dept. Of course it took me forever to find a pair. I decided on a plain black pair of flip flops, but then Charley found another pair that were more comfortable.YAY!! The husband steps in to help out!!

Now we're off! We flew!! I was checking my watch the entire time. I kept telling Charley there was NO WAY we were going to make it. We missed the turn for the Grand Floridian, so we went on to T&T. We took the tram in and had to make the decision on whether to ride the monorail or the ferry. We looked at the wait around both, and it was about the same. We decided we'd rather take the ferry.. plus it was just unloading at that time!!! So we jumped up with the crowd getting ready to board!

The ferry ride was great, as usual!

We were practically running! I kept telling Charley that we weren't going to make it... secretly I kept checking my watch thinking we just might make it!!! We rounded the corner as they were announcing the opening of the park! I tried to put on a happy face.. my husband felt HORRIBLE!!!! (even though it was my fault we didn't make it) I kept telling him that it was ok. We could catch it another time....but I really wanted to see it for my birthday!! I got a little teary, but I got over it. We were at Disney!! You only cry happy tears at Disney!

We went straight to City Hall, so I could get a birthday pin!! Charley got himself a Celebrating pin and put "my wife's 30th bday!" It made me soooo happy to hear all of the "happy bdays" while going through the parks!!

We hit Adventureland first! We normally go for Tomorrowland, but I was letting Charley get his way this time.

We went up to check out the tree house.

We hit PoC and the Jungle Cruise. Our guide was fabulous, and I hate that I can't remember his name! He did great though. Those rides are only good if you have a good guide! Then we hit the Haunted Mansion!! I LOVE the HM!!!

Then we started to make our way towards the front. I wanted to go ahead and get checked in. I did online check-in, so I figured our room would be ready.

We made it out of MK and back to our car safely. Now to go check in!

Next up: But don't you have a king bed available?!?! PLEASE!!!

Last edited by jlocmac; 05-20-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #8
snowmanlover
DS was in the CP and LOVED it!

HAPPY belated 30th BIRTHDAY, you young whippersnapper! I only wish I was 30!

I met you on the bridge at AK the day after your wedding (in case you forget!) LOL

Charlie is a keeper!! That cake looks so good and he gave you such nice presents for your birthday!!

Hope you didn't get blisters or sore feet from new shoes!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #9
DoomBuggy0922
DIS Veteran

-Oh, the ice cream pics WILL happen.
-Anddd you always want to punch people. You’re very violent, sweetie pie.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
-You always go to Target to buy shorts when you’re in Florida! I definitely remember this happening on the honeymoon trip.
-I used to drink White Chocolate Mochas ALL the time. It was my drink. But now I change and a lot of the time just get a plain old coffee… because lattes make me fall asleep. I thought you should know.
-Awww I’m sorry you cried a little. You’ll see RD soon!

See, look at me replying to your TR on time....

'96[POFQ] '97 [POR]; '99[POFQ] '02[OKW] '03[gparents condo] '04[gparents condo & DCL] '05[condo] '06[PC] '07[SSR] 3/08[condo] 9/08[PC] 6/09[POFQ]; 12/09[PC] '10[AKL&PC] 3/11[SSR] 8/11[PC] 01/12:BCV, GF, and BLT (Weddingmoon!!!); 05/12:AKL-KV; 12/12: SSR; 2/13: OKW; 4/13: BWV & OKW; 07/13: VWL & BCV; 09/13: BWV & YC; 11/13: PC and BWI

Old 05-22-2012, 03:52 PM   #10
jlocmac
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanlover View Post
HAPPY belated 30th BIRTHDAY, you young whippersnapper! I only wish I was 30!

I met you on the bridge at AK the day after your wedding (in case you forget!) LOL

Charlie is a keeper!! That cake looks so good and he gave you such nice presents for your birthday!!

Hope you didn't get blisters or sore feet from new shoes!
Thanks!!!

Of course I remember you!

The cake was delicious!!! And he's not so bad either!!

I didn't get blisters from the new shoes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomBuggy0922 View Post
-Oh, the ice cream pics WILL happen.
-Anddd you always want to punch people. You’re very violent, sweetie pie.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
-You always go to Target to buy shorts when you’re in Florida! I definitely remember this happening on the honeymoon trip.
-I used to drink White Chocolate Mochas ALL the time. It was my drink. But now I change and a lot of the time just get a plain old coffee… because lattes make me fall asleep. I thought you should know.
-Awww I’m sorry you cried a little. You’ll see RD soon!

See, look at me replying to your TR on time....
-We will take lots of pics!
-I've been told I'm quite violent and not very nice.
-Target is my go to store while down there. You can't go wrong. lol
-WHAT?!?! I can drink 1 and be bouncing off the walls for hours!!
-Charley said we'll be there waaaayyy early.. just to be on the safe side!

Ok smartie!!!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 05:57 PM   #11
jlocmac
DIS Veteran

So, it seems like it's been forever since I've updated. I might have trouble remembering things, so when that happens.. I shall tell my story with pictures!

We're going to backtrack for a second. I've located more pics from our morning at MK. We also rode Snow White and the new Great Goofini coaster. It was cute.

I wanted to make sure I got enough pics of Snow White, since I didn't know if we would be riding it again!

Also Goofini

Back to the present.. sort of..

We made our way to Pop Century. I did online check-in, but I didn't make any special requests. There was only 1 other person at online check-in, and she was already at the check-in desk. The CM managing the line saw my bday pin.. then the 30. He kept looking at the pin, then at me, then the pin. He finally just said it.. "You're really 30?!?!" LOL I don't know why nobody ever believes this!!! Anyway, he ushered us right up to the check-in desk. I don't remember the young man's name, but he was really sweet. We gave our info, and we were very excited to here that our room was ready. Yay!!! I asked if this was a double bed room, and he of course said "yes!". BOO!! I politely asked him if there were any king rooms available. He didn't bat an eye and went right to checking for one. After TONS of apologies, dealing with 3 different CMs (none of which did anything wrong), and 20 mins of hanging out at check-in.. it was official.. we had a king room!!! This made me so happy. We didn't want to squeeze together on a double, and we didn't want to sleep separate either.

Unfortunately I suck and didn't take any pics of the resort. I think the hubby took some on the phone. lol I had all intentions of taking our room pics and everything. That all went out the window when I forgot to do it when we walked in the door. The room was totally trashed after that! I don't remember which building we were in. I do remember that the computer pool was right in front of us though... with the monitor to the right of us.

We pretty much just threw everything in the room, hit the bathroom, and moved on out! We had all intentions of checking out some of the resorts. We're looking for locations to do our anniversary pics in September, and we can't decide!. We didn't really make it far though. We just kind of circled around POR and POFQ. I think we might have walked around for 15 mins at the most!! LOL

We didn't really feel like going to any of the other resorts. We always make plans but never follow through with them. Anyone else do this?? I know we're not the only ones!

We kept going back and forth trying to decide what we wanted to do. We only had 1 morning, (that being our last) scheduled for AK. Charley finally said we should just go there. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm usually the one suggesting AK... not him! I'm soooo in love with the animals!! I tend to get a little picture happy when we go to AK. I can't help it. It doesn't matter if I already have 100 pics of that same parrot.. I'm going to take 20 more! With that said, it was really hard to narrow down the pic selection here. lol Just scroll on through if you get tired of looking at "my kids"!!

I think I'm going to start another post for this!!

Last edited by jlocmac; 06-04-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #12
DoomBuggy0922
DIS Veteran

Those weren’t FLASH PICTURES on Snow White, were they? I’ll beat you up if they were.
-They don’t believe you because you’re so cute and little! ☺
-Woo! King room! For playing hide the snake!
-You didn’t take room pics?!? But I love room pics. What decade were you in?
-Did you see the dragon slide at POFQ? That’s quintessential Disney for me.
-Fingers crossed for some Parrot butt!

Old 06-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #13
jlocmac
DIS Veteran

WOOHOO!! It's still my birthday!!

Anyway.. we made our way to AK. We don't usually go to this park in the afternoons, because it's just so hot! We managed to not melt though!!

Our first ride is always KS. I want to go on a real African safari soooo bad!!! Have you seen the price of those things?!?! Crazy! (We'll make it one day though!) The line was longer than I care to wait in, so we grabbed some FPs. We didn't really have an agenda, since we were veering from the plans..sooo we just roamed around!

We ended up walking to Asia. (haha funny to me) I wanted to go see the tigers!! I took lots of pics through here, but I won't bore you with all of them!

I'm pretty sure I watched the tigers for over 30 mins.

Peek-a-boo!!!

My handsome husband (who got VERY tired of me taking pics of him!!)

And here he is being a darling and wearing my ears and carrying my ginormous camera bag!

We walked around for a bit more.

FINALLY.. safari time!! I don't know about yall, but I LOVE the safari. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Do you get that I love the safari?? Our guide was so-so. I don't remember their name... hell, I don't even remember if the person was male or female! BUT.. I did get some decent pics, and that's all that matters to me!! Please bear with me. I have a very hard time deciding which pics to post, so I usually end up posting way too many... just like I ramble on about crap that I shouldn't, and then I don't elaborate on what needs it! Oh well..

Those creepy vultures were hanging out on the railing... I don't know if they were trying to intimidate us or what...

And you have to love the giraffes. There's just something wrong with you if you don't like giraffes!

And for my lovely pal Jackie...

The 2 were running all over the place!! I probably took 20 or more pics of them.. but I'll just show you this one!

Now, I know yall aren't going to believe me.. unless it's happened to you. We got to the white rhinos that are past the elephants, and we saw this guy up in the trees to the right of the jeep.

Cute, huh?! Yeah, we thought so too....until he started charging towards our jeep!!! Everybody was freaking out! LOL The hubby and I were just amazed. We just kept looking at each other like, ***?!?! I was a little shocked by his actions, so I didn't really get pics. I was able to take one right before he got to the back of the jeep. He missed our backside by about a 1/4 of an inch. I kid you not!!! (seriously, I kid you not!)

Not the best pic in the world, but you get the idea that he was headed straight for us!

Cheetah? I think? lol

Then it was time for my favorite!! THE KING OF THE JUNGLE!!

I wish they would let me go brush his mane... I would love him, and pet him, and squeeze him, and call him George!

And I snapped a could of pics of the bare grounds awaiting the new arrivals!!

I'm pretty sure I'm almost at my pic limit, so that's it for now.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:27 PM   #14
DoomBuggy0922
DIS Veteran

-Actually! I have found some rather budget safaris that are still educational and reputable. They’re not luxurious, but you’d get to see the animals! Of course, airfare to Africa might be a bitttt pricy.
-The tigers are pretty. And Charley IS handsome!
-Oh, I love it when Charley wears your ears. He’s such a good doobie.
-Were you a Sabrina the Teenage Witch fan? There’s an episode where she goes to the Animal Kingdom and Harvey becomes a safari guide. I think you’d love that episode!
-That vulture is a bit scary.
-LOL! BUTTTT
-Ohmigosh I can’t believe you got charged at. That is crazy!! We got kind of charged at once by an Onkoli (sp?) cattle. It was very scary.
-Um, I don’t think George would like it if you brushed his mane…

Old 06-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #15
LuvLuvLuv
DIS Veteran

I'm jealous you got a great picture of the lion!! He's always hiding when we go thru the safari!! We have lots of tiger pictures too!! DH loves the tiger--it was his FB profile for a longgggggg time. I'm glad you got the King bed at POP!

I love your new camera--it takes really great pix!!

More please!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: