Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 10:54 PM   #571
GArriola
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 56

Cake or no cake

So I was talking with my DH and as it turns out, we haven't placed the order yet but just filled out a form. With my new knowledge of the mickey bars and the cake slices day of... we may just forgo the cake. My DD would eat it but maybe just one slice so the rest would probably go to waste. So thanks wajones2 and zandersmom for the info!!
GArriola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:42 AM   #572
Kilted Candyman
Mouseketeer
 
Kilted Candyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: DFW area
Posts: 369

Anyone seen this - http://calafato.smugmug.com/Vacation...9737&k=8CHSNDL

Not to long ago so hopefully it is a decent guide.

Jim
__________________
I cook with a flair for the dramatic,
and depraved indifference to calories



Trips: DL - 4, WDW - 4, DCL - 3, Next - TBD DCL
Kilted Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #573
GArriola
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 56

Disney on Ice

We're going to Disney on Ice tomorrow night, yay!!! Get a dose of Disney before the cruise.
GArriola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:27 PM   #574
wajones2
Mouseketeer
 
wajones2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 197

Disney on Ice

Let us know how you like the show. We are going 4/27. I have 2 lights that spin around I have to remember to take...I'm hoping this saves us from having to buy one there....so tips on $ savers at the show would be appreicated.

We have 2nd row rink side seats, I am hoping DD loves it and isn't overwhelmed being so close to the action.
__________________
wajones2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #575
GArriola
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajones2 View Post
Let us know how you like the show. We are going 4/27. I have 2 lights that spin around I have to remember to take...I'm hoping this saves us from having to buy one there....so tips on $ savers at the show would be appreicated.

We have 2nd row rink side seats, I am hoping DD loves it and isn't overwhelmed being so close to the action.
Will do!
GArriola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #576
GArriola
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Candyman View Post
Anyone seen this - http://calafato.smugmug.com/Vacation...9737&k=8CHSNDL

Not to long ago so hopefully it is a decent guide.

Jim
I haven't seen this yet. This is pretty cool! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully it's a good preview of what our cruise might be like.
GArriola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:08 PM   #577
NWR
Earning My Ears
 
NWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 14

Afraid I've been ditched.

Ugh, I am very nervous the woman form which I ordered our FE has dropped off the face of the earth. It's not due here until 4/25, but I can't get her to reply to any of my emails over the past several days.

If it never comes, I know we will make due. But gee whiz that ticks me off!!

Ok, thanks for listening. Of everyone I know, I knew YOU all would understand my frustration. LOL
NWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #578
MissAverysMomma
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18

Can someone repost the link to the whole FE group? I can't find it. Thank you!!
__________________




Disney Dream - July 2011
Disney Magic - May 2013
MissAverysMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #579
wajones2
Mouseketeer
 
wajones2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 197

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR View Post
Ugh, I am very nervous the woman form which I ordered our FE has dropped off the face of the earth. It's not due here until 4/25, but I can't get her to reply to any of my emails over the past several days.

If it never comes, I know we will make due. But gee whiz that ticks me off!!

Ok, thanks for listening. Of everyone I know, I knew YOU all would understand my frustration. LOL
I ordered mine from Gradysmommy on Etsy 2/5, and after several emails from me in early March it finally shipped 3/11! When she finally replied she was asking me color/them questions that I had sent when I ordered the FE.

Did you order from Gradaysmommy? If so, I can DM her direct email so you don't have go through Etsy.
__________________
wajones2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:27 PM   #580
BMCGUIRE
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAverysMomma View Post
Can someone repost the link to the whole FE group? I can't find it. Thank you!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...PNnoxT0E#gid=0
BMCGUIRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:29 PM   #581
MissAverysMomma
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMCGUIRE View Post
Thank you! I wanted to make sure I was working from the most up-to-date list.
__________________




Disney Dream - July 2011
Disney Magic - May 2013
MissAverysMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:48 PM   #582
SapphireMind
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 179

I will be doing everyone too, and there's a late group, if you want to include them at all
__________________
RCI Independence of the Seas JoCo Cruise Crazy 4
Disney Wonder Feb 8-12 2009 // Carnival Magic May 6-13 2012 // RCI Freedom of the Seas Feb 10-17 2013 // Disney Magic May 10-18 2013
SapphireMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:59 PM   #583
NWR
Earning My Ears
 
NWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 14

Hi wajones2 - No, it's not gradysmom. So weird you have had trouble as well.

I ordered from Becky H with FairyTaleEmbroidery. I loved the pic of the Fe. Crossing my fingers it shows up.

I have no idea how it works - does paypal or etsy help me if I don't receive the product?
NWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:02 PM   #584
wajones2
Mouseketeer
 
wajones2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 197

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR View Post
Hi wajones2 - No, it's not gradysmom. So weird you have had trouble as well.

I ordered from Becky H with FairyTaleEmbroidery. I loved the pic of the Fe. Crossing my fingers it shows up.

I have no idea how it works - does paypal or etsy help me if I don't receive the product?
Yes, PayPal will help. And if u used CC they will dispute for u and remove the charge until it is settled. Good luck!
__________________
wajones2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:11 AM   #585
Gryffinclaw
Earning My Ears
 
Gryffinclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by GArriola View Post
We're going to Disney on Ice tomorrow night, yay!!! Get a dose of Disney before the cruise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wajones2 View Post
Let us know how you like the show. We are going 4/27. I have 2 lights that spin around I have to remember to take...I'm hoping this saves us from having to buy one there....so tips on $ savers at the show would be appreicated.

We have 2nd row rink side seats, I am hoping DD loves it and isn't overwhelmed being so close to the action.
Hope you enjoy Disney in Ice! Our family loved it!

Wajones2- great idea bringing your spinny light thingys! You might want to bring with on the cruise as well for pirate night.

Gennie
__________________
Mom to one stars wars fan and a little princess; wife to a disney convert
Me DH DD(5) DS (6)

Gryffinclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.