Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #1201
T*Bird
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof2Disneyboys View Post

Hey Lisa!!

Nope, they weren't ready to go home that morning. None of us ever are!!

I forgot about the Lego dude!! I think he looks like Elvis!!
Oh for Pete's sake! I was going to say Elvis, but I didn't get a chance to post yesterday! (Yeah, sure ) I also thought maybe Elvis was too far in the past for you - not that you don't know who he is, of course, but I thought it would be someone more recent. One of my other guesses was Michael Jackson, because of the dark glasses.

I still think it's though!

Those early morning pics are beautiful! Everything looks so still and peaceful - what a rare thing that is in Disney! You can just imagine the change in just a couple of hours.

I'm so sad that your TR is over. It's the first thing I look for when I get on the Disboards. Whose TR will I have to follow now? OK, all kiddng aside, I'm really going to miss all your stories and great pics, and also the posts from your readers (several which had me Wonder who that could be? )

I can't wait to see all your souvenirs!
Old 09-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #1202
JoBird
Proud Charter Member of the Tagless Clique
I almost got a tag about clean butter but then the tag fairy saw I don't like tags

It's over?? You mean really and truly it's over?

The boys faces in the first picture are how I feel about it.

I love Disney in the early early morning hours. When it's still and quiet and there's only a couple of people about. I do not like Disney in the early morning hours when I am getting ready to have my butt on a plane going back home however. What a sad state of affairs.

Your pics from the balcony are beautiful. I bet you hated to leave that moment behind.

*sigh*
Another May, another trip far behind you.

Onward and upward I say!!

"Oh you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why....Santa Claus is coming to town."

P.S....
I'll see you in 93 days!!!

Register to remove

Old 09-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #1203
JoBird
Proud Charter Member of the Tagless Clique
I almost got a tag about clean butter but then the tag fairy saw I don't like tags

Quote:
Originally Posted by T*Bird View Post

I'm so sad that your TR is over. It's the first thing I look for when I get on the Disboards. Whose TR will I have to follow now? OK, all kiddng aside, I'm really going to miss all your stories and great pics, and also the posts from your readers (several which had me Wonder who that could be? )

I'm sure you'll find SOMEone's TR to follow.

And I know--- right?? Some of these posters in Shelly's thread had me in stitches!! Sometimes I just wonder where they come up with the stuff they do.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:32 PM   #1204
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I didn't even think about him looking like Elvis because I thought he looked like old man from Up. Now that you said it though, he does look like Elvis.
The old man from Up!!

I think you really need to see this Lego dude in person to see Elvis!! As soon as DS brought out his Soarin invention I said -- hey, how come Elvis us riding Soarin with Jodi and I?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T*Bird View Post
Oh for Pete's sake! I was going to say Elvis, but I didn't get a chance to post yesterday! (Yeah, sure ) I also thought maybe Elvis was too far in the past for you - not that you don't know who he is, of course, but I thought it would be someone more recent. One of my other guesses was Michael Jackson, because of the dark glasses.

I still think it's though!

Those early morning pics are beautiful! Everything looks so still and peaceful - what a rare thing that is in Disney! You can just imagine the change in just a couple of hours.

Sure you were!!

Michael Jackson is a possibility.

It was a rare site to see the BC so still and quiet and I loved it!! Too bad it was the morning we had to leave.

I'm so glad my readers and I have entertained you!! We've enjoyed your company as well. Boy IDK whose TR you are going to read now.....
Old 09-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #1205
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBird View Post

It's over?? You mean really and truly it's over?

The boys faces in the first picture are how I feel about it.

I love Disney in the early early morning hours. When it's still and quiet and there's only a couple of people about. I do not like Disney in the early morning hours when I am getting ready to have my butt on a plane going back home however. What a sad state of affairs.

Your pics from the balcony are beautiful. I bet you hated to leave that moment behind.

*sigh*
Another May, another trip far behind you.

Onward and upward I say!!

"Oh you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why....Santa Claus is coming to town."

P.S....
I'll see you in 93 days!!!

It's over girl!! And you know what? It seems like this trip was so dang long ago, even though it really wasn't. Weird.

I know, the boys faces say it all. So sad.

It was a nice morning to enjoy my sticky balcony. Too bad we had to leave. Hope they cleaned that thing for thge next person!

93 DAYS!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBird View Post
I'm sure you'll find SOMEone's TR to follow.

You ladies are so bad...
Old 09-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #1206
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

Quote:
I'm glad you enjoyed the TR Kelli!! Will you be doing one this time??

The new ME bus was super nice. We felt so special!! Our flight home was at 10am. The bus usually comes about 2 1/2 to 3 hours before your flight. I don't remember the exact time on this one, but I do remember it pulled in right on time. IDK how they are always so punctual with having to stop at other resorts!!
Thanks for the ME info. Our flight leaves at 7:55am. Yawn!

I hope to write a TR. I'm not very gifted that way but I'll sure try.

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
Old 09-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #1207
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

So sad to see your TR come to an end. I always enjoy reading them! At least you have another trip right around the corner.

Love the early morning pictures....one of my favorite times of day at WDW. Everyone is still asleep, it's peaceful....something you don't usually get to see.

I love the new ME buses!!! The blue interior is nice and they added seat belts. I noticed the seat belts on my weekend trip when I looked and saw all the kids wearing them.

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Old 09-07-2012, 03:58 PM   #1208
monica23535
DIS Veteran

It's over? No, say it isn't so!

I have enjoyed reading about this trip Shelly, it has been awesome, well except for the Snotty Cow at Legoland lol

Looking forward to reading about your next adventure in 93 days!!
Polynesian CL, DCL Dream & Beach Club Oct 2012

Old 09-07-2012, 04:33 PM   #1209
ddluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Shelly~ so sad your TR is over. It looked really early in the morning what time did you have to leave? The only thing I don't like about ME is how much earlier you have to leave for the airport. We usually have a car take us back b/c DH won't get to the airport that early.

Well I went into HR today and I'm the new grade 2 teacher!!!! So excited!

Deb

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
February 2014*December 2013*October2013 F&W *September 2013*July 2013-Our condo.*April 2013- Our condo!!*April 2012- Sheraton Vistana*August 2011-Poly & HRH/CL Mom's 40th B-Day*November 2010- Bonnet Creek* August 2010-BC/CL & HRH/CL Mom's B-Day trip* April 2009- Orange Lake Resort* August 2008- GF/CL (Anniversary trip kid free)*April 2008- Orange Lake Resort* June 2007- Orange Lake Resort(2DS b-day trip)* April 2005- Orange Lake Resort* May 1995- CBR (honeymoon)* April 1988 off property* July 1978 off property
Old 09-07-2012, 04:49 PM   #1210
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran

yuck...I hate when those TRs come to an end!! And I feel sick my last 2 days every trip...I can hardly enjoy it for knowing the end is near! LOL!!! Can't wait to check out the new buses!!!! I get to look in 64 days!!!!!!

Old 09-07-2012, 07:09 PM   #1211
lala3291
DIS Veteran

Aww, it's over?! But, I'm not ready for it to be over yet!

Oh well, I guess all good things have to come to an end, right?

Thank you so much, as always for sharing your TR with us! I have loved every minute of it!
March '98- BC March '00- BWI Feb. '04- BWI Sept '05 BC Nov. '06 -GF Oct. '07- GF August '08-GF Feb. '09- BWI May '10- BWI March '11- BC May '11- BWI July '11- BWI Nov. '11- GF Feb. '12- BC July '12- Poly Nov. '12- GF New Year's '13- Poly Feb. '13- POR June '13- WL August '13- YC Dec. '13- GF March '14- BC July '14- BWI
Old 09-07-2012, 08:05 PM   #1212
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Well, Welcome!!

Sounds like you are off to a good start!! Well except for the part about us both being grumpy!!

Hope you enjoy the rest!

Found the time to read the rest of your TR. Great read, but sorry I didn't write down any of my comments. I love what your DS10 did with his lego of you and Jodi. So awesome, that he knows you and Disney that well, and can translate it through Legos!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #1213
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3babes View Post
No!!! This can't be over. I'm sad. I love how you update so often and so well Shelly. I love your TRs!

The ME bus looks nice! Did you have a really early flight? Does ME pick you up two or three hours before the flight home?
Quote:
I'm glad you enjoyed the TR Kelli!! Will you be doing one this time??

The new ME bus was super nice. We felt so special!! Our flight home was at 10am. The bus usually comes about 2 1/2 to 3 hours before your flight. I don't remember the exact time on this one, but I do remember it pulled in right on time. IDK how they are always so punctual with having to stop at other resorts!!
leaving 3 hours before a flight is nothing, intenatioanl guest and Cnadains get picked up 4 hours before thier flights. So if you have the first flight of the day for your airline at MCO your in for a two hour wait at the airport just for the arline staff to open the counters.

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney
Old 09-08-2012, 08:31 AM   #1214
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

"that's it." ?????

TR over???

Where's the link to the PTR for your BIG Christmas adventure with Jodi? And yes, you should call it something like that!

As usual - a great TR - with wonderful pictures and stories. I really appreciate your giving your honest opinions of things - good, bad or otherwise, and the prices for your meals with ratings! I know everyone doesn't have the same tastes, but it's nice to hear about other opinions and experiences.
Thank you!

I hope school goes well for your boys this year - so far we're doing well with the switch to middle school for Sarah. I think it's a little rough for her because she's small and now her grade is youngest (it goes 6-8th). So she's fighting her way through the halls with all these "big" kids! But she seems to like it. Paige loves her teacher and in 4th grade that's the biggest thing. I just hope they can keep her from getting bored - right now nothing is very challenging. I'm sure that will change!
Have a great weekend!
Old 09-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #1215
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Happy 3 Months Jodi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: