Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #1171
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 20,885

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBird View Post
I love the tiki torches.

Post the ride. AND who you think the dude is on the far right hand side.

Let's see if anyone else thinks like me.............



Momof2Disneyboys is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 11:40 AM   #1172
JoBird
Proud Charter Member of the Tagless Clique
I almost got a tag about clean butter but then the tag fairy saw I don't like tags
 
JoBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Right here, of course
Posts: 7,784



Okay---- who does the guy on the far right hand side look like????





If only I could be my Lego Self right now...... What a fun day we've had!!


__________________
JoBird is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-05-2012, 11:44 AM   #1173
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 20,885

I know. First we get up. But on those awesome tops. Get our hair looking super good. Then we take a nap on the hammocks at the Poly. Then have some Dole Whips. Play a quick game of ball. Then we get to go to Epcot and ride Soarin!! I don't think we could really ask for a better day.
Momof2Disneyboys is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #1174
T*Bird
DIS Veteran
 
T*Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,235

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddluvsdisney View Post
We love love love the BW!!!
That BWI pool looked so inviting!! So peaceful
I finally have good news to share-I got a job today!!!!! A teaching one.
I am so EXCITED!!!!!
I start Friday.

Congrats!! I know this has been a frustrating search. And how awesome that you waited for the right job!
T*Bird is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #1175
T*Bird
DIS Veteran
 
T*Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof2Disneyboys View Post
Let's see if anyone else thinks like me.............



Is it this guy?



I'm always thinking somebody looks like someone, but this is the first thing that came to me!
T*Bird is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #1176
T*Bird
DIS Veteran
 
T*Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,235

Wow, Shelly, I came on your TR this morning and see that I'm 4 pages behind - just from yesterday! I knew something big had to be going on!

So first I see the good news that ddluvsdisney got a teaching job! That is great news!

Then I see the masterpieces that DS10 has created! He is unbelievable! I'm glad Jodi made you post them for us to see. All that serious Lego store shopping was for a good reason. Dat boy got talent!

I can't get over the little details he put in, from the hair, to the Dole Whips, to the hammocks. And forgetabout Soarin' - that was adorable! (can't wait to see if I think like you )

You just might have a future architect on your hands!
T*Bird is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #1177
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 20,885

Quote:
Originally Posted by T*Bird View Post
Is it this guy?



I'm always thinking somebody looks like someone, but this is the first thing that came to me!

Nope, not him. Although now that you say it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by T*Bird View Post
Wow, Shelly, I came on your TR this morning and see that I'm 4 pages behind - just from yesterday! I knew something big had to be going on!

So first I see the good news that ddluvsdisney got a teaching job! That is great news!

Then I see the masterpieces that DS10 has created! He is unbelievable! I'm glad Jodi made you post them for us to see. All that serious Lego store shopping was for a good reason. Dat boy got talent!

I can't get over the little details he put in, from the hair, to the Dole Whips, to the hammocks. And forgetabout Soarin' - that was adorable! (can't wait to see if I think like you )

You just might have a future architect on your hands!

Really - 4 pages??? You had to know it had something to do with Jodi and I....

Yes, I am so happy for ddluvsdisney getting a teaching job!!

DS is pretty awesome with his Lego creations. Always pays so much attention to detail. He does that with everything though, I always tell him he is going to make such a good husband to some lucky girl!! Who would want a man who remembers detail???

That's what I keep saying -- architect or engineer.


Maybe the pic is too blurry to see the dude on the right good enough to see what I see.....
Momof2Disneyboys is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #1178
ddluvsdisney
DIS Veteran
 
ddluvsdisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New England (1,300 miles from the mouse)
Posts: 3,229

Quote:
Originally Posted by T*Bird

Congrats!! I know this has been a frustrating search. And how awesome that you waited for the right job!
Thank you!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________
Me DH DS16 DS12 Indiana
February 2014*December 2013*October2013 F&W *September 2013*July 2013-Our condo.*April 2013- Our condo!!*April 2012- Sheraton Vistana*August 2011-Poly & HRH/CL Mom's 40th B-Day*November 2010- Bonnet Creek* August 2010-BC/CL & HRH/CL Mom's B-Day trip* April 2009- Orange Lake Resort* August 2008- GF/CL (Anniversary trip kid free)*April 2008- Orange Lake Resort* June 2007- Orange Lake Resort(2DS b-day trip)* April 2005- Orange Lake Resort* May 1995- CBR (honeymoon)* April 1988 off property* July 1978 off property
ddluvsdisney is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #1179
T*Bird
DIS Veteran
 
T*Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof2Disneyboys View Post
Nope, not him. Although now that you say it....




Really - 4 pages??? You had to know it had something to do with Jodi and I....

Yes, I am so happy for ddluvsdisney getting a teaching job!!

DS is pretty awesome with his Lego creations. Always pays so much attention to detail. He does that with everything though, I always tell him he is going to make such a good husband to some lucky girl!! Who would want a man who remembers detail???

That's what I keep saying -- architect or engineer.


Maybe the pic is too blurry to see the dude on the right good enough to see what I see.....
Yeah, I think I was at Page 75 yesterday, and today it was 79! But that was you who made that comment about Jodi and you, not me. I would never say that y'all talk a lot!

OK, I'll have to go back and that Soarin' pic again.
T*Bird is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #1180
JoBird
Proud Charter Member of the Tagless Clique
I almost got a tag about clean butter but then the tag fairy saw I don't like tags
 
JoBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Right here, of course
Posts: 7,784

Holy Crap. There I was trying to enjoy my Lego Self all drinking the drink and riding the rides and playing catch and relaxing on the lil hammock and what happens??
The Husband done come home for lunch and messed up my grove.

He said--- You look like I'm bothering you. Did I mess up your routine??

Um, yes. I am playing Lego cyber catch and drinking spiked cyber dole whips and riding cyber Soarin' with my bud and some strange looking dude on the far right hand side of the ride.
Whatever gave it away??



Okay time for lunch.

(And noooooooooooo. Not us. Talk too much?? Do ya think????????!!!?????)
__________________
JoBird is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #1181
wakica
DIS Veteran
 
wakica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,311

Hahaha! Lovin the Lego days of WDW

looks like the boys had a great first day of school. DD started highschool yesterday but was only gone til noon. Today will be the real test so I'm just whipping up a batch of apple crisp now for a special treat

I should have posted a pic on my TR of her on the first day but she was SOOO tired (she had to get up just after 7am and has been sleeping til noon this summer), so her eyes looked tired in the pic. She would look at it and say "UM, take another!" LOL We kept doing that bc her eyes looked so sleepy, we thought maybe she was squinting them a bit but after we kept taking them we decided those were just her early morning tired eyes!!! LOL I don't think she'd like it too much if I posted it. haha
__________________





Me dh dd(16)
wakica is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #1182
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 20,885

Quote:
Originally Posted by T*Bird View Post
Yeah, I think I was at Page 75 yesterday, and today it was 79! But that was you who made that comment about Jodi and you, not me. I would never say that y'all talk a lot!

OK, I'll have to go back and that Soarin' pic again.
Well I might have been the one who said it, but you know you were thinking it!!

So did you come up with anything else on the pic???


Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBird View Post
Holy Crap. There I was trying to enjoy my Lego Self all drinking the drink and riding the rides and playing catch and relaxing on the lil hammock and what happens??
The Husband done come home for lunch and messed up my grove.

He said--- You look like I'm bothering you. Did I mess up your routine??

Um, yes. I am playing Lego cyber catch and drinking spiked cyber dole whips and riding cyber Soarin' with my bud and some strange looking dude on the far right hand side of the ride.
Whatever gave it away??



Okay time for lunch.

(And noooooooooooo. Not us. Talk too much?? Do ya think????????!!!?????)

Don't you just hate when your DH tries to do something nice and ends up messing up your day of playing with Legos???



Quote:
Originally Posted by wakica View Post
Hahaha! Lovin the Lego days of WDW

looks like the boys had a great first day of school. DD started highschool yesterday but was only gone til noon. Today will be the real test so I'm just whipping up a batch of apple crisp now for a special treat

I should have posted a pic on my TR of her on the first day but she was SOOO tired (she had to get up just after 7am and has been sleeping til noon this summer), so her eyes looked tired in the pic. She would look at it and say "UM, take another!" LOL We kept doing that bc her eyes looked so sleepy, we thought maybe she was squinting them a bit but after we kept taking them we decided those were just her early morning tired eyes!!! LOL I don't think she'd like it too much if I posted it. haha

Thanks!

Yep, it was another good day here. So we are doing well - 2 days in a row! How does your DD like HS? I stopped letting the boys sleep in so late a few weeks ago. I didn't make them get up at 6am, but didn't let them stay in bed til 9 like they wanted to!! Thought I had better start getting them ready for school. Didn't matter though, DS13 still grumbles when I get him up every morning.
Momof2Disneyboys is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #1183
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!
 
Lovemy3babes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MN -- 1,638 miles from WDW -- too far
Posts: 3,747

Those Lego creations are hilarious Shelly! He's so creative!

What a pretty view you had at the pool. I think that was a great way to end your last night!
__________________
Kelli, mom to four awesome kids! (14, 13, 10 & 7)
Nov '06: Pop Nov '08: POFQ Dec '09: OKW Sept '10: AsMo Oct '12: POR

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
Lovemy3babes is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #1184
monica23535
DIS Veteran
 
monica23535's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 590

Haha I love the Lego Creations! They are awesome!
__________________
Port Orleans Riverside Nov 2009
Animal Kingdom Lodge & Beach Club CL Nov 2010
Old Key West & Royal Pacific CL Oct 2011
Polynesian CL, DCL Dream & Beach Club Oct 2012

monica23535 is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #1185
lala3291
DIS Veteran
 
lala3291's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,116

Love the Lego creations! Your DS is a riot! And I'm glad to hear the first two days of school have gone well for them! So far, so good at our house too!

DD11 was SO nervous about going to school. She has a hearing aid and got made fun of a lot last year for wearing it (it was her first year with it), and was insistent on not wearing it to school. But, she has been doing great with it so far and her teachers have been very helpful with it. As long as she's comfortable, I'm happy!
__________________
March '98- BC March '00- BWI Feb. '04- BWI Sept '05 BC Nov. '06 -GF Oct. '07- GF August '08-GF Feb. '09- BWI May '10- BWI March '11- BC May '11- BWI July '11- BWI Nov. '11- GF Feb. '12- BC July '12- Poly Nov. '12- GF New Year's '13- Poly Feb. '13- POR June '13- WL August '13- YC Dec. '13- GF March '14- BC July '14- BWI
lala3291 is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: