Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #1171
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBird View Post
I love the tiki torches.

Post the ride. AND who you think the dude is on the far right hand side.

Let's see if anyone else thinks like me.............

Old 09-05-2012, 11:40 AM   #1172
JoBird
Proud Charter Member of the Tagless Clique
I almost got a tag about clean butter but then the tag fairy saw I don't like tags

Okay---- who does the guy on the far right hand side look like????

If only I could be my Lego Self right now...... What a fun day we've had!!

Register to remove

Old 09-05-2012, 11:44 AM   #1173
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

I know. First we get up. But on those awesome tops. Get our hair looking super good. Then we take a nap on the hammocks at the Poly. Then have some Dole Whips. Play a quick game of ball. Then we get to go to Epcot and ride Soarin!! I don't think we could really ask for a better day.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #1174
T*Bird
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddluvsdisney View Post
We love love love the BW!!!
That BWI pool looked so inviting!! So peaceful
I finally have good news to share-I got a job today!!!!! A teaching one.
I am so EXCITED!!!!!
I start Friday.

Congrats!! I know this has been a frustrating search. And how awesome that you waited for the right job!
Old 09-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #1175
T*Bird
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof2Disneyboys View Post
Let's see if anyone else thinks like me.............

Is it this guy?

I'm always thinking somebody looks like someone, but this is the first thing that came to me!
Old 09-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #1176
T*Bird
DIS Veteran

Wow, Shelly, I came on your TR this morning and see that I'm 4 pages behind - just from yesterday! I knew something big had to be going on!

So first I see the good news that ddluvsdisney got a teaching job! That is great news!

Then I see the masterpieces that DS10 has created! He is unbelievable! I'm glad Jodi made you post them for us to see. All that serious Lego store shopping was for a good reason. Dat boy got talent!

I can't get over the little details he put in, from the hair, to the Dole Whips, to the hammocks. And forgetabout Soarin' - that was adorable! (can't wait to see if I think like you )

You just might have a future architect on your hands!
Old 09-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #1177
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by T*Bird View Post
Is it this guy?

I'm always thinking somebody looks like someone, but this is the first thing that came to me!

Nope, not him. Although now that you say it....

Quote:
Wow, Shelly, I came on your TR this morning and see that I'm 4 pages behind - just from yesterday! I knew something big had to be going on!

So first I see the good news that ddluvsdisney got a teaching job! That is great news!

Then I see the masterpieces that DS10 has created! He is unbelievable! I'm glad Jodi made you post them for us to see. All that serious Lego store shopping was for a good reason. Dat boy got talent!

I can't get over the little details he put in, from the hair, to the Dole Whips, to the hammocks. And forgetabout Soarin' - that was adorable! (can't wait to see if I think like you )

You just might have a future architect on your hands!

Really - 4 pages??? You had to know it had something to do with Jodi and I....

Yes, I am so happy for ddluvsdisney getting a teaching job!!

DS is pretty awesome with his Lego creations. Always pays so much attention to detail. He does that with everything though, I always tell him he is going to make such a good husband to some lucky girl!! Who would want a man who remembers detail???

That's what I keep saying -- architect or engineer.

Maybe the pic is too blurry to see the dude on the right good enough to see what I see.....
Old 09-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #1178
ddluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by T*Bird

Congrats!! I know this has been a frustrating search. And how awesome that you waited for the right job!
Thank you!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
February 2014*December 2013*October2013 F&W *September 2013*July 2013-Our condo.*April 2013- Our condo!!*April 2012- Sheraton Vistana*August 2011-Poly & HRH/CL Mom's 40th B-Day*November 2010- Bonnet Creek* August 2010-BC/CL & HRH/CL Mom's B-Day trip* April 2009- Orange Lake Resort* August 2008- GF/CL (Anniversary trip kid free)*April 2008- Orange Lake Resort* June 2007- Orange Lake Resort(2DS b-day trip)* April 2005- Orange Lake Resort* May 1995- CBR (honeymoon)* April 1988 off property* July 1978 off property
Old 09-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #1179
T*Bird
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof2Disneyboys View Post
Nope, not him. Although now that you say it....

Really - 4 pages??? You had to know it had something to do with Jodi and I....

Yes, I am so happy for ddluvsdisney getting a teaching job!!

DS is pretty awesome with his Lego creations. Always pays so much attention to detail. He does that with everything though, I always tell him he is going to make such a good husband to some lucky girl!! Who would want a man who remembers detail???

That's what I keep saying -- architect or engineer.

Maybe the pic is too blurry to see the dude on the right good enough to see what I see.....
Yeah, I think I was at Page 75 yesterday, and today it was 79! But that was you who made that comment about Jodi and you, not me. I would never say that y'all talk a lot!

OK, I'll have to go back and that Soarin' pic again.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #1180
JoBird
Proud Charter Member of the Tagless Clique
I almost got a tag about clean butter but then the tag fairy saw I don't like tags

Holy Crap. There I was trying to enjoy my Lego Self all drinking the drink and riding the rides and playing catch and relaxing on the lil hammock and what happens??
The Husband done come home for lunch and messed up my grove.

He said--- You look like I'm bothering you. Did I mess up your routine??

Um, yes. I am playing Lego cyber catch and drinking spiked cyber dole whips and riding cyber Soarin' with my bud and some strange looking dude on the far right hand side of the ride.
Whatever gave it away??

Okay time for lunch.

(And noooooooooooo. Not us. Talk too much?? Do ya think????????!!!?????)
Old 09-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #1181
wakica
DIS Veteran

Hahaha! Lovin the Lego days of WDW

looks like the boys had a great first day of school. DD started highschool yesterday but was only gone til noon. Today will be the real test so I'm just whipping up a batch of apple crisp now for a special treat

I should have posted a pic on my TR of her on the first day but she was SOOO tired (she had to get up just after 7am and has been sleeping til noon this summer), so her eyes looked tired in the pic. She would look at it and say "UM, take another!" LOL We kept doing that bc her eyes looked so sleepy, we thought maybe she was squinting them a bit but after we kept taking them we decided those were just her early morning tired eyes!!! LOL I don't think she'd like it too much if I posted it. haha

Me dh dd(16)
Old 09-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #1182
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, I think I was at Page 75 yesterday, and today it was 79! But that was you who made that comment about Jodi and you, not me. I would never say that y'all talk a lot!

OK, I'll have to go back and that Soarin' pic again.
Well I might have been the one who said it, but you know you were thinking it!!

So did you come up with anything else on the pic???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBird View Post
Holy Crap. There I was trying to enjoy my Lego Self all drinking the drink and riding the rides and playing catch and relaxing on the lil hammock and what happens??
The Husband done come home for lunch and messed up my grove.

He said--- You look like I'm bothering you. Did I mess up your routine??

Um, yes. I am playing Lego cyber catch and drinking spiked cyber dole whips and riding cyber Soarin' with my bud and some strange looking dude on the far right hand side of the ride.
Whatever gave it away??

Okay time for lunch.

(And noooooooooooo. Not us. Talk too much?? Do ya think????????!!!?????)

Don't you just hate when your DH tries to do something nice and ends up messing up your day of playing with Legos???

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakica View Post
Hahaha! Lovin the Lego days of WDW

looks like the boys had a great first day of school. DD started highschool yesterday but was only gone til noon. Today will be the real test so I'm just whipping up a batch of apple crisp now for a special treat

I should have posted a pic on my TR of her on the first day but she was SOOO tired (she had to get up just after 7am and has been sleeping til noon this summer), so her eyes looked tired in the pic. She would look at it and say "UM, take another!" LOL We kept doing that bc her eyes looked so sleepy, we thought maybe she was squinting them a bit but after we kept taking them we decided those were just her early morning tired eyes!!! LOL I don't think she'd like it too much if I posted it. haha

Thanks!

Yep, it was another good day here. So we are doing well - 2 days in a row! How does your DD like HS? I stopped letting the boys sleep in so late a few weeks ago. I didn't make them get up at 6am, but didn't let them stay in bed til 9 like they wanted to!! Thought I had better start getting them ready for school. Didn't matter though, DS13 still grumbles when I get him up every morning.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #1183
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

Those Lego creations are hilarious Shelly! He's so creative!

What a pretty view you had at the pool. I think that was a great way to end your last night!

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
Old 09-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #1184
monica23535
DIS Veteran

Haha I love the Lego Creations! They are awesome!
Polynesian CL, DCL Dream & Beach Club Oct 2012

Old 09-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #1185
lala3291
DIS Veteran

Love the Lego creations! Your DS is a riot! And I'm glad to hear the first two days of school have gone well for them! So far, so good at our house too!

DD11 was SO nervous about going to school. She has a hearing aid and got made fun of a lot last year for wearing it (it was her first year with it), and was insistent on not wearing it to school. But, she has been doing great with it so far and her teachers have been very helpful with it. As long as she's comfortable, I'm happy!
March '98- BC March '00- BWI Feb. '04- BWI Sept '05 BC Nov. '06 -GF Oct. '07- GF August '08-GF Feb. '09- BWI May '10- BWI March '11- BC May '11- BWI July '11- BWI Nov. '11- GF Feb. '12- BC July '12- Poly Nov. '12- GF New Year's '13- Poly Feb. '13- POR June '13- WL August '13- YC Dec. '13- GF March '14- BC July '14- BWI

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: