Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #106
Nohal
DIS Veteran

I'm so glad with who they voted out. She brought drama and nothing else to the tribe. I think all that drama was about getting the focus on someone else and not her. All she did was draw attention to herself and make herself look like a trouble maker. I can't figure Lisa out. She watched Survivor and has to know that it is also a social game, so why would she leave camp instead of trying to bond with the others? The yellow tribe better get their act together or they will all be gone. I was surprised they did another challenge that involved a puzzle right after the first one.
Nohal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:34 PM   #107
jp24
Panic Ruminator

I loved all of the eye rolls Roxy kept pulling at Tribal Council last night. Roxy's Survivor experience was over as soon as she said she hadn't had enough water to pull the sled twice. That's what a lot of contestants don't get. You never point the conversation to you when the group is involved. You say something like, "If you think I'm the best option to go twice, then let's do it" and let the chips fall where they may.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-27-2012, 04:45 PM   #108
MIGrandma
A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she's in hot water~Eleanor Roosevelt
I have a toilet problem
33 people looked, and not one followed the rule!

I was glad they voted Roxy off, she didn't do much, if anything, to help with her tribe. I couldn't believe that girl (can't remember her name) said "cookies." Yikes! I wonder if anyone noticed the "decorative piece" that ended up being the idol Jonathan found was missing from the rice container. I feel sorry for Lisa in a way, with going through the divorce just before going on Survivor that has to be really, really hard to deal with. Maybe she would be acting totally different if her marriage was still intact, who knows. But I agree she is spending way too much time away from the tribe.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #109
scholastica
Mouseketeer

I'm looking forward to the entire purple team being voted off, which they will be if they can't get their crap together. I'm rooting for yellow because I think Michael can win it.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:04 PM   #110
Gumbo4x4
Note to the ladies who forgot to check - we don't mind. Signed, "The guys"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scholastica View Post
I'm looking forward to the entire purple team being voted off, which they will be if they can't get their crap together. I'm rooting for yellow because I think Michael can win it.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:26 AM   #111
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Glad they sent Roxy home, though her weirdness, crazy and judgemental snotty looks brought the funny.

That whole 'I thought being a seminary student, my faith would give me strength, but it's like, raining and I'm out of my comfort zone *sob*' thing was lolz-worthy.

The blonde dingdong is a dingdong, dear, she's not threatening to anyone. It's too early to fear a FUTR Ramber coverup and her similarly pretty-but-blank pal doesn't exactly seem the Machiavelli of the island.

Lisa 'Loony Tunes' Welchel is irking the crap out of me. You want to play the game, Blair, play the game. She's on a team with Skupin, the only player I knew to be nuttier than she (I hadn't seen Russel's season - but it doesn't seem Skupin has gotten any saner or more grounded in reality) and she's the one on the outs?

I like the sex therapist, despise Russell, barely recall anyone else, except, of course, Penner, my fave contestant ever.

I couldn't believe it took him that long to figure out that thing was the HI - I thought so when they first dragged the boxes up, that the thing looked like an HI. Then when the clue was in the rice it was like 'dude, you're SO overthinking this, it's right THERE.'
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:50 AM   #112
dakcp2001
Am I wrong to want a cashier and bagger?
Chicken wings are his crack

I can't stand Russell. I hate people who think they are stronger and smarter than everyone else. If he was as smart as he thinks he is, he would keep his mouth shut. I like the guy that is snuggling wit the blonde, I hope they don't ruin it for themselves. There are a few players with potential none of the ones that returned though. That guy that keeps hurting himself is like a walking calamity. SIT DOWN before you hurt yourself. Don't need to vote him out, he will get himself evacuated by medical again.
dakcp2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:13 AM   #113
Nancyg56
DIS Veteran

I was surprised at first by who got voted out but after thinking about it I agreed she needed to go. "Cookies" is not a threat to anyone and I believe her snuggle bunny will vote her out in a heartbeat if he felt he needed to.

I hope Lisa gets in the game quickly. I like her. It kind of annoys me that whenever an older woman plays the game the younger ones seem to gang up on her. I know the game is social and I think that Lisa needs to make more of an effort but some of those folks can be downright mean.

Russell is a closet bully and got lucky that Roxy and the blonde did so poorly in the challenge.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:37 AM   #114
disneyjunkie
I'VE GOT MY EYES ON YOU!!!

I was sorry to see Roxy voted out. I hope cookie air head is the next to go.
disneyjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:43 AM   #115
nikkistevej
DIS Veteran

I really like the guy "snuggler", dont know his name, and also the sex therapist on that team.
Trips: 2005-1st trip to WDW(CBR),2007-WDW(POP)& DCL(Eastern)& bought DVC AKV,2008-WDW(AKV),2009-WDW(SSR)&DCL(Western),2010-WDW(BLT)&DCL(Bahamas), 2011-NCL-Alaska,2012-DCL & AKV for Thanksgiving,2013-1st trip to DLR!!, DCL & WDW(AKV)2014 Spring Break
nikkistevej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:42 PM   #116
4greatboys
I will be proud to wear my lime green ribbon and will be on the lookout for others
I have 4 boys-fortunately for me the 2 littles smell pretty good ;-)
YaYa Sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkistevej View Post
I really like the guy "snuggler", dont know his name, and also the sex therapist on that team.

His snuggle partner isn't very bright. She makes Kat from last season seem smart

4greatboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:46 PM   #117
redlight
DIS Veteran

An off the wall thought: Could playing the "blonde bimbo" be a strategy for Ms. Cookies? It might make her look like less of a threat.

Amy
redlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #118
Gumbo4x4
Note to the ladies who forgot to check - we don't mind. Signed, "The guys"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlight View Post
An off the wall thought: Could playing the "blonde bimbo" be a strategy for Ms. Cookies? It might make her look like less of a threat.
I think it comes WAY too easily for her. I don't remember Russell being nearly as obnoxioust the last time around. He could leave any time as far as I'm concerned. The sex therapist is the really only interesting one on that tribe.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:57 AM   #119
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlight View Post
If she's that crafty, it is a Ramber/FUTR pairing, and she's the one running the show. That'd be kind of hilarious, but I just can't see it. We haven't seen ANY indication she's got more than a handful of functioning neurons and I think they'd have given a hint by now.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #120
Nohal
DIS Veteran

I'm glad they voted off the air head. She really did nothing at camp or during the challenges. Although I thought Russell was a complete waste on that challenge. I'm hoping that the three of them can get it together and start winning challenges or the teams will merge quickly.
Nohal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: