Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #751
nikkistevej
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennasis View Post
Carter has looked like that all season long.
I thought he was much worse last night. hahahahaha He reminds me of Sean Penn. LOL
Trips: 2005-1st trip to WDW(CBR),2007-WDW(POP)& DCL(Eastern)& bought DVC AKV,2008-WDW(AKV),2009-WDW(SSR)&DCL(Western),2010-WDW(BLT)&DCL(Bahamas), 2011-NCL-Alaska,2012-DCL & AKV for Thanksgiving,2013-1st trip to DLR!!, DCL & WDW(AKV)2014 Spring Break
nikkistevej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:25 PM   #752
Ride Junkie
Just skulking around...
I love any activity that requires a helmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkistevej View Post
OK, I think Carter was high, LMAO!!! He looked crazy, his eyes were even crossing. And what was up with RC's insane laughter and giggles the whole time she was asking her questions of the 3? She was laughing and just acting wierd.
I thought the same thing. That nervous laughter was uncomfortable to watch.
Ride Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #753
tajz90
Mama D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallie
I really liked Lisa and thought she came off great last night. I was happy she won fan favorite.

I thought Abi was funny on the reunion show, I thought she came off.....dare I say....likable. lol

I liked all of the final 4 and didn't really care who won, but I was rooting for Lisa.

I've always liked Penner, but I thought he came off a real *** last night. So bitter, its just a game.
Agree with you on all of this
tajz90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:28 PM   #754
lucas
°o°

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajz90 View Post
Agree with you on all of this
Me, too.
lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:51 PM   #755
PixieDust32
♥ Live ♥ Love♥ Disney ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
This is the list I found for the favorites returning.

Erik (Micronesia)
Corinne (Gabon)
Brenda (Nicaragua)
Andrea (Redemption Island)
Phillip (Redemption Island)
Brandon (South Pacific)
Dawn (South Pacific)
Cochran (South Pacific)
Malcolm (Philippines)
I saw the same list on facebook and get glue, maybe the video is to confuse us

Instagram: roxyy39

PixieDust32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #756
PixieDust32
♥ Live ♥ Love♥ Disney ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride Junkie View Post
Annoying laugh, watch the ponderosa videos poor guys.

Instagram: roxyy39

PixieDust32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #757
APB513
Wishing I was back in my Laughing Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallie View Post
I really liked Lisa and thought she came off great last night. I was happy she won fan favorite.

I thought Abi was funny on the reunion show, I thought she came off.....dare I say....likable. lol

I liked all of the final 4 and didn't really care who won, but I was rooting for Lisa.

I've always liked Penner, but I thought he came off a real *** last night. So bitter, its just a game.
I agree with you completely. I missed the end of the reunion so I didn't know that Lisa won fan favorite How cool is that?!
1970-1980 many trips to DL, 5/1986 (offsite - MK), 12/2001 (offsite & MVMCP), 12/2002 (DLR & Paradise Pier), 9/2006 (Pop & MNSSHP, Disney Magic, AKL ), 11/2007 (Pop & MNSSHP), 12/2007 (DTD & MVMCP), 8/2008 (Loew's Royal Pacific Resort, Pop & Windsor Hills), 5/2009 (Bday Solo Trip - POFQ), 12/2009 (Loew's Portofino Bay & Pop w/FD), 8/2011 (Pop w/FD, Disney Dream & Loew's Portofino Bay), 5/2012 Disney's Travel Agent EP, Bday & Mother's Day AND Kyle starts DCP! - CSR & Contemporary, 12/2012 All Star Sports and Loew's Hard Rock Hotel, 1/2013 DLR - Disney's Travel Agent EP - Paradise Pier and Disneyland Hotel, 10/2013 Loew's Royal Pacific Resort, ASMo, Pop and CSR & MNSSHP - Homebased Travel Agent Forum, 12/2014 - All Star Sports & MVMCP

Angela

Memberships: D23, Mickey Moms Club and WDW Commando Club (member #113)
APB513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:01 PM   #758
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by APB513 View Post
I agree with you completely. I missed the end of the reunion so I didn't know that Lisa won fan favorite How cool is that?!
Not cool at all
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

declansdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #759
nanajoyx2
Enjoy those wonderful princes...they are a blessing!

Just my opinion, but I despise Penner, both for this season and from his previous one. He is an arrogant SOB and a sore loser. Did he inform the others about his acting roles? That was news to me, never heard of him and never care to hear about him again. I also despise Russell, the jerk from Texas. He is also a sore loser. While I love Malcolm, I probably won't watch the next season, because I hate reality shows that bring back previous players.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #760
TheAviator
I don't always live dangerously, but when I do, I prefer to do it at Taco Bell

I think Penner just straight up blew it. He was offered the final 4 alliance and turned it down so he has no one to blame but himself. Not saying at all he would have won in the end, but he probably could have made it to the final 3.

As to the new fans v. favorites, hmmmm not really any of my "favorites" in that bunch. The one really pretty girl I liked, but not sure how entertaining any of them will be. I think its best to have the real nut jobs on and the only one of those I remembered was Phillip.

Maybe a better theme would be to have the truly nutty back, and call it fans v. fruits
TheAviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #761
Reesecup317
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanajoyx2
Just my opinion, but I despise Penner, both for this season and from his previous one. He is an arrogant SOB and a sore loser. Did he inform the others about his acting roles? That was news to me, never heard of him and never care to hear about him again. I also despise Russell, the jerk from Texas. He is also a sore loser. While I love Malcolm, I probably won't watch the next season, because I hate reality shows that bring back previous players.
you will probably never watch survivor again because jeff probst said they like returning players and will continue to bring them back
Reesecup317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #762
Gumbo4x4
Note to the ladies who forgot to check - we don't mind. Signed, "The guys"

Last night was a mixed bag for me. Liked seeing Denise win, unhappy it wasn't a final TWO . Penner really showed out; what a whiner.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #763
cornflake
DIS Veteran

I don't think Penner has ever hidden what he does on the show - but you don't get rich from a few episodes of The Nanny and that Tea Leoni sitcom that disappeared and la shorts, even if well-received.

You *do* generally get rich from being one of the stars of a sitcom on network television for about a decade and in reruns pretty perpetually for the 25 years following its run. She was hiding it for a reason.

That said, as I said before and someone else concurred, I think he was just trying to up the drama as the jury was a snoozefest. He's a writer - he was messing around making a story, why do you think they left him for last to begin with?

Love Penner, though I do think this time he got more annoyed than I've seen him. I think because he thought, for whatever reason (starvation-induced insanity?) that Welchel and/or Skupin were sane, rational, had the brains god gave a chipmunk, whatever.

Penner misplayed it, absolutely, and admits it, and admitted it at Loser Lodge, according to Probst, who said he saw where he went wrong when they were talking about it there at the time.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:44 PM   #764
Arsenal1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride Junkie View Post
She's super hot though so she can laugh anyway she wants.
Arsenal1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:59 PM   #765
TheAviator
I don't always live dangerously, but when I do, I prefer to do it at Taco Bell

Did anyone else notice something "off" with Lisa, as in there almost appears to be something wrong with her, as in like lack of social skills or something. Kind of like someone that has lived in some isolated community their whole life and has never been around people? Is it just me? Its hard to put my finger on, but there is just something "odd" about her, and I'm not referring to her religious views, its something else. Almost like someone that's been in a cult or something. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
TheAviator is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: