Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #556
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake View Post
Seriously? Coming in just before the finale in which he's competing and saying oh, btw, Malcolm is gonna be on the next season, called 'Redemption' isn't a giant spoiler?

It could be but the rumoured title I saw was “Survivor Caramoan: Fans and Favorites". That doesn't mean the favourites are all people who have lost in the past.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

declansdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #557
MIGrandma
A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she's in hot water~Eleanor Roosevelt
I have a toilet problem
33 people looked, and not one followed the rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieDust32 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sB0nCVJfYs

Cochran (spelling?)
Brenda
Phillip
Dawn
Brandon
Erik
Francesca
Malcolm
Among others
Quote:
Gee, thanks for that giant spoiler.

Wasn't this thread supposed to be spoiler-free?

When will I learn that people won't let that happen?
Quote:
Seriously? Coming in just before the finale in which he's competing and saying oh, btw, Malcolm is gonna be on the next season, called 'Redemption' isn't a giant spoiler?
I agree with you Cornflake. Pixie could have just given the You Tube link so that if someone WANTED to see who the players were NOW, they could go there on their own. But with Pixie actually writing out who some of the Redemption 2 players are, I consider that a spoiler since this season isn't over yet. Now that we know, even if we didn't want to, that Malcolm is going to be a player we also know that he doesn't win THIS season. Bummer. Also, if Pixie wanted to type out the names he/she could have done it in white so people would have to highlight it if they wanted to see it.
Register to remove

Old 12-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #558
Reesecup317
Earning My Ears

I don't know if the contestant list is official, but I don't see what the big is this happens every season. so you think Malcolm isn't going to win the list doesn't give any clues about who will win this season
Reesecup317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:40 AM   #559
packofjedis
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
What channel is Fact of Life on in repeats. I would love to watch it.

Are we sure that Michael knows?
A quick google showed HUB playing Facts of Life. I know for a fact it's being played, but not sure what channel. I saw it on last night around 8 or 9.
packofjedis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:43 AM   #560
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by packofjedis View Post
A quick google showed HUB playing Facts of Life. I know for a fact it's being played, but not sure what channel. I saw it on last night around 8 or 9.
Thanks. I love that show
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:43 AM   #561
Reesecup317
Earning My Ears

there are a ton of lists about next season's contestants. I saw one that listed Nayonka and purple Kelly as returning players so until the official announcement is made this is all speculation
Old 12-14-2012, 08:44 AM   #562
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesecup317 View Post
I don't know if the contestant list is official, but I don't see what the big is this happens every season. so you think Malcolm isn't going to win the list doesn't give any clues about who will win this season
No, it doesn't happen every season, if you don't want to be spoiled and if people have the barest respect for the fact that some people do not, in fact, wish to be spoiled.

Knowing he isn't going to win IS a spoiler. There are only four people left, though regardless - if it were the beginning of the season and someone came in and did that I'd be similarly peeved because it'd mean the same thing.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #563
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Oh good grief there a million list floating around who might be on next season. I have a list that says it going to be Brandon verses Russel. There no way to be sure.

Just like the boot list there is no way to be 100 sure if they are correct till you see who wins on Sunday.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #564
declansdad
DIS Dad#639

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGrandma View Post
I agree with you Cornflake. Pixie could have just given the You Tube link so that if someone WANTED to see who the players were NOW, they could go there on their own. But with Pixie actually writing out who some of the Redemption 2 players are, I consider that a spoiler since this season isn't over yet. Now that we know, even if we didn't want to, that Malcolm is going to be a player we also know that he doesn't win THIS season. Bummer. Also, if Pixie wanted to type out the names he/she could have done it in white so people would have to highlight it if they wanted to see it.

We don't know that, there are plenty of spoiler sites and they are often wrong.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds

Old 12-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #565
declansdad
DIS Dad#639

Quote:
No, it doesn't happen every season, if you don't want to be spoiled and if people have the barest respect for the fact that some people do not, in fact, wish to be spoiled.

Knowing he isn't going to win IS a spoiler. There are only four people left, though regardless - if it were the beginning of the season and someone came in and did that I'd be similarly peeved because it'd mean the same thing.

But you don't know that he isn't going to win, there was nothing official with that youtube link. It was nothing more than speculation and even then, it isn't proof he doesn't win this current season.

me dw (pooksma) ds

Old 12-14-2012, 08:51 AM   #566
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
But you don't know that he isn't going to win, there was nothing official with that youtube link. It was nothing more than speculation and even then, it isn't proof he doesn't win this current season.
That's true of every spoiler. Why not post boot lists and etc., and say well there's no PROOF so it's not a spoiler!

Or that it's on the Internet so who cares?

If the thread says no spoilers, how hard is it to not post spoilers (even if you're not positive if they're true)?

I just looked at the youtube link. It's a title sequence - once I saw what it was I closed it. How is that speculation?
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:04 AM   #567
declansdad
DIS Dad#639

Quote:
That's true of every spoiler. Why not post boot lists and etc., and say well there's no PROOF so it's not a spoiler!

Or that it's on the Internet so who cares?

If the thread says no spoilers, how hard is it to not post spoilers (even if you're not positive if they're true)?

I just looked at the youtube link. It's a title sequence - once I saw what it was I closed it. How is that speculation?

Anyone with movie making software and a little skill can make a title sequence.

Haven't you ever watched Phineus and Ferb?

me dw (pooksma) ds

Old 12-14-2012, 09:08 AM   #568
Reesecup317
Earning My Ears

I guess there is just a difference of opinion about what qualifies as a spoiler and what you consider a spoiler. Knowing that Malcolm might be on next season hasn't ruined my enjoyment at all and it still leaves 3 other people who have the chance to win.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:10 AM   #569
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesecup317 View Post
I guess there is just a difference of opinion about what qualifies as a spoiler and what you consider a spoiler. Knowing that Malcolm might be on next season hasn't ruined my enjoyment at all and it still leaves 3 other people who have the chance to win.

I think it silly to be so upset over something that may or may not be true
Old 12-14-2012, 09:16 AM   #570
Christopher Robin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post

I think it silly to be so upset over something that may or may not be true
You just described most of the threads, posts and posters on the DIS.
Christopher Robin is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: