Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2012, 07:08 AM   #496
MIGrandma
A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she's in hot water~Eleanor Roosevelt
I have a toilet problem
33 people looked, and not one followed the rule!

So happy she's finally gone!! And calling Skupin and idiot and a moron right to his face? She had it wrong. SHE is the idiot and moron!! I feel sorry for the poor jury now, having to deal with her constant complaining and negativity and just plain meanness! Good riddance!

I would like to see Malcolm or Denise win, but I would be fine with Skupin or Lisa winning as well. I give Skupin credit for sticking around this long, when he is a returning player and nobody seems to want a returning player ever to win. Looking forward to the finale on Sunday.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:14 AM   #497
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGrandma View Post
So happy she's finally gone!! And calling Skupin and idiot and a moron right to his face? She had it wrong. SHE is the idiot and moron!! I feel sorry for the poor jury now, having to deal with her constant complaining and negativity and just plain meanness! Good riddance!

I would like to see Malcolm or Denise win, but I would be fine with Skupin or Lisa winning as well. I give Skupin credit for sticking around this long, when he is a returning player and nobody seems to want a returning player ever to win. Looking forward to the finale on Sunday.
I grant you Abi is an idiot and moron. I don't think it's a mutually exclusive thing though, Skupin can be a dummy too.

I will be PEEVED if Lisa or Skupin win. They're both irritating as heck and not so much playing as falling into other peoples' games and then wandering around clueless.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-13-2012, 07:38 AM   #498
nikkistevej
DIS Veteran

So happy she is gone, I didn't care about her accent, it wasn't even a factor to me, just thought she was a bullying b$$tch!!!
Trips: 2005-1st trip to WDW(CBR),2007-WDW(POP)& DCL(Eastern)& bought DVC AKV,2008-WDW(AKV),2009-WDW(SSR)&DCL(Western),2010-WDW(BLT)&DCL(Bahamas), 2011-NCL-Alaska,2012-DCL & AKV for Thanksgiving,2013-1st trip to DLR!!, DCL & WDW(AKV)2014 Spring Break
nikkistevej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:03 AM   #499
zurgswife
WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is better!!!

So haven't followed this thread but I know Stuben knows who Lisa is but did anybody else figure it out along the way?

In Honor of Robin Costello I will miss you my dear friend.
zurgswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:06 AM   #500
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGrandma View Post

I agree with your characterization of her but I think last night she was doing that on purpose. I think she was trying to play off on the "keep me because I'm such a bad person" plan. I think if there was any doubt in anyone's mind, she sealed her fate with that display.

My prefered finish order would be Malcolm, Denise, Skupin and then Lisa. Lisa I find annoying all the time and to be a hypocrite as well. Don't say you want to play the game one way and then play just the opposite and try to justify what you are doing.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

declansdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:13 AM   #501
KAMLEM
DIS Veteran
Likes her little penguin.
Tried to pay for lunch with WHAT?
Always remember - sticky side DOWN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesecup317 View Post
I agree, but I find Lisa annoying on almost every episode. I think Skupin's happy dance was over the top
I wanted to scream at her when she jumped on Denise and said that her tribe wasn't lucky. Denise wasn't saying the tribe was lucky, she was saying that Abi was lucky to be on a tribe that won so much because that kept her away from tribal council.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:14 AM   #502
Jennasis
It's a miracle! I stayed awake during the El Rio Del Tiempo ride!
Let's not even TOUCH the whole Dog vs. dawg vs. Dowg thing!
PLINKO baby!

1. How great is it that Malcolm and Denise made it this far after their original tried was DESTROYED? Great game play by both.

2. I couldn't be happier that Abi is gone and that Lisa and Skupin stuck to their alliance.

3. As for Skupin or Lisa or anyone who has made it this far being an idiot...they made it to the final four, so...
Old 12-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #503
Reesecup317
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMLEM
I wanted to scream at her when she jumped on Denise and said that her tribe wasn't lucky. Denise wasn't saying the tribe was lucky, she was saying that Abi was lucky to be on a tribe that won so much because that kept her away from tribal council.
Lisa was acting for the jury trying to garner votes by defending tandang, but she was so quick to jump in and try to reprimand Denise that she misunderstood what she was trying to say. Lisa should really keep her mouth shut because she barely did anything in those early challenges and she is also very lucky that tandang never went to tribal council because her tribe hated her and they would have voted her out early on because she is a weak physical player.
Reesecup317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #504
Reesecup317
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennasis
1. How great is it that Malcolm and Denise made it this far after their original tried was DESTROYED? Great game play by both.

2. I couldn't be happier that Abi is gone and that Lisa and Skupin stuck to their alliance.

3. As for Skupin or Lisa or anyone who has made it this far being an idiot...they made it to the final four, so...
Abi may be rude and mean but she was right last night. staying in that alliance with Malcolm and Denise was a mistake and they both would have a better chance of winning the game if they had taken Abi to the final 3 with them.
Reesecup317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #505
lucas
°o°

Quote:
Originally Posted by zurgswife View Post
So haven't followed this thread but I know Stuben knows who Lisa is but did anybody else figure it out along the way?
Penner also knew.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #506
Ginny Favers
I told my husband I think they must put crack in it

I'm glad that the winner this season will be someone I don't completely detest. I think they're all good people.
Ginny Favers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:56 AM   #507
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

The while thing about Lisa being on the fact of life of that is that unless you are in your 30's or older you prob didn't see the show and its not one of those shows that shown in reruns over and over like mash or the cosbys

Plus after facts she got married and left acting behind

So the only ones who had a chance of knowing who she was did but chose not to out her
Kurby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #508
Ride Junkie
Just skulking around...
I love any activity that requires a helmet

Sure, any of the remaining players would have a better shot at winning against Abi. However, just in case there was a snowball's chance that the jury would give her the win, I don't think they wanted to take that chance! Good riddance. Cultural differences, bah. I'm friends with women who are from South America and also Mexico, and NONE of them act like that. They are very warm, gracious people. Abi is a parasite.
Ride Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #509
Daddy_of_Princesses
The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

I watched the Ponderosa videos, and everybody seems to have welcomed Abi, and are getting along with her. Well most everyone. RC has a chip the size of a coconut on her shoulder and still despises Abi, even after Abi apologized to her. I'm sure alot of the way Abi is portrayed is creative editing to show her at her worst all the time, wouldn't be the first time.

1987 - offsite / 1988 - offsite School Trip / 2007 - ASMo / 2010 - AKL and Poly / 2013 CB
Daddy_of_Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:39 AM   #510
cats mom
Mouseketeer

Has a wild and vivid imagination

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
I agree with your characterization of her but I think last night she was doing that on purpose. I think she was trying to play off on the "keep me because I'm such a bad person" plan. I think if there was any doubt in anyone's mind, she sealed her fate with that display.

My prefered finish order would be Malcolm, Denise, Skupin and then Lisa. Lisa I find annoying all the time and to be a hypocrite as well. Don't say you want to play the game one way and then play just the opposite and try to justify what you are doing.

Yep, that Abi is never subtle about anything is she?

I agree with your finish order, although Skupin and Lisa are interchangeable for me. I really hope Malcolm wins!
cats mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: