Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2012, 09:18 AM   #196
Ginny Favers
I told my husband I think they must put crack in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
I missed pen era reaction. Wasn't looking but I heard carters comment what did penned do?
Carter slipped and said, "Who are we voting out.... Katie or Penner?" (instead of Denise) and Penner didn't even catch onto that.

If Abi acts any more entitled, when she continues to do absolutely NOTHING to contribute to her tribe's success, I am going to explode. That is all.
Ginny Favers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:36 AM   #197
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

I'm waiting for the yellow team to lose on purpose just so they can get rid of abi

Is that her name. She does nothing but complaine

He lame reason last night for only competing in 2 challenges "it's not my fault". Really??? Sure looks that way to me

Lisa hasnt sat out a challenge t the one where all the guys sat all the girls out just before the 3rd team was destroyed
Kurby is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #198
Daddy_of_Princesses
The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny Favers View Post
Carter slipped and said, "Who are we voting out.... Katie or Penner?" (instead of Denise) and Penner didn't even catch onto that.

If Abi acts any more entitled, when she continues to do absolutely NOTHING to contribute to her tribe's success, I am going to explode. That is all.
Not sure if Penner didn't catch the slip, or just kept a straight face and stored that knowledge away. Essentially it should have tipped him off that they were thinking of booting him, but at the same time the slip up may not have registered at all. Hard to say.

1987 - offsite / 1988 - offsite School Trip / 2007 - ASMo / 2010 - AKL and Poly / 2013 CB
Daddy_of_Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #199
Mkrop
I just cant go on demand
Hi my name is Mkop and I am a cart leaver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny Favers View Post

See I thought Penner did catch it and just kept a good poker face.

Abi is ridiculous, participate in a challenge for goodness sake, I do not like her one bit!
June 2008 Contemporary
Dec 2008 Boardwalk Inn
June 2009 Disneyland Hotel and DCA
Jan 2010 DVC Boardwalk Villas
Dec 2010 DVC BLT
July-Aug 2011 Disneyland Park Vue Inn
Dec 2011 DVC BW
July 2012 DVC BC
Dec 2013 DVC AKL/BW
Aug 2014 DVC DCA
Mkrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #200
twinmommyks
DIS Veteran

Does anyone know where I can find last night's episode online for free. I had a meeting and forgot to DVR it. I've tried finding one online, but all I can find are short clips or ones I need to pay for. Any suggestions?
2006 - DL - CCI
2008 - DCL Wonder
2012 - WDW
twinmommyks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #201
Daddy_of_Princesses
The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmommyks View Post
Does anyone know where I can find last night's episode online for free. I had a meeting and forgot to DVR it. I've tried finding one online, but all I can find are short clips or ones I need to pay for. Any suggestions?
You should be able to see it on cbs.com. I haven't done that in a few years, but they usually have it available the next day.

1987 - offsite / 1988 - offsite School Trip / 2007 - ASMo / 2010 - AKL and Poly / 2013 CB
Daddy_of_Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #202
travelbug24
Searches for Hidden Mickey's in carbonated beverages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy_of_Princesses View Post
Not sure if Penner didn't catch the slip, or just kept a straight face and stored that knowledge away. Essentially it should have tipped him off that they were thinking of booting him, but at the same time the slip up may not have registered at all. Hard to say.
That's what I thought.
travelbug24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:28 AM   #203
Arsenal1982
DIS Veteran

Hoping Roberta (RC), Malcomn, Lisa, and Mike form a 4 way alliance.
Arsenal1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:33 PM   #204
nikkistevej
DIS Veteran

I hope Denise, Malcolm, Lisa and RC get an alliance. I don't mind the other guy that has his head up Abi's butt being in it too, when she gets voted out.
Trips: 2005-1st trip to WDW(CBR),2007-WDW(POP)& DCL(Eastern)& bought DVC AKV,2008-WDW(AKV),2009-WDW(SSR)&DCL(Western),2010-WDW(BLT)&DCL(Bahamas), 2011-NCL-Alaska,2012-DCL & AKV for Thanksgiving,2013-1st trip to DLR!!, DCL & WDW(AKV)2014 Spring Break
nikkistevej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:44 PM   #205
gometros
WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector and Cruise Captain
Solemnly swears always to leave the tagging to the experts!! :p

Don't be do hard on Carter for that mental slip. These guys are hungry and tired. I'm surprised we don't see more mental errors like that.

I'm convinced Penner heard it and played it straight. He's a smart player. I liked his explanation at TC why he didn't raise his hand to indicate that he felt vulnerable.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:20 PM   #206
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

I can't believe that they ate all there rice already.

The tribe was giving Penner a hard time about giving up the rice but really there wasn't that much left anyway. Didn't the other tribe say they only have two days left between the two bags.

There seems to be a lot of idols floating around still, should be interesting who actually uses them.
NAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:20 PM   #207
gometros
WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector and Cruise Captain
Solemnly swears always to leave the tagging to the experts!! :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB
I can't believe that they ate all there rice already.
Not 'they' apparently. Michael. You would think an experienced player would know better.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #208
hidmickey:myantidrug
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy_of_Princesses

That didn't play out quite the way they made it seem it would. Overall that challenge was a flop. I odn't think the producers expected them to just chill for an hour.

My favorite line was when the Carter asked Penner, who should it be Penner or Katie? What a dumb move.
I'm just saying, if god watched and had a vested interest in Survivor (as some contestants love to indicate), the giant ball would have shown up again for the immunity challenge. Wouldn't have been a flop, then!

Dumb move for sure on Carter's part. But when are castaways going to learn to watch people's facial expressions/reactions when they or others are speaking? Kent's reaction would have been a dead giveaway. Same at tribal. I really want to believe that penner caught it, but he hasn't said or done anything--either publicly or in confessionals--to indicate that he has.
hidmickey:myantidrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #209
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

ok people don't think in this game - it's like they hit the island and their brains get left on the boat.

every single member on the yellow team had a chance to open their mouths and voice their opinion about getting rice vs playing out the challenge. if they didn't want to take the deal then speak up when ask or shut up

i know 1 guy did- can't remember his name so he's the only person who gets to bitcy but only for a day - then get over it and move on
Kurby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #210
Gumbo4x4
Note to the ladies who forgot to check - we don't mind. Signed, "The guys"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidmickey:myantidrug View Post
I really want to believe that penner caught it, but he hasn't said or done anything--either publicly or in confessionals--to indicate that he has.
Of course it IS television & we only see what they want us to see. Who knows what else may have been said in confessionals that didn't air?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: