Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #181
nuke
Life is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suelala View Post
Does anyone else think Penner sounds like Alan Alda?
YES YES YES !! I could not put my finger on who he sounds like but you nailed it!
Old 10-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #182
The Mayor
How about 7"...6" is for rookies
It's the CB, it's not supposed to make sense

How soon before Abi snaps and everyone get to see what a nut job she really is. She came close last night when her hair got pulled but caught herself. I think she's a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode.

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid".--John Wayne

"Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her faults. I'm not ashamed of that, never have been, never will be." -- John Wayne
The Mayor is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #183
MIGrandma
A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she's in hot water~Eleanor Roosevelt
I have a toilet problem
33 people looked, and not one followed the rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suelala View Post
Yup, I do.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #184
redlight
DIS Veteran

Abi is a ticking time bomb.

Amy
redlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #185
Nohal
DIS Veteran

I wonder what was wrong with the girl that went home. Usually at the next challenge he will tell the other team who went home and what was wrong. He never said what was wrong with her. I thought he was very caring towards her, giving her his jacket and rubbing her back on the boat to give her some comfort. I missed the coming attractions but see that someone posted a physical confrontational challenge for next week. I hope that Abi has to play and goes nuts when someone takes her out. I also don't like when they do these types of challenges and people take it to far and there are usually hard feelings. Although it does make it interesting if the parties involved are still around at the merge.
Nohal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #186
Gumbo4x4
Note to the ladies who forgot to check - we don't mind. Signed, "The guys"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake View Post
Dawson = dingdong.

Why're so many of the players on this show so dumb? It'd be more fun with more non-morons, like in the racist season.

I do remember her from previous eps though, because she was the only one who recognized Kent - she's done a TH about that before.

Can't believe she didn't use it to her advantage before then (a la Skupin and Blair), or out him on the way out. She's not on the jury, she's got nothing to lose, why not stir the pot? I'd have been all 'good luck guys, especially you, Jeff Kent, Major League Baseball MVP and five-time All-Star!'
They've interviewed her numerous times before, but this year it appears all the girls are given the opportunity to get "fixed up" before the interviews and she looks ENTIRELY different in those interviews with her hair done than she does around camp. I too remember the prior comments about Jeff Kent - she had him pegged on day one.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:31 PM   #187
Gumbo4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlight View Post
Abi is a ticking time bomb.
Waiting for the fuse to run out is one of the most interesting parts of this season
Old 10-19-2012, 08:02 AM   #188
threeboysmom
I REALLY AM a Princess!!!
Hands off the crown! It's not for trade :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo4x4 View Post
Waiting for the fuse to run out is one of the most interesting parts of this season

Books Read: #1 My Year with Eleanor, #2 Trust Your Eyes, #3 Doctor Sleep, #4 Can Man Live Without God, #5 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, #6 The Woods, #7 When She Woke, #8 The Glass Castle, #9 The Rosie Project, #10 The Husband's Secret, #11 The Cuckoo's Calling, #12 Six Years, #13 A Mother's Hope, #14 Perfect People, #15 The Last Original Wife,#16 Star Island, #17 Pursuit of Peace, #18 Room, #19 Innocence #20 New Year Island, #21 Me Before You, #22 Unbroken, #23 You Don't Want to Know

Currently reading: #24 A Daughter's Dream

threeboysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:09 AM   #189
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:

The physical challenges, like next week's, help shorten those fuses.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

declansdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:31 AM   #190
gometros
WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector and Cruise Captain
Solemnly swears always to leave the tagging to the experts!! :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suelala
I had noticed that too and he sort of looks like him too.

gometros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #191
NY Disney fan
DIS Veteran

I can't wait to see next week's episode when someone grabs the guy's testicles and the other contestant goes ballistic. Good TV >>>
NY Disney fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:07 PM   #192
Mkrop
I just cant go on demand
Hi my name is Mkop and I am a cart leaver!

I love Penner's voice and love when they interview him
June 2008 Contemporary
Dec 2008 Boardwalk Inn
June 2009 Disneyland Hotel and DCA
Jan 2010 DVC Boardwalk Villas
Dec 2010 DVC BLT
July-Aug 2011 Disneyland Park Vue Inn
Dec 2011 DVC BW
July 2012 DVC BC
Dec 2013 DVC AKL/BW
Mkrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:27 AM   #193
Daddy_of_Princesses
The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Disney fan View Post
I can't wait to see next week's episode when someone grabs the guy's testicles and the other contestant goes ballistic. Good TV >>>
That didn't play out quite the way they made it seem it would. Overall that challenge was a flop. I odn't think the producers expected them to just chill for an hour.

My favorite line was when the Carter asked Penner, who should it be Penner or Katie? What a dumb move.

I think they merge next week, makes sense with the number of remaining players being 11. I wonder if they are going back to the final 2 instead of final 3. Also, if they merge and Denise and Malcolm get back together, which side do they go with? Whatever side they choose will have two hidden immunity idols, although only Denise and Malcolm will know that.

1987 - offsite / 1988 - offsite School Trip / 2007 - ASMo / 2010 - AKL and Poly / 2013 CB
Daddy_of_Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:27 AM   #194
Gumbo4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy_of_Princesses View Post
That didn't play out quite the way they made it seem it would. Overall that challenge was a flop. I odn't think the producers expected them to just chill for an hour.

My favorite line was when the Carter asked Penner, who should it be Penner or Katie? What a dumb move.

I think they merge next week, makes sense with the number of remaining players being 11. I wonder if they are going back to the final 2 instead of final 3. Also, if they merge and Denise and Malcolm get back together, which side do they go with? Whatever side they choose will have two hidden immunity idols, although only Denise and Malcolm will know that.
I think that challenge would have been better if they hadn't allowed the wrestling. If everyone had to play the ball, I believe one side would have prevailed eventually. Also laughed not only at Carter's comment, but Penner's lack of a reaction to it. And yes, the previews indicate a merge - should be interesting.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:10 AM   #195
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote:
I think that challenge would have been better if they hadn't allowed the wrestling. If everyone had to play the ball, I believe one side would have prevailed eventually. Also laughed not only at Carter's comment, but Penner's lack of a reaction to it. And yes, the previews indicate a merge - should be interesting.
I missed pen era reaction. Wasn't looking but I heard carters comment what did penned do?
Kurby is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: