Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
AndyFL
This is my tag....one day I'll be all big and my color will change!

Location: Panhandle of FL just north of Panama City...basically the armpit of FL

Question about 3BR floor plan at Bonnet Creek

I was looking at possibly going with a 3br this trip and noticed that I see 2 different floor plans for the Deluxe rooms. One has BR#1 on one side and #2 &3 on the other side. The other has all the bedrooms located on the same side. Anyone know which one is the most common type or is it just the luck of the draw as to which type you'll end up with? Also, are the 3BR units on the higher floors only or are they mixed throughout?
AndyFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
ttfn3
Wish I were on Sanibel Island!!

We stayed in a 3 bedroom at Bonnet Creek. The master bedroom was on one side of the living room. The other 2 bedrooms were on the other side and shared a bathroom. We had a top floor unit in Tower 2.. We loved our unit - very roomy, convenient to a pool, miniature golf (we used our own golf clubs/balls) & had a great view of the Epcot fireworks (& MK from a distance).
ttfn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
JimMIA
A little Miami humor...

Location: Miami, Wyndham Great Smoky Mountains, and EVER (Everglades National Park)

When I look at the Wyndham owners site, I see only a split plan for the 3 BR Deluxe. In the 3 BR Presidential, all of the bedrooms are on the same side.

The Presidential units are slightly larger and would be many more points -- and therefore a higher rental price if you are renting from an owner. The furniture and appointments in the Presidential are also somewhat nicer than in the Deluxe (which is really just Wyndham for "standard").
JimMIA is offline   Reply With Quote