Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
WaltsMartini
Mouseketeer

ABD Trips to Asian Parks?

I'm new to this part of the Boards - I'm becoming more interested in ABD trips.

I'm particularly interested in visiting Tokyo Disneyland (I should start saving my pennies now). For those of you in the know about ABD, do you think they will expand their trip offerings to include the foreign Disney parks?

I know there is an add on for DLP as part of the London and Paris trips, but I would want more than - for instance, I would want at least 4 days at TDL, but would also like see some of the highlights of Tokyo.

So - think ABD will take a stab at it or not?
“Walt Disney is a thing, an image that people have ...I drink and I smoke and there are a lot of other things I do that don’t fit that image. But that image stands for something, and you don’t have to explain to people what it means.” Walt Disney

Say hi to me on Twitter at WaltsMartini for Disney Happy Hour at any hour!
WaltsMartini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:54 PM   #2
WizardLarz
DIS Veteran

Awesome!

That sounds like a great Idea! They could do a Japan trip and make it part of it or an add on like DLP for 'Knights & Lights'. They have an Australian and a China ABD.

'88 Off Site -only two parks '00 Off Site '08 Fort Wilderness Campgrounds (Yes,I realy used a tent!) '09 Pop Century
'10 Boardwalk Villas SWW '11 Pop F&W '11 Pop Century Mars Preview '12 Pop Century(hey it's cheap) SWW '12 Pop Century (yes Again)

2010 PRT "I'm off to see the Mickey! The wonderfull cool Mouse! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2383922

WizardLarz is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2012, 07:49 AM   #3
pxlbarrel
They won't allow any kind of cow though
Geez, I gotta start cleaning your rooms so I can get those treats

ABD actually TOOK out Hong Kong Disneyland from the itinerary. I think it's odd but we went ourselves afterwards. It's actually very easy to get to HK Disneyland by yourself AND it's easy getting to the Japanese parks too. Even easier if you stay onsite for them all. LOL
1975 WDW Fort Wilderness | 1983 Disneyland | 1992 WDW Offsite | 1996 Disneyland (DL Pacific Hotel)| 1999 Disneyland | 2000 WDW Dixie Landings | 2002 Disneyland | 2003 WDW Offsite | 2004 Disneyland | 2005 WDW Offsite | 2006 Disneyland | 2007 Tokyo Disneyland /Disney Sea / HK Disneyland (Disney's Hollywood Hotel) | 2008 Disneyland | 2008 WDW Offsite | 2009 Disneyland Paris | 2009 Disneyland | 2009 WDW Caribbean Beach Resort - DCL Disney Magic | 2011 Disneyland | 2011 Disney Magic Mediterranean | 2012 Disneyland (VGC) | 2012 ABD -Enchanted China | 2012 HK Disneyland | 2012 DCL Disney Magic NYC/Canada | 2012 WDW Boardwalk | 2013 Disneyland | 2013 Disney Magic Mediterranean Greek | 2013 Disney Dream Bahamas | 2014 Disneyland (VGC)
pxlbarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #4
Tozzie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltsMartini View Post
I'm new to this part of the Boards - I'm becoming more interested in ABD trips.

I'm particularly interested in visiting Tokyo Disneyland (I should start saving my pennies now). For those of you in the know about ABD, do you think they will expand their trip offerings to include the foreign Disney parks?

I know there is an add on for DLP as part of the London and Paris trips, but I would want more than - for instance, I would want at least 4 days at TDL, but would also like see some of the highlights of Tokyo.

So - think ABD will take a stab at it or not?
I have been wishing for a trip to Japan for years, there has been speculation that ABD can't do it as the cost would be too expensive but one can always hope
Tozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #5
danv3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzie View Post
I have been wishing for a trip to Japan for years...
Same here. Fingers crossed every year when the new ABD trips come out!
danv3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:00 PM   #6
WaltsMartini
Mouseketeer

WOW - I've been looking at ABD trips for a few hours - I didn't know that the China trip was over $6,500!

I'd love if they did one to all three Disney parks when Shanghai Disney is done - now THAT I would pay $6500 for! Although I'm sure it would be even more expensive...
“Walt Disney is a thing, an image that people have ...I drink and I smoke and there are a lot of other things I do that don’t fit that image. But that image stands for something, and you don’t have to explain to people what it means.” Walt Disney

Say hi to me on Twitter at WaltsMartini for Disney Happy Hour at any hour!
WaltsMartini is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: