Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #91
monkey30
Dreaming of my next vacation!

YAY always like new people joining us!

September Family Trip 2012 PTR
DL Trip Report 2012
Left the Kids at home PTR 2013
monkey30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #92
ajsmom418
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey30 View Post
YAY always like new people joining us!
Thanks! I love to learn new ways to use my PSE. I forgot to mention in the last post, but I am hoping to plan a trip (the first for our two boys) to WDW in October. We are going to have to see how school calendars work out, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I am working on some shirt designs for us, and hopefully I will be able to show you all something soon. I am one of those people who have to sit and look at something for a few weeks, just to see if it is finished or not! So, it may take me a little while.

More later!
Lisa
ajsmom418 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-16-2012, 10:15 PM   #93
mommyof3princess27
What we've got here is failure to communicate

Hi my name is Erin I am thinking about getting photshop elements 10 and really want to learn how to DISign I have some time to kill before we go in Nov and have nothing more to plan so why not help others with their trips!

Erin , DH and DD13 (KC) DD9(Court) and DD5(Moo) plus 2 and 1 chiweenie
Oct 2010 Poly CL 40% code, Dec 2011 POR w/ FDing, Nov 2012 POR RGR w/DxDP, 2014 POR RGR w/Free Dlx Dining
mommyof3princess27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:18 AM   #94
Woobie
DIS Veteran

Maybe you could point me in the right direction? I know I saw somewhere how to do this? Maybe Dolly explained it with a Tinkerbelle? Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how to get a clipart image partly filled in the image (letter) and partly popping out of it like Milliepie did here: http://www.4shared.com/folder/qGCKRp...et.htmlhttp://

TIA!!

Woobie

PS- I'm SO addicted to this, my kids have been completely ignored. Oops.
Woobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #95
pequele
Some people think they are cool because they can hide behind a screen! Don't choke on it!

I'm joining here as I am ready to go get PSE10 tomorrow and start playing with it. I've collected numerous (and I mean NUMEROUS) designs from other DISers for autograph pages. Would love to start making my own and also get some magnets going for our first DCL cruise in May 13! From the sounds of it PSE10 is the way to go...hope it is as easy as the info on Adobe page makes it out to be if not, I will be here whining A LOT for some help

DL: '77,'88,'89,'90,'98, 2/12-WDW:CBR-pirate room, 12/12: AKV-Kidani , 5/13 AKV-Jambo and Kidani split with a DCL 3 night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream, 10/13 AKV-Kidani, 5/14 Alaskan 9 Night Cruise on the Wonder 10/14 B2B 4 nighters on the Dream including a double dip at Castaway Cay 7/15 Baltic 12 Nighter including Germany
pequele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:38 AM   #96
Princess Bette
DIS Veteran

Hi Y'all! Another nurse joining in on the fun! I loved using the blanks from other disigners last year to make magnets, a journal and autograph book for my DS. I ran across this thread tonight and it has me motivated to get PSE 10 and try coming up with my own things for our upcoming trip to WDW in December and our cruise in March. Thanks for the tip on getting it off EBay - will order soon and get back to you then!

March 24-28, 2013 Disney Dream Spring Break Cruise with MaMaw
Nov 30-Dec 8, 2012 Fort Wilderness at WDW
July 5-10, 2011 Disney Dream 5 Night Double Dip Bahama's Cruise
March 21-24, 2010 Disney Wonder 4 Night Spring Break Bahama's Cruise
Princess Bette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:29 PM   #97
monkey30
Dreaming of my next vacation!

That is awesome! I have been a bit MIA lately and have not been playing with PSE like I would love to!

September Family Trip 2012 PTR
DL Trip Report 2012
Left the Kids at home PTR 2013
monkey30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #98
cajunminniemouse
Earning My Ears

I'll give it a go...

Hi all, I've been admiring the great designs here and would love to give it a shot. I'm an ER nurse and mom of 4, planning our second Disney vacay over Christmas 2013. We can't wait! Any recommendations on the best Disney clipart sites?
Old 07-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #99
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunminniemouse View Post
Hi all, I've been admiring the great designs here and would love to give it a shot. I'm an ER nurse and mom of 4, planning our second Disney vacay over Christmas 2013. We can't wait! Any recommendations on the best Disney clipart sites?

If you look at the FAQ sticky you will see there is one post just for clip art sites. a few years ago everyone sent me their favorites and i posted them all. I also do a google image and bing image search if I am looking for something particular.
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #100
pequele
Some people think they are cool because they can hide behind a screen! Don't choke on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent

If you look at the FAQ sticky you will see there is one post just for clip art sites. a few years ago everyone sent me their favorites and i posted them all. I also do a google image and bing image search if I am looking for something particular.
Thanks. I'm so excited to give it a try. For now I think I will get what I need from the DISiners but after that I'm giving it a try!!

DL: '77,'88,'89,'90,'98, 2/12-WDW:CBR-pirate room, 12/12: AKV-Kidani , 5/13 AKV-Jambo and Kidani split with a DCL 3 night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream, 10/13 AKV-Kidani, 5/14 Alaskan 9 Night Cruise on the Wonder 10/14 B2B 4 nighters on the Dream including a double dip at Castaway Cay 7/15 Baltic 12 Nighter including Germany
pequele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #101
cajunminniemouse
Earning My Ears

Thanks so much! I guess I missed that, so excited to get started
Old 07-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #102
jbraffray
Earning My Ears

Hi. I'm Juliet - not a nurse though. Haha! By day, I work for the state of LA, by free time, I design. I have CS4 and love to do my own clip art...can't stand bad res on downloads so I just recreate it myself. I'm very new to DISboard and the "forum talk" so trying to follow along and understand all the acronyms has been a new challenge. Anyway, how can I get more info and/or join as a DISigner? Thanks!

jbraffray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:00 AM   #103
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Se the FAQ sticky and that should give you all that you need. Start a thread with some DISigns and people will be posting request before you know it. I just updated the DISigner listing so I won't be doing that again for a couple months. However, feel free to jump in and start offering DISigns. The best way is to see people request something in a new thread (not a DISigner's thread) and do their request. Have fun.
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:41 AM   #104
DANque
Mouseketeer

I still dipping my toes in the water. Doing as Penny suggested and just doing request that I think I can do.

Still to scared to start my own thread but so happy for the newbies who have jumped all the way into the DEEP END of the DISign pool!!! HUGS
DANque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #105
bubsmoljo
Mouseketeer

Hi Guys-
I'm in-I'm working my way through PS10 as well. MusicMouse got me hooked with her beautiful autograph book she made and I vowed to make my own. I've become completely obsessed with digital scrapbooking sites and Disneyana clip art. It's a slow process for me. I think about something I want to do and then get bogged down trying to learn what to do to do what I want. I don't know the proper terms for things and I try to google to get my answers, get frustrated and give up! I have downloaded several "brushes" and "styles" and have no clue how to install them into my PS. I've tried using instructions and I must be doing something wrong. There is so much to learn! Our trip is in January so I have a little time-but time goes by so fast-I have to get moving!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: