Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
calj76
Earning My Ears

Perry the Platypus mickey head design???

Can anyone make a Perry the Platypus with a mickey head? I would like the name Joshua in the mickey head. Perry can be on the outside maybe? I'm not picky - my son's favorite character is perry and we are heading to disney next week. Any help is appreciated so much!
calj76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

This is a disign that milliepie did that I personalized for you.......

My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-28-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
kelly247365
Earning My Ears

Question Where can I purchase this Perry Mickey Head?

In want to get the names Ethan, Hailey, Sydney, Brynn and Evie on it. Any help would be greatly apprechiated! Going to disney in 2 weeks and trying to make shirts to save money...5 kids it adds up
kelly247365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #4
rescuetink
DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! Who are all you Diser's?? Where did you come from?? And who made you ALL so helpful?? It's a disease I think!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly247365 View Post
Where can I purchase this Perry Mickey Head?

In want to get the names Ethan, Hailey, Sydney, Brynn and Evie on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Going to disney in 2 weeks and trying to make shirts to save money...5 kids it adds up
You can't purchase these!! They are done for FREE curiosity of the WONDERFUL DISigners here on the DIS!! You can go to Millie's thread and make a request there and generally you'll get what you want!! It's rare that you won't, and you probably only wouldn't get it because of a personal issue with the DISigner!! These cannot be sold as that would be a copy right infringement!! If they charged they would have to be licensed through Disney to sell their designs!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2897587

May 2001 Land & Sea on the Wonder (Pre Kids) : May 2006 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2009 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2010 7 Days In WDW at AKV Kidani :
November 2011 7 Day Disney Magic Double Dip : October 19-25, 2014 WDW at BLT (Our other home!)
rescuetink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:17 PM   #5
RustManFan
devoted to all things Disney!!

DISboards Moderator

and we abide by this, unlike some other sites (that start with "e"). they have even been known to post for sale images that we DISigners have done out of the goodness of our hearts. saw one of my St. Patrick's Day DISigns on another site for sale the other day....I was heartbroken

thieves! pirates! scalawags!!!

Offsite - 1987 - 1st Trip - Wilson World
CBR - 1989, 1995
FW (tent) - 1992 during Hurricane Andrew, 1997
Dixie Landings/POR - 1994, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2005, 2009
Wilderness Lodge - 1996
DL - 2013 - Good Neighbor hotel

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/o...isney%20Stuff/
*** and eternal Rusty Wallace fan ! He is the RustMan ! ***
RustManFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:26 AM   #6
MikiTikus
Earning My Ears

Hi there marneb. Could you please use milliepie's blank to create a Perry/Mickey Bubble Head for me too? Could you please personalise it with the name "Toby"? I really appreciate you taking the time. I see that milliepie has stopped DISigning otherwise I wouldn't ask. Thanks so much for helping out.
Cheers
MikiTikus
MikiTikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:23 AM   #7
MikiTikus
Earning My Ears

Sorry, double post.

Last edited by MikiTikus; 06-30-2012 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Double Post
MikiTikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:52 AM   #8
sari8970
Mouseketeer

Hi marneb. I had put a post to milliepie and I just saw on here that someone said she isn't designing anymore. I didn't know that.

Would it be possible for you to do the Perry with Mickey head for me? Can you do them personalized for me? If so, can you make one for A.J., one for Eric and one for William.

Also, do you know anyone else who could possibly personalize some of the other designs I've seen. They are so amazing. It is our first cruise and my kids are 3 and 5 and I know they'd love to see these on our door and I haven't a clue how to make them. We are also going with my brother and his family (who have 11 year old twins, boy and girl) and my parents.

Thanks for your help!

Sari
sari8970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #9
mjf
Mouseketeer

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has the blank Perry the Platypus mickey head design? Would love to have it for our upcoming March cruise.

thanks,
MJF

Mar13 - DCL-Fantasy
Nov12 - CBR(FD)
Mar12 - POFQ(FD),SSR
Mar11 - DCL-Dream, AKV
Mar10 - CBR/AKV
Mar09 - BCV
Nov09, Mar08, Nov08, Dec07 (SSR)
Feb07 - OKW, HGVC
Feb06 - OKW, RitzCarleton OGL, Homewood Suites
Feb05 - Country Inn&Suites LBV, MysticDunes