Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2012, 11:37 PM   #1
lcousin1
Earning My Ears

Twin Pack N' Plays

Hi All,

I am looking into a Disney World trip this summer and with our twins who will be ~10months. I would like to put them in separate pak n' plays, but have two concerns:

1. will I be able to get 2 pak n' plays at a WDW resort (I spoke to a rep and they told me they can't guarantee two),

2. what hotel rooms can fit two pak n' plays comfortably?

Bottom line...any advice or experience on reserving/using two pak n' plays at Disney would be great! Thank you.
lcousin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:35 AM   #2
disprincessatheart
I was a Disney Bride 4.29.08

We've taken our two year old seven times now, 5 times in dvc, which all already have one pnp. The other two times we stayed at pop century (once during Christmas week and once the week before July 4). We never had trouble getting a pnp either of those times. I would be surprised if you couldn't get two. Both times we requested and received a king room so we had tons of floor space with just one bed in there.

The dvc rooms would all have enough room for two pnps, as would any regular room with a king bed (in addition to pop we've had king rooms at csr and the grand Floridian). Other rooms will have room but it will be a lot tighter. Oh, and all the deluxe hotels have mini cribs for use as well as the pnps. They are about the same size, but have a metal crib design and a full mattress instead of the pnp mat. We've been lucky enough to get those twice instead of the pnp (also a request not a guarantee) and our ds slept much better. It might not be as much of a factor at ten months, especially if they are used to sleeping in a pack n play at home, but if they aren't I'd try for the metal cribs.
Register to remove

Old 05-08-2012, 04:11 PM   #3
sjsjbrook
DIS Veteran

You could also look into renting a crib or pack and play

I beleive Julie once suggested this one on a podcast

http://www.orlandocribrental.com/
sjsjbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #4
*NikkiBell*
The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible

DISboards Moderator

to the boards! I am going to move your question over to the Families forum. I think you'll get a larger response there.

disboards.com/blog.wdwinfo.com
Follow Me on Twitter

2011 - GC, Swan 2010 - AKLV
2009 - AKLV, DxDP/OKW, DDP 2008 - SSR, PFTS, MNSSHP/AKLV, 1st DVC Trip, DxDP 2007 - PC, MNSSHP 2006-7 - POFQ, Premium DP 2006 - PC 2005 - POFQ, Premium DP 2004 - PC, Silver Plan 1998 - ASMu 1997-94 - Off-Site
*NikkiBell* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #5
DisDadMatt
Earning My Ears

Last year we requested 2 pack in plays at All Star Music. We were able to get both and that was in August. It took them about an hour to bring them and then they only brought one. About an hour later and multiple phone calls the 2nd one arrived. If you have 2 babies staying in the room it shouldn't be a problem and it's Disney. If you needed one and they were somehow out, they would get you one.
DisDadMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #6
twinboysmom
DIS Veteran

Four stays within the past year and no problem getting 2 pack n plays. We have stayed in 2 dvc rooms, one visit at all star movies, and one at cbr. We were able to fit the pnp's in all rooms. For the all star room, we did move the table and chairs a bit but no problems. We also had a double stroller, ice chest, and the rest of the gear that comes with twins (we drive and we always have a lot of stuff). So, I guess my point is you will fit in all rooms on property. I was told via phone several times we could reserve or request (depends on resort) a king room but if you try to book online with 2 infants it will not let you. However, cm's have told me they can do this. Honestly, this would be ideal.

Tags
cribs, infant, multiples, pack n' plays, twin

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: