Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2013, 05:14 PM   #106
Kenzie'sGrandma
Earning My Ears

Hi All,
I don't have a problem adding Momto3gr8boys to our group if it is okay with all. We do have a smaller group then I thought we would have. Please let me know.

Chris
Old 02-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #107
pequele
Some people think they are cool because they can hide behind a screen! Don't choke on it!

I don't have a problem either, I thought she was actually in the count already to be honest. I'm just saying from here on out, we talked about a closing date and no one had a problem then. I don't want to sound mean or biotchy, and I don't want people to think ill of me but this is a 3 night cruise and I don't want the planning and making of FEs to consume me nor my mother who is helping out since we are going together on this just so we get 10-12 people in the group. I haven't even started making our FEs before today but I've bought the supplies for our count because I don't want extra stuff hanging around with no use ( I bought a little extra in case of mistakes so yeh I have enough for an extra 1 or 2). I want this to be fun, not stressful, and currently I'm not sure which direction we are going with all of this.

Out of curiosity, since the thread is so quiet and it seems like some people haven't posted lately, I am even curious if those on the list are still even all here and planning on participating? For instance I haven't seen Azza1987 since October I believe. Are they still in? That is Arrianne and Dave. There was also a Threebrits mentioned back in January as being on the FE in the thread but I don't see them listed on the actual list. Are we sure we have a final list?

DL: '77,'88,'89,'90,'98, 2/12-WDW:CBR-pirate room, 12/12: AKV-Kidani , 5/13 AKV-Jambo and Kidani split with a DCL 3 night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream, 10/13 AKV-Kidani, 5/14 Alaskan 9 Night Cruise on the Wonder 10/14 B2B 4 nighters on the Dream including a double dip at Castaway Cay 7/15 Baltic 12 Nighter including Germany
pequele is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2013, 10:22 PM   #108
crichardson11
Mouseketeer

Just to be clear, I was in favor of a closing date. No problems with the choice to keep it closed. It was just a proposition and I am totally fine with the outcome.

Very excited for May to get here! We talk about Mickeys boat almost daily
crichardson11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:19 PM   #109
threebritts
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pequele
I don't have a problem either, I thought she was actually in the count already to be honest. I'm just saying from here on out, we talked about a closing date and no one had a problem then. I don't want to sound mean or biotchy, and I don't want people to think ill of me but this is a 3 night cruise and I don't want the planning and making of FEs to consume me nor my mother who is helping out since we are going together on this just so we get 10-12 people in the group. I haven't even started making our FEs before today but I've bought the supplies for our count because I don't want extra stuff hanging around with no use ( I bought a little extra in case of mistakes so yeh I have enough for an extra 1 or 2). I want this to be fun, not stressful, and currently I'm not sure which direction we are going with all of this.

Out of curiosity, since the thread is so quiet and it seems like some people haven't posted lately, I am even curious if those on the list are still even all here and planning on participating? For instance I haven't seen Azza1987 since October I believe. Are they still in? That is Arrianne and Dave. There was also a Threebrits mentioned back in January as being on the FE in the thread but I don't see them listed on the actual list. Are we sure we have a final list?
I thought we were in it but that's ok now that its closed. Work two jobs and cant always keep up with the boards.We can take a break this cruise if need be. I understand the planning, made 200 fe gifts last year for Hawaii and does consume a lot of time. Looks your going to Alaska too! We're doing the may 24 th and then doing the June 2 nd since we have friends on both. Should be a lot of fun!

threebritts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:03 PM   #110
Kenzie'sGrandma
Earning My Ears

Hi All. After talking to my husband I see where there was interest from threebrits, to join the fe group I would love to have them join our group, I did mention in here that we would need there room number but did not get a response from them. Threebrits or anyone else if you are still interested in joining please let us know your room number so that I can update the list. I would also like to say that because of so much interest he will do a revise list on March 9th, that way we will all be on the same page with our group. I would like to say welcome to all and cant wait till the cruise. I would also like to say that after he posts the final list on march 9th it will officaily be closed.

Barb
Old 03-01-2013, 07:46 AM   #111
chigbe
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie'sGrandma View Post
Hi All. After talking to my husband I see where there was interest from threebrits, to join the fe group I would love to have them join our group, I did mention in here that we would need there room number but did not get a response from them. Threebrits or anyone else if you are still interested in joining please let us know your room number so that I can update the list. I would also like to say that because of so much interest he will do a revise list on March 9th, that way we will all be on the same page with our group. I would like to say welcome to all and cant wait till the cruise. I would also like to say that after he posts the final list on march 9th it will officaily be closed.

Barb
Did we ever find out for sure about Azza1987? I also noticed they have not been on in a while. I would love to add some new people on to ours too. March 9th sounds good.
chigbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:01 PM   #112
threebritts
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie'sGrandma

Barb
We are in cabin 8684 and definitely still interested in doing F.E I'll put it this way so no one feels bad if they've already ordered stuff, to me the fun is giving and we always bring extra to give to friends and cast members., so since we're just being added and its closed it is no big deal if we don't receive anything but we would like the list to be able to give out . I organized the f.e last year for Hawaii and we had over 100 cabins so I understand the need for closing and people having the time to organize or hand make their gifts. I hope people don't take this wrong, I'm sincere in the fact I don't want anyone feeling bad , this is a fun thing and don't want to make trouble for anyone!
Heather

Old 03-01-2013, 08:37 PM   #113
pequele
Some people think they are cool because they can hide behind a screen! Don't choke on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebritts View Post
I thought we were in it but that's ok now that its closed. Work two jobs and cant always keep up with the boards.We can take a break this cruise if need be. I understand the planning, made 200 fe gifts last year for Hawaii and does consume a lot of time. Looks your going to Alaska too! We're doing the may 24 th and then doing the June 2 nd since we have friends on both. Should be a lot of fun!
Are you on that thread? I haven't checked in a few days (BAD WEEK! UGH). There is a FB page, too, but I need to check with the admin about posting it on the board. I don't see an issue but I want to be sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chigbe View Post
Did we ever find out for sure about Azza1987? I also noticed they have not been on in a while. I would love to add some new people on to ours too. March 9th sounds good.
I can manage waiting until March 9. After that, from reading on some FB FE pages I am on (you, too, I believe), people have been allowed to join but understand that they may not receive something from everyone already signed up. Does that sound like something we'd want to do after March 9? I mean I could probably manage to find something for others after, but may not be able to swing more of my original idea. I want people to enjoy their trip, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebritts View Post
We are in cabin 8684 and definitely still interested in doing F.E I'll put it this way so no one feels bad if they've already ordered stuff, to me the fun is giving and we always bring extra to give to friends and cast members., so since we're just being added and its closed it is no big deal if we don't receive anything but we would like the list to be able to give out . I organized the f.e last year for Hawaii and we had over 100 cabins so I understand the need for closing and people having the time to organize or hand make their gifts. I hope people don't take this wrong, I'm sincere in the fact I don't want anyone feeling bad , this is a fun thing and don't want to make trouble for anyone!
Heather
Heather, thanks. I don't think you are making trouble for anyone. I really hope you didn't feel that. It wasn't my intention, if I did. Sorry

DL: '77,'88,'89,'90,'98, 2/12-WDW:CBR-pirate room, 12/12: AKV-Kidani , 5/13 AKV-Jambo and Kidani split with a DCL 3 night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream, 10/13 AKV-Kidani, 5/14 Alaskan 9 Night Cruise on the Wonder 10/14 B2B 4 nighters on the Dream including a double dip at Castaway Cay 7/15 Baltic 12 Nighter including Germany
pequele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:34 AM   #114
threebritts
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pequele

Are you on that thread? I haven't checked in a few days (BAD WEEK! UGH). There is a FB page, too, but I need to check with the admin about posting it on the board. I don't see an issue but I want to be sure.

I can manage waiting until March 9. After that, from reading on some FB FE pages I am on (you, too, I believe), people have been allowed to join but understand that they may not receive something from everyone already signed up. Does that sound like something we'd want to do after March 9? I mean I could probably manage to find something for others after, but may not be able to swing more of my original idea. I want people to enjoy their trip, too.

Heather, thanks. I don't think you are making trouble for anyone. I really hope you didn't feel that. It wasn't my intention, if I did. Sorry
I am on the Facebook for the June 2 nd cruise but not the 24 th, didn't know there was one.
You didn't make me feel bad at all, I said what I said so no one would make you feel bad either. I was in that position and people got upset at me for adding people etc. like I said for me it's first about giving and the kids, I would never want to leave a child out as that's what this is really about anyway too is the kids, although I'm a real big kid lol. My daughter is older now but hubby and I still have fun running around the ship finding the fe's.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:51 PM   #115
hlp5909
Earning My Ears

oh no i just missed the cut off!!

oh well this is our 2nd time on the dream and we are celebrating our 4 yr anniversary! hope to see everyone on board!
hlp5909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:30 AM   #116
chigbe
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by pequele View Post

I am open also to adding people on to give gifts after March 9th too. I know everyone can't but I am sure some of us will not mind. Guess we can see what everyone else thinks. Welcome Heather Glad you have joined us.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:32 AM   #117
chigbe
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie'sGrandma View Post

Barb
Can you please add to the fish extender

The Thomas Family
Sandy 37
Neil 37
Makayla 10 girl
Allison 5 girl
Old 03-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #118
crichardson11
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlp5909

oh well this is our 2nd time on the dream and we are celebrating our 4 yr anniversary! hope to see everyone on board!
I believe you have until march 9th to get into the group now.
crichardson11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:52 AM   #119
Kenzie'sGrandma
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlp5909 View Post

The group was reopened until 03.09.13. If you want to join please send your room, name and ages. Would love to add you.

Chris
Old 03-06-2013, 04:54 AM   #120
Kenzie'sGrandma
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by chigbe View Post
Can you please add to the fish extender

The Thomas Family
Sandy 37
Neil 37
Makayla 10 girl
Allison 5 girl