Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2013, 03:59 PM   #151
autumnl78
Pirate Mermaid Princess In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by pequele View Post
Ok yes!!! We don't have to sit on opposite sides of the ship any more . Do you know one of my past coworkers who also went to Purdue married an Ohio State alumn?!?!? Of course I bought all Purdue stuff for the baby when he was born BWAHAHAHA. OH and don't get me started on Michigan and those dang football helmets n socks! ACK!! It is pretty funny though (not Big10 related really) because my family is from CA and I went to Purdue and my cousin went to ND like Indiana has this draw for my family or something ahaha. He and I always get into it though, too it's all in good fun though.

I've heard some people do a one way car rental to avoid the parking. Is that true? We are totally doing the hassle free busses though. Some things I'm not a fan of on vacation, cooking and driving
Lol I am teaching my friends son "we are... penn state" cause they are ohio fans.
I've not done the rental. In part cause I hate luggage carosuels.. let disney get it for me yes please. Let them just drop it in my room for me? Yes please. Let them drive through the random blinding fl rain storm. Yyyeeeesss please.

Proud owner and co-mod at dsnad.com, and askamouseaddict.com
autumnl78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #152
autumnl78

I also pmed someone about seeing if I could join the fe but never heard back.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-16-2013, 10:36 PM   #153
chigbe
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnl78 View Post
I also pmed someone about seeing if I could join the fe but never heard back.
Hey,
A couple that was already counted in the fish extender was just removed they are no longer going. Maybe you can take their place. If not some individuals from this group may add you. I would add you and I know my sister would also for gifts
chigbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #154
autumnl78

I received a PM from Kenzie'sGrandma and we are in. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-18-2013, 09:24 AM   #155
pequele
Some people think they are cool because they can hide behind a screen! Don't choke on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnl78
I received a PM from Kenzie'sGrandma and we are in. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!!! Ok so where are we at officially now. I'm so lost

52 days people!!!! Yahoooo. Who's packed yet? BWAHAHAHA.

DL: '77,'88,'89,'90,'98, 2/12-WDW:CBR-pirate room, 12/12: AKV-Kidani , 5/13 AKV-Jambo and Kidani split with a DCL 3 night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream, 10/13 AKV-Kidani, 5/14 Alaskan 9 Night Cruise on the Wonder 10/14 B2B 4 nighters on the Dream including a double dip at Castaway Cay 7/15 Baltic 12 Nighter including Germany
pequele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #156
autumnl78

im not sure what we are officially at. but i am STOKED to have gotten into the FE now to break it to hubs...
also i learned today you can mail stuff AHEAD of you to the ship. W000000000000t

Old 03-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #157
Kenzie'sGrandma
Earning My Ears

Please see the list on page 9 it has been updated. I kept quoting a list from a previous list from a previous list. Anyway. Page 9 is correct and up to date.
Oh by the way. O H .... I O lol
Old 03-18-2013, 07:04 PM   #158
Kenzie'sGrandma
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Yeah!!! Ok so where are we at officially now. I'm so lost

52 days people!!!! Yahoooo. Who's packed yet? BWAHAHAHA.
OMG my wife has had us packed and unpacked and repacked twice already! We are leaving on the 4th. Driving from Ohio to Kissimmee. Spending 2 days at Disney and a day at the hotel chilling before the cruse.

Chris
Old 03-18-2013, 08:07 PM   #159
autumnl78

umm what is the "tink/pixie dust surprise" room about?

Old 03-18-2013, 10:12 PM   #160
autumnl78

yeah so.. i just realized we are in Florida the week of 5/15. Meaning we won't be home for the Police Memorial Week Ceremony, which I never miss. So yeah.. I totally just emailed Disney CS asking what THEY will be doing in honor of this week so I can make sure I attend it..
http://www.nleomf.org/programs/polic...ents-2013.html

Old 03-19-2013, 09:19 AM   #161
pequele
Some people think they are cool because they can hide behind a screen! Don't choke on it!

Quote:
yeah so.. i just realized we are in Florida the week of 5/15. Meaning we won't be home for the Police Memorial Week Ceremony, which I never miss. So yeah.. I totally just emailed Disney CS asking what THEY will be doing in honor of this week so I can make sure I attend it..
http://www.nleomf.org/programs/polic...ents-2013.html
That would be nice if they did something. When I lived in DC one summer I made my way to the Memorial, rubbed some names from my father's department (I only knew of the one officer killed when I was younger, his kids and I were the same age and played together). I never knew long long long ago another officer was killed. I brought the department back some items along with the rubbings. My dad I got him a coffee table book. It is a beautiful memorial. I wasn't there though for the ceremonies.

DL: '77,'88,'89,'90,'98, 2/12-WDW:CBR-pirate room, 12/12: AKV-Kidani , 5/13 AKV-Jambo and Kidani split with a DCL 3 night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream, 10/13 AKV-Kidani, 5/14 Alaskan 9 Night Cruise on the Wonder 10/14 B2B 4 nighters on the Dream including a double dip at Castaway Cay 7/15 Baltic 12 Nighter including Germany
Old 03-19-2013, 09:28 AM   #162
pequele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie'sGrandma
Please see the list on page 9 it has been updated. I kept quoting a list from a previous list from a previous list. Anyway. Page 9 is correct and up to date.
Oh by the way. O H .... I O lol
Thanks! I'll check back there when on the computer at home.

I'm ignoring your OHIO though I know it must be a burden living in the state where the TV show Glee takes place hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie'sGrandma

OMG my wife has had us packed and unpacked and repacked twice already! We are leaving on the 4th. Driving from Ohio to Kissimmee. Spending 2 days at Disney and a day at the hotel chilling before the cruse.

Chris
I'm just loving flying on Southwest for the first time. 2 bags free each person! This SHOULD be the easiest packing job ever!!! How long is your drive and do you stop somewhere? One of these days I'd like to drive down but then I think it is a wasted 4 days for us (both ways total). Are you guys staying at a port hotel the night before or the resort area?

Quote:
umm what is the "tink/pixie dust surprise" room about?
Read back a couple of pages (sorry I don't know which as I type this). We were devising plans for deterring people from stealing magnets from our doors and I mentioned putting a dye pack on em so when they got down the hall it would explode all over them. That evolved into pretending it was a little pixie dust :D

Are the birthdays and celebrations up to date on the list, too?

Old 03-19-2013, 10:21 AM   #163
mattcrimson
Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy

How many people in the FE? This is our first cruise and wanted to see how this works for future.
All Star Sports 2007-All Star Sports 2008-All Star Sports 2009-Pop Century 2011-Boardwalk 2012-Pop Century 2013-Boardwalk 2013 Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge 2014-Disney Dream & Port Orleans Riverside
mattcrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #164
autumnl78

Quote:
That would be nice if they did something. When I lived in DC one summer I made my way to the Memorial, rubbed some names from my father's department (I only knew of the one officer killed when I was younger, his kids and I were the same age and played together). I never knew long long long ago another officer was killed. I brought the department back some items along with the rubbings. My dad I got him a coffee table book. It is a beautiful memorial. I wasn't there though for the ceremonies.
So I called today. They might they dont have the individual little events list out for the parks yet. They said call back Mid-April if it's not on the list they will send me a suggestion form.
If you go to the NLEOMF.org site you can search officers end of call info. One of my dad's guys is on there. Hence the super importance of attending a memorial to me.

Old 03-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #165
autumnl78

Quote:
Read back a couple of pages (sorry I don't know which as I type this). We were devising plans for deterring people from stealing magnets from our doors and I mentioned putting a dye pack on em so when they got down the hall it would explode all over them. That evolved into pretending it was a little pixie dust :D

Are the birthdays and celebrations up to date on the list, too?
LOL I ALWAYS ignore the oh--yeah ok whateeevvaaaa.
So my thought on making "dont steal my magnets" magnets may be a good idea? i could spray them with glitter paint too lol.. glitter soooo much glitter.. wait.. pixie dust sooo much pixie dust...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: