Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2013, 06:33 AM   #136
crichardson11
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie'sGrandma

Great detective work. (I'm not playing the midship detective agancy game with you. Unless you are my partner. ) I figured as 3 brits stated they were meeting friends in an earlier post, these were them. Anyway, I also just sent them a PM to see if they respond. At this time I would say hold off on them and I will post a revised FE list without them if they don't respond within 48 hrs.

Chris
Haha! I've heard about this game. Sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait to play!
crichardson11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:09 AM   #137
threebritts
Mouseketeer

Lol ...glad to see we're not bunking...funny thing is we specifically picked that cabin in dec. it's a personal thing but we like the back of the boat. We now have another set of friends going but they've never done a cruise so didn't even overwhelm her as she's booking last minute and I'm going to just put a lot of stuff by their fish.hope everyone's having a great week!

threebritts is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-12-2013, 09:00 AM   #138
pequele
Some people think they are cool because they can hide behind a screen! Don't choke on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crichardson11
Ok, so I dis stalked azza and looked at her posts. In December she posted on another thread about having to cancel her cruise due to a change in her holiday time at work. So I think they're out.
Ahhh good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie'sGrandma

Great detective work. (I'm not playing the midship detective agancy game with you. Unless you are my partner. ) I figured as 3 brits stated they were meeting friends in an earlier post, these were them. Anyway, I also just sent them a PM to see if they respond. At this time I would say hold off on them and I will post a revised FE list without them if they don't respond within 48 hrs.

Chris
Maybe if we all go in as a group in that game we an all win...cuz I know I could never do it alone ahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebritts
Lol ...glad to see we're not bunking...funny thing is we specifically picked that cabin in dec. it's a personal thing but we like the back of the boat. We now have another set of friends going but they've never done a cruise so didn't even overwhelm her as she's booking last minute and I'm going to just put a lot of stuff by their fish.hope everyone's having a great week!
Oh where is your sense of adventure I call top bunk!

DL: '77,'88,'89,'90,'98, 2/12-WDW:CBR-pirate room, 12/12: AKV-Kidani , 5/13 AKV-Jambo and Kidani split with a DCL 3 night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream, 10/13 AKV-Kidani, 5/14 Alaskan 9 Night Cruise on the Wonder 10/14 B2B 4 nighters on the Dream including a double dip at Castaway Cay 7/15 Baltic 12 Nighter including Germany
pequele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:41 PM   #139
crichardson11
Mouseketeer

So speaking of this midship detective thing... It sounds like something I would like. Will my 3 year old? Her attention span is decent but I wasn't sure if she would really know what we were doing. What exactly does it entail?
crichardson11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:57 PM   #140
chigbe
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebritts View Post
Heather,

I have extra fish extender gifts, I could give you for your friends I made several extra and would be happy to do that!
chigbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:47 AM   #141
chigbe
Earning My Ears

Heather,

We also love the back rooms 9174. We are so close to you Excited to have more friends!
chigbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:07 AM   #142
threebritts
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chigbe
Heather,

I have extra fish extender gifts, I could give you for your friends I made several extra and would be happy to do that!
That would be wonderful... They are in cabin 7124. ( welsh family). We have been friends since middle school , 33 years eek! Anyway she has 3 boys, 5 yr old twins and an 8 yrold. Been trying to get them on a cruise forever and she wants to do Alaska with us next year so this will be a test to see how they do. Personally I think they will be fine, there is so much and she will probably never see them once they get into the kids club lol.

threebritts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:59 AM   #143
autumnl78
Pirate Mermaid Princess In Training

Cool

Hi all.. I havent read the previous pages (I swear I will) but I just wanted to say "hi, I'm autumn, I shall be on this voyage w/ the hubs (who is "in charge of planning it") with you guys.. YEAH!"

Proud owner and co-mod at dsnad.com, and askamouseaddict.com
autumnl78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:00 AM   #144
autumnl78

AND.. CRUD MONKEYS.. I missed the FE list.. daaarrrnnittt...

Old 03-13-2013, 08:06 PM   #145
pequele
Some people think they are cool because they can hide behind a screen! Don't choke on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebritts View Post
That would be wonderful... They are in cabin 7124. ( welsh family). We have been friends since middle school , 33 years eek! Anyway she has 3 boys, 5 yr old twins and an 8 yrold. Been trying to get them on a cruise forever and she wants to do Alaska with us next year so this will be a test to see how they do. Personally I think they will be fine, there is so much and she will probably never see them once they get into the kids club lol.
haha exact same thing I planned to do...test the waters with the 4 yo! But alas I jumped and booked the Alaska trip for next year anyways. He's gonna love it. If he doesn't I can always throw him over board or feed him to the bears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnl78 View Post
Hi all.. I havent read the previous pages (I swear I will) but I just wanted to say "hi, I'm autumn, I shall be on this voyage w/ the hubs (who is "in charge of planning it") with you guys.. YEAH!"
Do I see you also heading to AKV after the trip? That's our home and will be there both before and after the trip. Before we are staying one night at Jambo then after we will be at Kidani for the week. My son loves it there.

DL: '77,'88,'89,'90,'98, 2/12-WDW:CBR-pirate room, 12/12: AKV-Kidani , 5/13 AKV-Jambo and Kidani split with a DCL 3 night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream, 10/13 AKV-Kidani, 5/14 Alaskan 9 Night Cruise on the Wonder 10/14 B2B 4 nighters on the Dream including a double dip at Castaway Cay 7/15 Baltic 12 Nighter including Germany
Old 03-14-2013, 05:00 AM   #146
Kenzie'sGrandma
Earning My Ears

Just a quick note. Removing Room Dave and Arrianne from room 8684. ThreeBritts...........you can have a room alone. I will revise the list and post this evening.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:31 PM   #147
autumnl78

You sure did see we wil be at ak. Its one of our homeports as well (ssr and ak). We will be in kidani the 12-18. Honestly this was gonna be a "quick anniversary trip" then hubs said ill plan it. Suddenly we went from a few days in the park to a 3day cruise and a week at ak (cause ya know star wars weekends start the weekend on the 18th). I may start making him plan all our disney stays lol.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #148
pequele

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnl78 View Post
You sure did see we wil be at ak. Its one of our homeports as well (ssr and ak). We will be in kidani the 12-18. Honestly this was gonna be a "quick anniversary trip" then hubs said ill plan it. Suddenly we went from a few days in the park to a 3day cruise and a week at ak (cause ya know star wars weekends start the weekend on the 18th). I may start making him plan all our disney stays lol.
cool! We will leave on the 19th. I agree he should book all your trips, he did very well.

Alas, I cannot speak with you anymore however. I see you are a Penn State fan! I went to Purdue. I have an allergy to any other schools in the Big10 Just kiddin' Maybe we will catch you guys around there, too. Are you bringing a car or using the busses? We will be using the busses. Easier for us than having to drag around a car seat for my son.

Old 03-15-2013, 08:02 AM   #149
autumnl78

Quote:
Originally Posted by pequele View Post
Alas, I cannot speak with you anymore however. I see you are a Penn State fan! I went to Purdue. I have an allergy to any other schools in the Big10 Just kiddin' Maybe we will catch you guys around there, too. Are you bringing a car or using the busses? We will be using the busses. Easier for us than having to drag around a car seat for my son.
LOL one of my good Disney friends works at Purdue. I figure we all dislike Ohio and Michigan so its ok
We are busing it Way easier and I wont pay to rent a car and have it sit for 3 days ya know?

Old 03-15-2013, 09:35 AM   #150
pequele

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnl78

LOL one of my good Disney friends works at Purdue. I figure we all dislike Ohio and Michigan so its ok
We are busing it Way easier and I wont pay to rent a car and have it sit for 3 days ya know?
Ok yes!!! We don't have to sit on opposite sides of the ship any more . Do you know one of my past coworkers who also went to Purdue married an Ohio State alumn?!?!? Of course I bought all Purdue stuff for the baby when he was born BWAHAHAHA. OH and don't get me started on Michigan and those dang football helmets n socks! ACK!! It is pretty funny though (not Big10 related really) because my family is from CA and I went to Purdue and my cousin went to ND like Indiana has this draw for my family or something ahaha. He and I always get into it though, too it's all in good fun though.

I've heard some people do a one way car rental to avoid the parking. Is that true? We are totally doing the hassle free busses though. Some things I'm not a fan of on vacation, cooking and driving

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: