Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2012, 01:54 AM   #1
stitchlovestink
DIS Veteran

PA friends... is the Giant doing the Hershey park ticket special this year?

I was hoping to acquire some cheap or possibly free HP tix this year. So I was wondering... is Giant doing any of their specials to 'earn' reduced or free Hershey park tickets? It's worth the drive up for me to grocery shop if they are. thanks for any help!
stitchlovestink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:58 AM   #2
lilsk8nmac
Sweet Cream Cheese pretzel addict!

Looks like it.
You can find out more here...

http://www.hersheypark.com/tickets/discounts/index.php
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-07-2012, 04:59 AM   #3
pamkev
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchlovestink View Post
I was hoping to acquire some cheap or possibly free HP tix this year. So I was wondering... is Giant doing any of their specials to 'earn' reduced or free Hershey park tickets? It's worth the drive up for me to grocery shop if they are. thanks for any help!

If your asking about buying a certain brand and certain amount of groceries I think it was Kraft last year I heard no. I do know if you buy the tickets in May or June at Giant it's cheaper and includes free parking. Parking has gone up from 10 to 12 this year.
pamkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #4
disneymomjcs
DIS Veteran

You can also place a group order for Girl Scouts, Church Groups, Family Reunions or Moms Groups or other groups. Go online and Print an order form. Easy and and a huge savings. Also you get 1 free chaperone ticket for each ten purchased, starts at 20 tickets.

Tickets are $35.00 Adult
$26.50 children 3 - 9 years old and seniors 56- 69 years old

You can also buy meal tickets for $13.50 includes a meal and souvineer mug.

Tickets are shipped for free ups. We rec'd our group in two days.
disneymomjcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #5
stitchlovestink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamkev View Post
If your asking about buying a certain brand and certain amount of groceries I think it was Kraft last year I heard no. I do know if you buy the tickets in May or June at Giant it's cheaper and includes free parking. Parking has gone up from 10 to 12 this year.
Yes, that is the one I was looking for!!
What a bummer that they are not doing that this year...
I was really hoping to kill two birds with one stone. I don't know that we will head back to HP this summer then... I really like HP but we want to buy APs to WDW this summer so I needed to get the tix to HP super cheap and $35 isn't super cheap. When I did the kraft sale the last time I could either get one ticket for free or buy up to four ticket for $20 ea.
Thanks for the help though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomjcs View Post
You can also place a group order for Girl Scouts, Church Groups, Family Reunions or Moms Groups or other groups. Go online and Print an order form. Easy and and a huge savings. Also you get 1 free chaperone ticket for each ten purchased, starts at 20 tickets.

Tickets are $35.00 Adult
$26.50 children 3 - 9 years old and seniors 56- 69 years old

You can also buy meal tickets for $13.50 includes a meal and souvineer mug.

Tickets are shipped for free ups. We rec'd our group in two days.
Wow!!! Their prices have gone up for this too!! LOL
When our GS troop sold these (I was in charge of this) they were either $22 or $25. I think $22. We sold quite a few because it was such a good deal. Several people were sorry they didn't buy more after the fact.
Our credit union and Parks and Rec dept sells them for about the same price maybe a buck or two more and I wouldn't have to worry if we decided not to go after all about being stuck w/ the cost of the ticket. I'm not interested in the meal tickets as their food is lousy! We pack a cooler and eat at the picnic tables over by the 'stadium'. and if we are still hungry later we will get a pizza. but in general we don't care much for the food within the parks except for the 'snack' type stuff.
stitchlovestink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:23 PM   #6
katrina1122
Just another Blonde moment in my life. Yay me.

Dunkin Donuts in NJ had some coupons yesterday.
katrina1122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: