Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #1411
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

It appears I'm a few updates behind. Bad bad Danielle.

Don't you love being prepared for high crowds but then encountering less people? Gotta love that!

Wait....I did think all good parents give their kids salt and sugar at 10am?

That's awesome that the PP CD contains all of those F&G Festival pictures!

The Arancini just sounds amazing. I'm drooling on my keyboard right now. Hopefully it doesn't fritz out....

I'm very excited to eat at Via Napoli on my Thanksgiving trip. So so so excited.

I saw your Cubs pumpkin on FB. There is always next year. I've been saying the same thing since I was like 4 I think.

Love their Cinderella / Prince Charming pictures. That's just too cute for words.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #1412
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
We arrived a bit early to see the lobby swarming with people, and I got a little nervous that we’ve have quite a wait. However it seemed that the crowd was mostly people hoping for walk up seating. We were called in right on time and led to our table by the friendly hostess.
So does it make me a bad person that when that happens, I secretly gloat and feel smug that people who got there before me have to wait?

Quote:

The main feature of the restaurant itself is the set of 3 pizza ovens- Vesuvio, Stromboli, and Etna
Huh. Up until right now, I had no idea that Stromboli was a volcano. I'd heard the word somewhere but didn't make the connection until I saw it with the other two famous (or infamous) ones.

Disboards. Like Wikipedia... but more fun.

Quote:
I ordered pizza and she warned us that the pastas would likely make their way to the table before the pizza did. I wasn’t surprised as many wood oven pizza places warn the same thing.)
I don't get that. Then why not delay dropping the pasta for a minute or two?

Quote:
We both agreed that if/when we return to Via Napoli we’d probably get 2 orders of the Risotto Balls. They were that good.
Pretty high praise.

Quote:

Clockwise from top: Bryan. Salami. Cheese.

I see something yellow over Bryan's right shoulder, so I'll assume that's the cheese. Is the kid punching himself in the jaw the salami?

Quote:
Maddie’s plain buttered noodles (naked noodles in our house)
My DD15 still eats hers like that.

Quote:

Individual sized pizza (with olive oil for bread dipping in the back ground) Can you believe the size of this thing?
That looks about as big as a medium in some restaurants!

Quote:

The single complaint I have about Via Napoli was that the portions were so large and the food so good
Oh you poor thing! You had plenty to eat and it tasted good! OMG! Are you okay? Or is the trauma too fresh to talk about?

Quote:
(we were both curious to see if they were passing plain old vanilla ice cream off as gelato)
I would be too. Gelato is definitely not the same as ice cream!

Quote:
Maddie had been wanting the lemon sorbet
The kid's got good taste.

Quote:

Would we dine at Via Napoli again? In a heartbeat! Even though we eat Italian food quite often, the meal really stood out. It was among our favorites of the trip.
Thanks for the review! I've put it on my (ever growing and possibly impossible to finish) "to do" list.

Quote:
I wanted to do a Halloween update too since all of Maddie's costumes were Disney themed.
Any Halloween update is a good update.

Quote:
I did say outfits. Since her main costume was white and her pre-Halloween engagements were outdoors, she opted to wear alternate costumes to avoid getting the real one filthy (her words).
That seems eminently practical.

Quote:
For the zoo event, she chose to wear last year's Belle costume
Ya got off lucky. She could've said, "Oh, really Mother. That dress is so last year."

I have daughters. I know.

Quote:
Next up was pumpkin carving at home. She carved a basic jack-o-lantern -her first time carving like a big girl! Daddy carved Tinkerbelle for her, and I stuck with my standard Cubs pumpkin. This year we only carved the 3, I love doing it and we usually carve at least 6 as a family, but we simply ran out of time.
They turned out great! I saw a headless horseman pumpkin at MK on another TR and carved that this year.

Quote:
And then, finally, was the big day. Haloween started with a party and parade at school
Nice. My youngest's school doesn't allow the kids to wear their costumes. You have to be sensitive to the other kids who might not be able to afford a costume, or to the little ones who might be scared.

Give me a freaking break. "Nobody have fun! Somebody might not!"

Quote:
I know that I shared with you all that Maddie had chosen to dress up as Cinderella on her wedding day, but I didn't tell you that she'd convinced her dad to be her Prince Charming.
What a Great idea!

Quote:
Without further ado, I bring you Cinderella and Prince Charming.
All those pics are absolutely terrific. My only complaint is I wish I'd thought of it when my girls were little.

Really a wonderful memory you've created.

Quote:
Thanks for letting me share! I look forward to hearing about and seeing all of your little princes and princesses Halloweens too!
Thanks for sharing!

Teenage Mutant Backseat Dancers - A Canadian Buffoon Adventure
Canadian Buffoon's Vacation - PTR/mini TR
Canadian Buffoon European Vacation
Just a silly little TR - run away!

1977 - offsite 1987 - offsite 1992 - offsite 2005 - POR (never going offsite again!!!) 2009 - ASMu
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #1413
smidgy
dimples

ponzi.. years ago my nephews' school didn't allow any type of fake "weapon". (also nothing scary,etc).
so SIL lynn dresses Jordan like a chef. looks out the window at the bus stop and there her son is swatting another kid with his spatula!!!! (but, hey, it wasn't a "weapon")
Old 11-05-2012, 04:48 AM   #1414
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

I love your pumpkins!!

Oh my goodness! Those Cinderella and Prince Charming photos are amazing!
They make such a gorgeous pair. My dad dressed up with me once for halloween when I was about 8 and it's still one of my favourite photos ever!
Definitely frame worthy
Old 11-05-2012, 07:39 AM   #1415
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smidgy View Post
ponzi.. years ago my nephews' school didn't allow any type of fake "weapon". (also nothing scary,etc).
so SIL lynn dresses Jordan like a chef. looks out the window at the bus stop and there her son is swatting another kid with his spatula!!!! (but, hey, it wasn't a "weapon")
Never bring a spatula to a knife fight.

Teenage Mutant Backseat Dancers - A Canadian Buffoon Adventure
Canadian Buffoon's Vacation - PTR/mini TR
Canadian Buffoon European Vacation
Just a silly little TR - run away!

1977 - offsite 1987 - offsite 1992 - offsite 2005 - POR (never going offsite again!!!) 2009 - ASMu
Old 11-05-2012, 08:33 AM   #1416
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

After seeing those pictures I'm really wishing we would have made a ADR for Viva Napoli for our trip in three weeks! There are just too many good restaurants in WDW!

Maddie looks so cute in her princess dress and the dress itself is beautiful!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:06 AM   #1417
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

So glad yall loved Via Napoli! I went there pretty soon after it opened and loved it, but I've heard plenty of not-so-nice reviews since then. It's nice to hear another great review!

Oh no! So sorry about Maddie's eye! That's so sad.

Love all her Halloween costumes (I mean, dresses.) She looked adorable and I love the Prince Charming photos. So cute!

Completed Trip Reports:
December 2011 * July/August 2012 * May/June 2013
Old 11-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #1418
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Loved reading your update and review on Via Napoli! Sounds like y'all may have been seating where we were on our trip. But, you'll have to wait to see what we thought of it.

I love, love, love all of the Halloween pictures! Maddie looks great in ALL of her outfits. But, the Cinderella dress is perfection. And so sweet that Bryan dressed up with her.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:51 PM   #1419
cindianne320
Mouseketeer

Ah! Got all teary seeing your Halloween pics! What a great Daddy!!!

And the food at Via Napoli looks great- I can't wait to eat there next year!
2010- POR, 2011- POP, 2013- A of A and Disney Dream! 2014-CS
Old 11-08-2012, 11:20 PM   #1420
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

The One Where We Locate the Crowds Part One

We’d learned from experience that one of the only ways to keep Maddie happy while touring World Showcase was to keep a near steady stream of princess Meet and Greets. We intended to attempt just that while simultaneously exploring the pavilions that we’d only had the chance to visit briefly.

First stop on the Princess World Tour was a visit with Snow White in Germany. I assumed that we’d breeze right through the line since there was almost no one in World Showcase that morning.

I assumed wrong. As Snow White’s wishing well came into view so did EVERY SINGLE PERSON who was visiting Epcot that morning. At least we know knew why the pathways were so deserted.

It became clear very quickly that this particular Snow White was outstanding at her job, and spent a good deal of time with each and every person who waited in line to see her. She was no hug ‘em sign ‘em move ‘em on their way gal. And so we waited. In the blazing mid day Florida sun. For 45 minutes.

From the point of view of the five year old, the wait was well worth it. She had a lovely chat with Ms. White and got many hugs and compliments.

Can you see how red her little face is?

While waiting in line I’d been looking over our dining receipts again and it appeared that we’d been charged 2 credits each for our lunch at Via Napoli. So at that point not only had our afternoon itinerary been blown to bits by the unexpected marathon wait in Germany, we also had to make our way back to Italy to see if we could sort out the dining credit issue. (There was no way I was making the hike to Custom House once we got back to CBR-no sir.)

Along the way

So back to Italy we went. Bryan and Maddie decided to check out the Kidcot station there while I went ahead to Via Napoli. Once inside I was able to speak to a manager very quickly. She glanced at my receipt and told me that she was sure that it was accurate. I then produced the time stamped receipt from breakfast and assured her that we hadn’t had the time to sneak in another meal between them. Only then did she grudgingly check the computer. The computer showed that we still had all of the remaining credits that we were supposed to have and she gave me no better explanation for the mixup other than “I don’t know why the receipt says that. You have all your credits”. She also gave off the vibe that she thought I was more than a little crazy. (I may be, but didn’t really appreciate her insinuating as much)

Somewhat appeased I found Bryan and Maddie at the Kidcot station and told them that we’d need to be on our way if we wanted to meet Belle and the Beast before we moved on from the area.

Our dear Maddie is more that a little bit of a perfectionist, and no more so than when she’s creating a work of art. So she wasn’t a bit happy that I expected her to leave her Duffy mostly uncolored. And so we sat while she colored that bear on a stick with medium point Sharpies. I’m sure that most of you are unaware that I have a deep, deep love of the Sharpie. I have them in every imaginable size and color. I hoard them and don’t let anyone else use them. I even have the pens. I really, really love Sharpies. However-- I think it’s the most asinine art supply in all the world to offer small children. Not only is there a very good chance that they’ll ruin their clothes (and seriously who among us doesn’t dress their kids in very specifically chosen outfits on Disney vacations?) But, these markers take FOREVER to fill a large area. (That’s what the jumbo tips are for). Eventually I was unable to sit still any longer and convinced Maddie to let me help her finish the job. Somewhat satisfied –thought we’d need to come back after meeting the Beast to really finish the detail work- she allowed us to tear her away and we promptly joined the nearest character line.

Bryan and I knew if she wanted to meet any more characters that day we’d need to get our Beast M&G out of the way right then. Most of the crowds from Germany had re-materialized in France but we got in line any way. Luckily this line moved much more quickly than Snow White’s had, and we were meeting the royal couple within 20 minutes.

Almost her turn!

I don’t know what it is about this meet and greet that turns Maddie into a puddle of giggly mush, but once again she was completely overcome and all aflutter. She left them full of joy and more great stories. She’d finally gotten to ask the Beast about his favorite ride first hand and he’d confirmed that he was a broken up as she at the lengthy refurb of Test Track. Belle confided that Beast could ride it all day long and that his fur was one big tangle when he got done. Another great meeting with our gal Belle. She was quickly becoming my favorite princess.

Knowing we’d be cutting the 1:40 Jasmine M&G very, very close we hustled back to Morocco. Once Maddie saw the line of people waiting there she did the unthinkable. She said she’d rather not wait.

We were all getting ready for a drink or snack, so we kept wandering. Having never had the chance to explore the shops of Japan, we popped in there first. I briefly thought about letting doing Pick a Pearl, but decided that I’d rather wait for another trip so that I could get a couple of those cool carriage settings from Ebay. Now that Maddie knew that the Kidcot stations were all about, she made a little noise about coloring some more on our way out, but was pacified with a simple stamp and the promise of a snack.

Once again Maddie was insisting on popcorn for her snack. We figured our best bet was America so that’s where we went.

While Bryan and DD waited in line for popcorn, I popped inside to get us a couple of frozen lemonades. The snacks really hit the spot and went a long way toward restoring our collective good humor, and so we pressed on.

For the third time that day we found ourselves in Italy. This time we took the time to explore the shops (‘cause that’s what exploring the pavilions means to me). It was DHs turn to find a souvenir, but he wasn’t ready to commit to anything there.

We moved onto France, but only browsed for a few minutes.

Next stop was the UK. DH considered purchasing a London 2012 shirt, and I looked at the selection of teas for several minutes. Eagle Eye Maddie spotted a photo op. Something for everyone!

After the obligatory phone booth photos (pretty funny to try to explain to a five year old raised in an Iphone world what on earth a phone booth is) we hit Canada.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #1421
shan23877

The One Where We Locate the Crowds Part Two

We thought that this might be the year that we’d find Bryan his much coveted maple leaf shirt. They’re readily available as a red leaf/white shirt, but Bryan had his heart set on a white leaf/red shirt combo. Is such a thing available? (Perhaps Ponzi will explain?) While we searched Maddie considered some new hats.

Allow us to present some of the merchandise available in the Canada pavilion in April 2012

I just couldn't choose between these 3 photos

Even though we’d skipped a few pavilions, we were done. It was time to make our way towards Future World and back to CBR for a break. We popped into the store at the entrance to WS where DH found a vintage Mickey shirt that filled the bill for a souvie for him.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:24 PM   #1422
shan23877

The One Where We Locate the Crowds Part Three

Along the way we stumbled upon Pixie Hollow. We spent quite a while exploring the Fairy topiaries-Maddie was very excited to see the newest fairy being featured.

Silvermist

If you've seen the fairy movies as many times as we have, there are TONS of cool hidden details back here.

Fawn

Tink

Periwinkle - Maddie has watched this move about 457 times in the last week and a half

Terrence

Vidia

Iridessa

Rosetta

Maddie LOVED seeing the topiaries back there-I'm so glad that we took the time to stop.

We paid one last visit to Mousegears, and stopped to grab Bryan a drink on our way out. We'd earned a little break.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:38 PM   #1423
shan23877

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Via Napoli is one of our new favorites too! It sounds like, even though you weren't seated near the pizza ovens, your location didn't take away from your dining experience.

It was sooo good! And no, not being in the center of the room didn't bother us at all. We'll go back for sure!

Now, on to the good stuff. Not that Disney and food isn't "good stuff". You simply HAVE to frame the picture of Bryan kissing Maddie's hand. It's A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Isn't it funny how those big manly men can turn into mush when their daughters bat their long lashes at them.
Thank You so much!! I really think that I'll frame that one-I love it. He is a total softy for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethislucy View Post
That is awesome that Bryan did that. My dad will do a lot for me but I don't know if he would have ever dressed up like a prince.
I bet he would have! and thanks. Bryan reads along, I'm sure he'll appreciate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Via Napoli is awesome! Glad you guys enjoyed it so much. I'd definitely go back.

We LOVED it! I can't wait to go back.

The Cubs pumpkin was hilarious!

Getting pretty tired of using that pattern for my pumpkin year after year...

And nice job dressing up, Bryan. Everyone looked great.
Thank you!
Old 11-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #1424
shan23877

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinksThree View Post
Funny thing, this week as we were walking through Norway,
Keith asked why we never eat at Akershus and I explained the whole princess at every meal thing. He said that they could just skip us or he would eat while we took pictures! I do not know what has taken over my husband's mind (if only it would start working on the Magic Kingdom part!!)

We really fell in love with Via Napoli and tried to get a reservation this past week but the times never worked in our favor. The pizza was amazing!!

LOVED the Halloween pictures!! I especially liked the Prince Charming and Cinderella pictures...Maddie is adorable!! (As usual! )
Oh My Gosh! Before you know it Keith is going to be asking YOU when the next trip to WDW is!

There are so many places in WS that I want to try, but I think we'll be back to Via Napoli sooner rather than later. We loved it too!

Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleontheWater View Post
The food at Via napoli looks so good, one of these days I'll get there. Maybe I could try a lunch ADR in april with just me DH and the boys, but I'm a little afraid of what dining with a baby and toddler would look like! I'm sure we won't give up dining out altogether once the new baby is born, but it just seems really daunting right now.

I love all of Maddie's various Disney princess costumes, especially the Cinderella wedding dress. It really is lovely and she looked every inch the princess. It was also really sweet of Bryan to dress up as Prince Charming, those photos are priceless!
You've got to try Via Napoli! It was great. It was also a pretty lively place-I wouldn't worry about taking kids there at all. You've gotta eat right? I know it must be overwhelming-you'll do great though.

Thank you! She loves having her daddy dress up with her. I really think that these are memories they'll both cherish when she's older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
Wow! Just wow! Maddie looks so royal and wonderful in that Cinderella wedding dress! And with your husband as her Prince Charming? To die for! So incredibly sweet of him to do that! I agree, that picture is frame-worthy!

When we went to Via Napoli I too was too full to eat dessert. Next time I'll HAVE to stop myself before though because I. Want. That. Dessert. that you describe and that I have seen in other TRs. Yum!
Thank you so much Mel! She was so happy that daddy dressed up again. I will definitely frame that one.

OMG Via Napoli was to die for! I am so mad at myself for getting so full. Next time I'm getting that dessert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
What an awesome pair of updates.

I so wish that I could eat Italian without worrying about getting sick...that pizza looks heavenly.

Maddie is absolutely adorable in her princess dresses. And your husband deserves something special for dressing up for "his" princess.

He did great on the Tinkerbelle pumpkin and Maddie did really well on hers too. As for yours, you better plan on doing that for awhile...especially now that they are saying the Marmol trade did not go through after all. It's going to be a few more years at least before they might possibly be good.
What a bummer! We loved it there, but with so many choices in WS at least that helps you narrow things down.

Thank you! Only for her would he wear that outfit.

That Cubs pumpkin is probably here to stay. I wish that Marmol trade had gone through, but lets be honest. Haron is about 3 years past his prime too. Seemed like a Hendry move to me.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:05 AM   #1425
shan23877

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGirl View Post
Okay, your meal at Via Napoli looked and sounded amazing. *sigh* I will have to live vicariously, because I don't think there is anything that I can eat there with my stupid gluten issues. GAH!

MUCH more importantly, LOVE the Halloween pics. The Cinderella and Prince Charming pics are so, so special - you must frame at least a couple of them. Maddie will treasure those pictures and the memories her whole life.

Oh, and Go Giants!!!!!
Lots of places are offering more GF options lately-maybe VN will hop on board before your next trip! It was awesome-I hope that you get the chance to try it some day.

Thank you! I will definitely frame a few of them. I think Bry needs one for his office too.

Go Giants! I was so happy! One of my favorite players is Ryan Theriot (former Cub/now a Giant) watching him score the winning run made me cry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tralin View Post
We absolutel loved Via Napoli as well. Great atmosphere and the food was spectacular. It was the only spaghetti Kaitlin would eat the whole trip. I've started my trip report. Last family Vacation: That WE pay for. Just in case I can't figure out this signature thing.
I'm so glad that you had a great meal at VN! I can't wait to hear about it! Loving the TR so far!

HEY GUYS!!! NEW TR STARTED THAT'S GREAT SO FAR!! SEARCH FOR THE TITLE ABOVE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
We loved Via Napoli as much as you guys did! It's a must do for all our trips now....if now a couple of times per trip

Maddie looks like she was having a ball at all the Halloween festivities! Great pictures!
Isn't it great? We LOVED it! I think that DH will want to go every trip too-I want to, but there's sooo many places I want to try. If we can stay in the EP area again that will really help knock some places off the list.

Thank you! She had so much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyorefan107 View Post

I just recently joined the DisBoards, and I'm glad I did. Your TR is amazing, and your daughter is a delight!! I'm going to try to do a Pre-TR because our 2nd family vacation to Disney is in 89 days, and I'm already fretting over our ADRs. It's so nice to see fellow Chicagoland area people and fellow Cubs fans on the boards.
Welcome to the DIS!!!! And Welcome to the TR!!! Thank you so very much! I'm so glad that you joined in!

Post a link to you PTR-I'll join in. I love to talk Disney Dining!

Very happy to see a fellow Cubs fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merbobear View Post
AWWW I am literally crying at these pictures of Maddy & her dad! How sweet! She probably felt like the most special little princess on earth when she saw him dressed up to accompany her!
Thank you so much! She really loves having her daddy dress up with her, I know when she gets older they'll both cherish these memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
Luvin the update. Did you get a super hot waiter as well in Via Napoli

Luv luv luv the Halloween update as well and how cool with your DH dressing up as prince Charming for your little Princess
Sadly, we did not have a hot waiter. That's the only thing that could have made the meal better. We had a perfectly professional young woman.

Thank you! He'll only dress up for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella909 View Post
Great pumpkin patch there! Maddie did super on hers, and the tinkerbell is my favorite! Cinderella and her Prince Charming, well how cute was that! You did a fabulous job on the costumes and looks like Halloween was enjoyed by all!

Thanks for sharing, Karen
Thank you! He doesn't love carving pumpkins, so he always does one for her. We even did Elmo and Abby when she was into Sesame Street.

Thank you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smidgy View Post
thanks for the via napoli review!! I really want to try it!!!

your pumpkins are FABUlOUS!!! maddie did a great job, and even this white sox fan loved your cubs pumpkin.

that being said.. the TINKERBELL pumpkin??!!! OMG!!! what a GREAT pumpkin!!! loved it!

and cinderella and prince charming, that is JUST precious.. you have to frame the one where bryan is kissing her hand and have it dispalyed at her wedding during the bride's dance with her father.. there won't be a dry eye in the house!
You HAVE to try VN! We loved it! and seriously one individual pizza would be more than enough to share. It was huge!

Thanks! I love carving pumpkins. I have a HUGE file of patterns. The Tink one turned out really cool didn't it?

Thank you so much Smidgy--that's an amazing idea. I love the idea of displaying it at her wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katylady View Post
The Via Napoli update has made me hungry, and I ate not long ago! Your Cinderella and Prince Charming are just too precious. That's really awesome that your DH dressed up. I'm sure it meant a lot to Maddie, and you, too!
It made me hungry too! I sure wish I had some of those risotto balls right now.

Thank you! The first time he agreed to dress up with her I couldn't believe it. It's so sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt789 View Post
Via Napoli looks absolutely delicious! I'm still kinda on the fence on if I want to make that ADR for my next trip, haha, Maybe? Lawl.
Love the halloween pics, I didn't notice the tiara on Facebook though!! How cute is that!!
You MUST!!! It's sooo amazing!!!

Thank you! Isn't that tiara great? The little necklace had the same design, and so did the bottom of the dress in a subtle (as if anything about that dress is subtle lol) silver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
Your meal at Via Napoli looks really good!!!

I love all of Maddie's Halloween costumes...but especially the last one!!! SO cute that Bryan agreed to be her Prince Charming!!!!
It was great! I am so glad that we didn't change that ADR!

Thank you! I love that he dresses up with her.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: