Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #1396
TinksThree
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]
Thanks! I think that's a wise choice. Keith may never trust you again! It would be fun for you and Madison to do together though!
Funny thing, this week as we were walking through Norway,
Keith asked why we never eat at Akershus and I explained the whole princess at every meal thing. He said that they could just skip us or he would eat while we took pictures! I do not know what has taken over my husband's mind (if only it would start working on the Magic Kingdom part!!)

We really fell in love with Via Napoli and tried to get a reservation this past week but the times never worked in our favor. The pizza was amazing!!

LOVED the Halloween pictures!! I especially liked the Prince Charming and Cinderella pictures...Maddie is adorable!! (As usual! )
Old 11-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #1397
CandleontheWater
Forever in love with Hathaway Browne

The food at Via napoli looks so good, one of these days I'll get there. Maybe I could try a lunch ADR in april with just me DH and the boys, but I'm a little afraid of what dining with a baby and toddler would look like! I'm sure we won't give up dining out altogether once the new baby is born, but it just seems really daunting right now.

I love all of Maddie's various Disney princess costumes, especially the Cinderella wedding dress. It really is lovely and she looked every inch the princess. It was also really sweet of Bryan to dress up as Prince Charming, those photos are priceless!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-02-2012, 09:39 PM   #1398
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Wow! Just wow! Maddie looks so royal and wonderful in that Cinderella wedding dress! And with your husband as her Prince Charming? To die for! So incredibly sweet of him to do that! I agree, that picture is frame-worthy!

When we went to Via Napoli I too was too full to eat dessert. Next time I'll HAVE to stop myself before though because I. Want. That. Dessert. that you describe and that I have seen in other TRs. Yum!
Old 11-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #1399
KatMark
DIS Veteran

What an awesome pair of updates.

I so wish that I could eat Italian without worrying about getting sick...that pizza looks heavenly.

Maddie is absolutely adorable in her princess dresses. And your husband deserves something special for dressing up for "his" princess.

He did great on the Tinkerbelle pumpkin and Maddie did really well on hers too. As for yours, you better plan on doing that for awhile...especially now that they are saying the Marmol trade did not go through after all. It's going to be a few more years at least before they might possibly be good.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:42 PM   #1400
RGirl
DIS Veteran

Okay, your meal at Via Napoli looked and sounded amazing. *sigh* I will have to live vicariously, because I don't think there is anything that I can eat there with my stupid gluten issues. GAH!

MUCH more importantly, LOVE the Halloween pics. The Cinderella and Prince Charming pics are so, so special - you must frame at least a couple of them. Maddie will treasure those pictures and the memories her whole life.

Oh, and Go Giants!!!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 04:47 AM   #1401
tralin
Mouseketeer

We absolutel loved Via Napoli as well. Great atmosphere and the food was spectacular. It was the only spaghetti Kaitlin would eat the whole trip. I've started my trip report. Last family Vacation: That WE pay for. Just in case I can't figure out this signature thing.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:19 AM   #1402
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

We loved Via Napoli as much as you guys did! It's a must do for all our trips now....if now a couple of times per trip

Maddie looks like she was having a ball at all the Halloween festivities! Great pictures!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:30 AM   #1403
eeyorefan107
Mouseketeer

Smile

I just recently joined the DisBoards, and I'm glad I did. Your TR is amazing, and your daughter is a delight!! I'm going to try to do a Pre-TR because our 2nd family vacation to Disney is in 89 days, and I'm already fretting over our ADRs. It's so nice to see fellow Chicagoland area people and fellow Cubs fans on the boards.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #1404
merbobear
DIS Veteran

AWWW I am literally crying at these pictures of Maddy & her dad! How sweet! She probably felt like the most special little princess on earth when she saw him dressed up to accompany her!

Old 11-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #1405
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Luvin the update. Did you get a super hot waiter as well in Via Napoli

Luv luv luv the Halloween update as well and how cool with your DH dressing up as prince Charming for your little Princess
Old 11-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #1406
Cinderella909
Mouseketeer

Great pumpkin patch there! Maddie did super on hers, and the tinkerbell is my favorite! Cinderella and her Prince Charming, well how cute was that! You did a fabulous job on the costumes and looks like Halloween was enjoyed by all!

Thanks for sharing, Karen
Old 11-03-2012, 11:56 PM   #1407
smidgy
dimples

thanks for the via napoli review!! I really want to try it!!!

your pumpkins are FABUlOUS!!! maddie did a great job, and even this white sox fan loved your cubs pumpkin.

that being said.. the TINKERBELL pumpkin??!!! OMG!!! what a GREAT pumpkin!!! loved it!

and cinderella and prince charming, that is JUST precious.. you have to frame the one where bryan is kissing her hand and have it dispalyed at her wedding during the bride's dance with her father.. there won't be a dry eye in the house!
Old 11-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #1408
katylady
Earning My Ears

Red face

The Via Napoli update has made me hungry, and I ate not long ago! Your Cinderella and Prince Charming are just too precious. That's really awesome that your DH dressed up. I'm sure it meant a lot to Maddie, and you, too!
DS (1)

Old 11-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #1409
katt789
DIS Veteran

Via Napoli looks absolutely delicious! I'm still kinda on the fence on if I want to make that ADR for my next trip, haha, Maybe? Lawl.
Love the halloween pics, I didn't notice the tiara on Facebook though!! How cute is that!!
Old 11-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #1410
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Your meal at Via Napoli looks really good!!!

I love all of Maddie's Halloween costumes...but especially the last one!!! SO cute that Bryan agreed to be her Prince Charming!!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: