Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #1501
CandleontheWater
Forever in love with Hathaway Browne

Oh no, getting sick on vacation is the pits! I hope it didn't negatively effect your last day!

I love the pics of Maddie with the characters! I think she has wonderful taste because pluto is my favorite too! I also love the way he signs autographs, and he is always so personable. I haven't run across a bad pluto yet!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:30 AM   #1502
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

I'm sorry that you weren't feeling very well that day. Hopefully you were able to power through...

It looks like another successful character interaction for Maddie, and another great meal for all of you.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-12-2012, 02:19 PM   #1503
lvcourtneyy
DIS Veteran

oh no! I just read all 101 pages of this TR only to realize that now I have to wait for an update

Maddie is adorable and it sounds like she and I would get along fabulously! I'm 22 and still want to be a princess when I grow up. Also, I totally met all the princesses more than once on my trip in January.

Rest assured. The princess phase may disappear during the awful middle school/high school phase when nothing is simply cool anymore but it will likely return when she's older (without the cute dresses though )

I would start saving for that MK wedding now I'm slowly convincing (blackmailing? torturing?) those around me that they will help me pay for mine when the time comes! Bf: check Bf's parents: check My parents: continuously remind me of the student loans ...

Trip Reports In Progress:

Ooo I'm really scaredd! A Sept 13 TR!
Excuse me, your child can NOT go on stage with Mickey: a January 2013 TR!

Completed: We both got real jobs, now we can go to Disney: Sept 2013 PTR
July 2000: GKTW Village// January 2012 offiste// January 2013 Pop Century// September 2013 Pop Century

Follow me on Instagram: @courtneyeliizabeth
Old 12-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #1504
hollyrose
Believes in the Magic.

Red face Cutest trip!

I can't believe I have reached the end/caught up!!!!! Maddie is the CUTEST-- I am only just engaged....but after we get married....find a house....and have a little Maddie of our own (yes I realize this is in 7 to 8 years from now IF we're lucky : ) I can't wait to take her to Disney and experience the joys of princess stalking and the BBB! How fun!!!!!

Anyway- I can't wait to hear how the end of the trip turned out and also you MUST go on another trip soon so you can do another trip report!

Thanks for the great entertainment and sharing your sweet family.

In loving memory of Skip, my WDW loving Dad.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #1505
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Hello friends! I apologize for not getting an update posted in the last week (or two ). It's been unbelievably crazy around here. I know that most of you are feeling the same way getting ready for the holidays, so hopefully you'll all understand.

I really hope to have time to get an update done very soon. In the meantime, thanks again for all of your patience and friendship.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:49 PM   #1506
TinksThree
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
Hello friends! I apologize for not getting an update posted in the last week (or two ). It's been unbelievably crazy around here. I know that most of you are feeling the same way getting ready for the holidays, so hopefully you'll all understand.

I really hope to have time to get an update done very soon. In the meantime, thanks again for all of your patience and friendship.
Totally understandable!! I am so far behind and I desperately need to do an update on my two! Things seem to be so very crazy lately!! Got to love the holidays!!
Old 12-18-2012, 05:56 AM   #1507
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Hello Shannon

I'm back on the boards and hoping to catch up with your TR over the next few days. Therefore, I'm grateful for an update being postponed!

Tanz
Old 12-23-2012, 10:17 PM   #1508
megan511
Mouseketeer

I'm sorry you were sick on your last day! The Ohana pics are great! I love the one of Maddie so excited & the parade pics with Pluto. Ohana is our family favorite, we went back on our most recent trip.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

My grandpa grew up by where the Cubs use to have spring training so he always pulled for them. My dad grew up in Rhode Island though so we are all Red Sox fans. Theo helped the Sox, I hope he can help the Cubs too!
Old 12-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #1509
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Shannon, just popping in to wish you and the family a very Merry Christmas.

Old 12-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #1511
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post

I am so glad I'm not the only one!

This is my 1st time on the boards in a little over 2 weeks. I need to get caught up and get back to updating. It's just so hard during these busy times of the year. Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas!!!
Old 12-27-2012, 01:33 AM   #1512
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Shannon, just popping in to wish you and the family a very Merry Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
I am so glad I'm not the only one!

This is my 1st time on the boards in a little over 2 weeks. I need to get caught up and get back to updating. It's just so hard during these busy times of the year. Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas!!!

Thanks so much guys! I hope that all of you and your families had a wonderful holiday.

I hope to get caught up on all the TRs I'm following, and get this one up to speed in the next couple of days. It's been crazy around here!
Old 12-27-2012, 10:38 AM   #1513
catherines_mama
DIS Veteran

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Can't wait to hear more on your TR
Old 12-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #1514
TinksThree
DIS Veteran

Sheesh! I can't believe I had to go back to November 20th! that is about when everything went crazy for me though!! California Grill looked so amazing and now I wish I had gone that route for October. I was so indecisive on that trip!!

We love Ohana for breakfast and supper. It is definitely opne of our favorite character breakfasts! Sorry you were sick! Madison ran into that in July on our final day.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Old 12-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #1515
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

Stay behind!! I'm so behind it isn't even funny.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: