Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #1486
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

I love O'Hana breakfast. Looks like Maddie had a great time all breakfast times should be that much fun!
Old 12-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #1487
JDailey
Mouseketeer

There is nothing worse than feeling bad in Disney! I guess the only good thing was it was your last day.
Register to remove

Old 12-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #1488
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Oh no...I can't believe you woke up not feeling well on the last day of the trip.

We've never done Ohanas for breakfast...couple of reasons--don't like Stitch and the lack of food offerings (the only way I eat eggs is in an omelette and I prefer to have a variety at breakfast.

BUT oh what a morning for Princess Maddie. I can't pick a favorite picture because they are all wonderful. But if I was forced to do so, it would be the one of her holding hands with Pluto.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #1489
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Ugh. Being sick on vacation is terrible. Sorry you woke up sick. At least it wasn't a stomach virus.

Breakfast looks great! We've always had great interactions with Stitch...

And Maddie with Pluto is just adorable. Seems like a very magical morning.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #1490
Curiouser&curiouser!
DIS Veteran

You always hear how great Ohana is for dinner, that I have never even considered it for breakfast! Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Hope being sick doesn't ruin the last day!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:36 AM   #1491
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Uggh! Sick on your last day at Disney? At least you felt well enjoy to keep trudging along. And, thank goodness that you did because breakfast at Ohana looks like a complete success! Maddie's face when the characters came around is lit up like a Christmas tree. So sweet!

Old 12-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #1492
katt789
DIS Veteran

Yayyyy!! I have to say, my experience with Ohana wasn't the greatest, but I probably would go back! I really do want to try it for dinner! Also, definitely teared up a bit at the awesome character times with Maddie, that's so amazingly adorable!!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #1493
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Once again, Maddie cracks me up with her giving her dad two choices for the next Disney vacation. She's already picking up on the fact that parents like to give options to kids to pretend that the kids really have a choice, when in the end they will do what the parent wanted anyway.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:31 PM   #1494
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Had a few updates to catch on after being gone!

Hahaha, I love Maddie's stuffed animals, but I have to say, Perry always cracks me up. He looks like such a doofus, I love it!

Ooohhhh, California Grill. That's some fancy stuff!

No poor Bryan being stuck looking at you! That means he had a beautiful sight to behold during dinner!

I'm glad that you enjoyed your meal. California Grill is on my list all the time, yet I still haven't made it there.

Oh no, not being able to taste your breakfast at Ohana?! That stinks!!!

I'm glad that Maddie had a good time at Ohana! I like it more than Chef Mickey's. It's fun but not over the top, which I love.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #1495
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Oh no! I'm so sorry you were feeling sick on your last day. I completely know how you must've felt. Spoiler alert: I got sick the last couple of days on our trip. It just stinks, right?!?

Too funny that you were posting about breakfast at 'Ohana. If I ever get around to posting my next update, that's what it is. Let's just say I felt the same way about Lilo.

Maddie is just so precious! She really seems to have such a great spirit and is so much fun.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #1496
Bethislucy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post

(shes given her father a choice. We can either go for spring break or summer break. He hasnt gotten back to her on that).

Lol I love that. We are going on a trip next year w/ my neice & nephew and my trip report will be titled something like because if we don't take her soon she's going with out us.

My neice is 4 she will be 5 when we go and she is going with or without us.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #1497
catherines_mama
DIS Veteran

So glad I finally got back on track with your TR. DIS on my iPhone is a lifesaver. LOL

California Grill sounded great- ill need to consider that one when DH and I go solo.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:09 PM   #1498
Cinderella909
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post

She exuded pure joy. This was the reason that we’ve stood in so many character lines, sat through so many character meals. This was the good stuff. This was why we take her to Walt Disney World. It was perfect.

You've stated it so well! It's how I feel when I see my DGD, so happy and seeing her enjoyment with the character interactions. It's brings pure joy to my heart too.

Quote:
(she’s given her father a choice. We can either go for spring break or summer break. He hasn’t gotten back to her on that).
She's has his number! My DGD has already picked out the new Duffy outfit and the new Disney Girl dress (Rapunzel) for next year. For her, it's a given that we'll go next year (is there any better way to celebrate one's birthday). I'm just hoping that her Daddy comes around. My DGD has his number too!

And, BTW, am I the only one who thinks the little girl in the Tyson Chicken commerical looks just like Maddie? I think of her whenever I see the commerical!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories with all of us! Karen
Old 12-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #1499
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

Sorry you were not feeling well on your last day. I hope it didn't overshadow your day.

Ohana's is Kadence favorite meal and for all the reasons you just posted. She loves Stitch, she loves the interaction which I think is some of the best of all character meals, and we like the food.
He licked her head the first time we were there and she fell in love.

It's why we go to WDW too. Why wait until they are jaded teens.
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Old 12-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #1500
smidgy
dimples

oh no! I hate feeling ill on vacation.. I hope you got better soon. ohanas breakfast meal looked great!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: