Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #1756
fairestoneofall
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emer95 View Post
Yep, that was pretty shocking. I mean, what was Jamie thinking with that headdress and those stickers on her face?

*DL Dumbo Double Dare-August 2014*POR January 2014*POP-October 2013*CR-December 2011--DD's 10th birthday trip!*POP-June 2010*Ft. Wilderness Cabin-September 2009*CSR/GF-Thanksgiving 2008*Caribbean Beach-August 2007: 10th Anniversary Trip*Shades of Green-November 2006*Port Orleans/All Star Movies-February 2005*yearly growing up, but never on site (generally the Knights Inn)
fairestoneofall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #1757
violetrose
DIS Veteran

ewww I feel like I need a shower after that. I was never a fan of Rachel but didn't find her too offensive either (which is saying a lot for this horrid show). She didn't deserve that. He's a jerk. Yes it's just a game but he humiliated her.

I've come to the conclusion the real winner is Blakely for getting Tony. He appears to be the only one with any scruples.

violetrose is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-10-2012, 10:46 PM   #1758
Lehuaann
Lehu hu Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetrose View Post
ewww I feel like I need a shower after that. I was never a fan of Rachel but didn't find her too offensive either (which is saying a lot for this horrid show). She didn't deserve that. He's a jerk. Yes it's just a game but he humiliated her.

I've come to the conclusion the real winner is Blakely for getting Tony. He appears to be the only one with any scruples.
She was humiliated x2 - first with Michael, then Nick. But I don't think Michael would've left her out cold like that. Last year I felt horrible for Michael with Blake/Holly's engagement announced on the finale. However, he split his winnings with her. Gotta give him some credit for character. Nick is just a greedy jerk. And the whole 'you didn't want me for a partner' was a pathetic excuse...

You're right, Rachel...money is ugly.

DL & WDW * FW Cabin 3x * AKL CL 2x * Poly CL * CR CL * AKL Savannah * POFQ * POR

Lehuaann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:09 PM   #1759
SgtClaymore
Mouseketeer

Lord knows my wife will! Lol
Old 09-11-2012, 05:22 AM   #1760
lucas
ーoー

I'm glad he took it. But, why did he have to bolt out of there?
Old 09-11-2012, 07:56 AM   #1761
kimmar067
Kimmie Moo Boo Boo
I知 SERIOUS..milk just fell from my --- udder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmar067 View Post
.....I don't find that hard to believe. Remember how Nick was P.O.ed that Rachel considered just leaving and he kept overly-trying to convince her to stay....I got the impression that he was thinking about himself and HIS winnings....
.... can I CALL 'em, or can I call 'em?
July 1992~off-site Dec 1999~CSR Feb 2001~DxL Nov 2001~Dolphin July 2002~CBR Aug 2002~WL Feb 2005~AKL/concierge Feb 2005~AKL Aug 2006~PoP C Aug 2006~AKL Dec 2007~DolphinJuly/Aug 2010~Mystic Dunes April 2013 ~ AKL"That's IT! The absolutely, positively VERY LAST Marino....." "We WEREN'T the 'Castle Family', We Didn't..." "The Trippie Who Hath..."
kimmar067 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:59 AM   #1762
kimmar067
Kimmie Moo Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas View Post
I'm glad he took it. But, why did he have to bolt out of there?
....he couldn't take much more of Rachel either....
July 1992~off-site Dec 1999~CSR Feb 2001~DxL Nov 2001~Dolphin July 2002~CBR Aug 2002~WL Feb 2005~AKL/concierge Feb 2005~AKL Aug 2006~PoP C Aug 2006~AKL Dec 2007~DolphinJuly/Aug 2010~Mystic Dunes April 2013 ~ AKL"That's IT! The absolutely, positively VERY LAST Marino....." "We WEREN'T the 'Castle Family', We Didn't..." "The Trippie Who Hath..."
Old 09-11-2012, 08:00 AM   #1763
kimmar067
Kimmie Moo Boo Boo

Quote:
Aren't you so glad you waited and didn't peek at spoilers? WE ARE SUCH STRONG WOMEN!!
....oh, I am SOOOO glad!
Old 09-11-2012, 08:06 AM   #1764
violetrose
DIS Veteran

Everyone kept saying how dumb Rachel was to fall for Michael but from my point of view I thought Michael seemed really in love with Rachel. It was he who pursued her rather than the other way around, at least from the edit. So she was crying when he left and crying when he humiliated her. I thought she handled herself pretty well, considering the way these women behaved this season. You had Jacklyn and Sarah both doing God knows what with Ed (in Sarah's case with Ed and Chris), Jamie making a complete and utter fool of herself, the twins who are bat-blank crazy, and Erica Rose who is certifiable. I think when you look at the way most of the women behaved Rachel's reaction was not all that pathetic. I would have liked to see someone do what Nick did, but to someone other than Rachel. It was hard enough to see her get her heart broken. Maybe I'm just a sap, but she seems like a girl who had been hurt before and was very vulnerable with Michael. It would have been great if Nick had burned his former partner Erica Rose like that!! She was and still is awful and I know she was gloating last night when she asked Nick if he would have done it to another partner (meaning I presume herself - interesting that she voted for Chris and Sarah though, shows what a backstabber she really is). Rachel never really backstabbed anyone.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:09 AM   #1765
kimmar067
Kimmie Moo Boo Boo

Quote:
She was and still is awful and I know she was gloating last night when she asked Nick if he would have done it to another partner (meaning I presume herself - interesting that she voted for Chris and Sarah though, shows what a backstabber she really is)....
...yeah...what was up with THAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetrose
...Rachel never really backstabbed anyone.
....um, HELLO - how about her BEST FRIEND??
Old 09-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #1766
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Aren't you so glad you waited and didn't peek at spoilers? WE ARE SUCH STRONG WOMEN!!
Yes, very glad! But not glad they showed Reid for all of a 3 seconds. SOOOOOO lame!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by of the seas View Post
He didn't have to be such a jerk, though. He had valid reasons for doing what he did, but it was as if he was rubbing it in her face.
I think he felt like the kid who didn't fit in and that he finally got a leg up on everyone and decided this was his chance to get back at all of them for not including him all season. Either that, or I wondered if he was actually into Rachel a little bit but was so hurt by her comments regarding Michael that he decided to stab her in the back. Either way, he came off looking like a complete jerk in the way he acted.

Quote:
Yep, that was pretty shocking. I mean, what was Jamie thinking with that headdress and those stickers on her face?
Don't forget her spider lashes!!

Quote:

Erica Rose said she hoped Chris would win because that was the one Michael tried to pin everything on when it was really him. In her mind Chris was the opposite of Michael.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:29 AM   #1767
violetrose
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I don't think she backstabbed her best friend. It was between her winning the money, or her best friend. It was a hard decision. And she didn't even want to do it but Nick talked her into it. Now had she picked Jacklyn to go home before it came down to her against her best friend, I would call that backstabbing. If Ed and Jacklyn had gone against Nick and Rachel, they would have been the winners. Everyone agreed on that and it was a strategic move on the part of Nick and Rachel. I think there is a big difference in what Rachel did to Jacklyn as opposed to what Chris did to Blakely or Erica Rose did to Michael. It wasn't personal for Nick and Rachel, it was strategic, and not really backstabbing imo.

The bottom line for me is I spent way too many hours watching people behaving badly. I swear I am not watching BP4! Hold me to it please.

Old 09-11-2012, 11:35 AM   #1768
kimmar067
Kimmie Moo Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post

Erica Rose said she hoped Chris would win because that was the one Michael tried to pin everything on when it was really him. In her mind Chris was the opposite of Michael.
....what an INSULT!

I don't think Erica Rose HAS a mind.....
Old 09-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #1769
kimmar067
Kimmie Moo Boo Boo

Quote:
I don't think she backstabbed her best friend. It was between her winning the money, or her best friend. It was a hard decision. And she didn't even want to do it but Nick talked her into it. Now had she picked Jacklyn to go home before it came down to her against her best friend, I would call that backstabbing. If Ed and Jacklyn had gone against Nick and Rachel, they would have been the winners. Everyone agreed on that and it was a strategic move on the part of Nick and Rachel. I think there is a big difference in what Rachel did to Jacklyn as opposed to what Chris did to Blakely or Erica Rose did to Michael. It wasn't personal for Nick and Rachel, it was strategic, and not really backstabbing imo.

The bottom line for me is I spent way too many hours watching people behaving badly. I swear I am not watching BP4! Hold me to it please.
....why? You KNOW we're gonna all be watching.....
Old 09-11-2012, 11:38 AM   #1770
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
....what an INSULT!

I don't think Erica Rose HAS a mind.....

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: